The newest teen pop sensation

looololol

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is serious about her music career from what it sounds

Rebecca Black Sings Acoustic, Wants Justin Bieber Duet and Announces Debut Album

article link:

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00039118.html

Pff, there are so many people that are way more talented than her, her singing voice just annoys me. Seriously, why the hell are people paying money for this song?

Also, I sure as hell hope she's kidding about her debut album coming out 21/12/2012 :ohnoes:

That's not her singing, it's 100% autotune.

And lol @ 21/12/2012? :lol:

To be fair, in the news video it shows her singing a song on her own.

j0xPu5R.png

She is serious about her music career from what it sounds

Rebecca Black Sings Acoustic, Wants Justin Bieber Duet and Announces Debut Album

article link:

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00039118.html

Pff, there are so many people that are way more talented than her, her singing voice just annoys me. Seriously, why the hell are people paying money for this song?

Also, I sure as hell hope she's kidding about her debut album coming out 21/12/2012 :ohnoes:

That's not her singing, it's 100% autotune.

And lol @ 21/12/2012? :lol:

To be fair, in the news video it shows her singing a song on her own.

i still didnt think she was that great though like maybe decent but nothing that special

Nobody in that car is wearing their seat belt. Then you've got the girls not even sitting on the seats correctly on the HIGHWAY. That'll be their last Friday as far as I'm concerned.

Plus, they're 13, and the driver appears to be of similar age in both situations.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Nobody in that car is wearing their seat belt. Then you've got the girls not even sitting on the seats correctly on the HIGHWAY. That'll be their last Friday as far as I'm concerned.

Plus, they're 13, and the driver appears to be of similar age in both situations.

I believe children that live on farms can get their licenses at age 14. Perhaps the driver was 14. They look like the hard-working type to me.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

The people who produced this were brilliant. No matter how horrible they make this, the desperate, tasteless tweens that are their target audience will still eat it up. And what better way to get publicity than to make it so bad that it's meme-worthy? Trolls are getting predictable.

I believe children that live on farms can get their licenses at age 14. Perhaps the driver was 14. They look like the hard-working type to me.

Maybe, but what 14 year old of a farming family gets a brand new shiny convertible?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Maybe, but what 14 year old of a farming family gets a brand new shiny convertible?

It's a Chrysler Sebring.

I will put my boots on.

I will pass on down the corridor.

All I'm hoping is this doesn't become "the" joke next year in every entertainment speech ever. Because that's exactly what Justin Beiber became.

And, someone else said it above. It was funny the first time. It's not so much anymore. Maybe if it weren't so popular, but there's too many references to it.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

SNL's probably going to make a skit called "Wednesday", then Lonely Island will follow up with another day of the week, followed by countless mentions by the famous Youtubers, a few notable parodies, some kind of reference in a commercial, 4chan will make death theats/pr0n/other horrid things, then 8 months down the line some politician will make a joke about it he/she still thinks is funny or relevant.

Then something else will pop up and the cycle repeats.

SNL's probably going to make a skit called "Wednesday", then Lonely Island will follow up with another day of the week, followed by countless mentions by the famous Youtubers, a few notable parodies, some kind of reference in a commercial, 4chan will make death theats/pr0n/other horrid things, then 8 months down the line some politician will make a joke about it he/she still thinks is funny or relevant.

Then something else will pop up and the cycle repeats.

This. The world of entertainment and media has become so predictable, and sadly it's fueled largely in part by the same annoying demographic every year.

I don't even blame anyone for not having heard Rebecca or that very cheesy song. In fact I consider anyone who uses social networking, or any kind of broad online interaction, very lucky not to have gotten caught up in yet another tween storm.

She can take a seat on my lap. Case closed.

In all seriousness, I greatly dislike the music not only in terms of vocals, but the lyrics are ridiculous. <_<

EDIT:

Have you guys already heard Brock's dub? I laughed hard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzfQwXEqYaI&feature=feedlik

Holy crap that was funny! :thumbsup:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

She can take a seat on my lap. Case closed.

I see what you did there.

That being said, if she lost the weird accent [seriously, what region says 'Friday' like 'Fried Egg'?] and was about 4 years older....me first [or rather second, seeing as how I'm waiting 4 years]

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn