The newest teen pop sensation

looololol

I refuse to take part in this meme. I managed to not watch Whip My Hair for months. Everyone on Tumblr and Twitter can't shut up about her, so the road ahead will be difficult.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This [cabbage] has been clogging up my Facebook news feed all week and today was even worse. FRIIEEEDAYYYY. I wish I could block statuses including certain phrases.

+1 million.

Jesus [bleep]ing Christ if I hear about this video one more time or see one more status saying "lol its friday, friday!!!" I'm gonna freak. It was amusing after watching it one time but I don't understand why people feel that this is the funniest thing ever.

In a way, as much as i hate the song and its godawful lyrics, I feel bad for her. It's one thing to not like the song, but completely hating on her? That's just harsh.

The internet is not a kind place.

what day is it today?

No... just no.

Staurolite.png

1 hit wonder minus the 1 hit part. Seriously, with bieber, taylor swift, and hannah south dakota (or whatever her name is) out, it seems that the number of 'flavors of the month' is exceeding the number of months/weeks in the entire year. Remember the good old days, when there were only a select number of kid friendly idols. The days when young females looked up to nancy reagan/pamela anderson, and young males looked up to michael jackson....and pamela anderson. Seriously, I can't wait till many of these fotm's hit puberty. Then I can just sit back in my house and watch them go from home alone 'cauly caulkin to now...'Cauly calkin.

div>

Half of yearbook class every day is spent watching random videos, and we watched this at the beginning of the week and since then have watched it every day. We have also watched several other Ark Productions songs and discussed everything about Rebecca Black and the producer rapper guy and such. None of us can get past this delicious example of kitsch. It's terrible to the point that when we walked into yearbook today, our advisor told us we could watch it once at the start of class and had to be done afterwards.

Really, I just like showing other people and telling them they have to watch it all the way through to see their reactions. It's golden. When we showed our yearbook teacher, we all just watched her face the entire time. It's terrible, it's people like my friends and I who have given it all the views and attention, and we realize it completely.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

HAHAHAHAH. Some lady interviewing ms. black:

"What's the meanest thing you've read, the thing that hurt you the most?"

"I hope you cut yourself and I hope you get an eating disorder so that you look pretty, and I hope you go cut and die."

Also, what's up with that black guy trying to rap?

Everybody's looking forward to the weeeek-end, weeeek-end. lol.

Its just a girl repeating herself with Auto-Tune left on thruought the whole song.

Also, I hardly call her talented. As much as it pains me, Bieber was better. I only hated him due to what he WAS singing he didnt understand its meanings and the annoying fan girls.

Popoto.~<3

Ok, so I honestly don't mind autotune, and can enjoy it on many an occasion. But this [bleep] think she playin? HER FACE DOESN'T EVEN MOVE. BOTOX AT THAT AGE IS DANGEROUS. and u be dumb as well.

Now, referring to the last post on first page, I have an inkling that that girl CAN sing. Even if she is autotuning, and she seemed "into" the music, no matter how superficial it is. And the rebecca girl was just like "whatevs im 2 kool 2 kare"

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Musicians gonna hate?

Oh God, ignore my last comment, that was just terrible. Why did they change her voice to that? :mellow:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Blown out of proportion, when I first saw it I thought it was a serious parody of recent pop lyrics :P Surprised people actually buy it on iTunes though..

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

She is serious about her music career from what it sounds

Rebecca Black Sings Acoustic, Wants Justin Bieber Duet and Announces Debut Album

article link:

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00039118.html

Pff, there are so many people that are way more talented than her, her singing voice just annoys me. Seriously, why the hell are people paying money for this song?

Also, I sure as hell hope she's kidding about her debut album coming out 21/12/2012 :ohnoes:

She is serious about her music career from what it sounds

Rebecca Black Sings Acoustic, Wants Justin Bieber Duet and Announces Debut Album

article link:

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00039118.html

Pff, there are so many people that are way more talented than her, her singing voice just annoys me. Seriously, why the hell are people paying money for this song?

Also, I sure as hell hope she's kidding about her debut album coming out 21/12/2012 :ohnoes:

That's not her singing, it's 100% autotune.

And lol @ 21/12/2012? :lol:

Staurolite.png