Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

arcsin(mak) = diy

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

Makilio
[ Display Name History ]

Makilio

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Dungeon Mak
Tired of questing for now, but I'm glad I'll be able to craft spirit birds for the bonus xp. For those that are interested, I'm training agility (again) during it, then switching to summoning at 1.1, then back to agility afterwards.

Posted Image

Makilio
[ Display Name History ]

Makilio

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 53 posts
Finally got this out the way. Gonna get 70 fish+cook for RFD and Atoll tele next.

Posted Image

Makilio
[ Display Name History ]

Makilio

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 53 posts
Was much busier than I thought I would be this weekend, with 3 exams this week. I got to 72-73 Agil (can't remember which), and I didn't have a chance to train summoning. I think I only got down to 1.9 multiplier, so meh.

Better luck next time I suppose. Didn't manage to get any pics, so here's an empty update.

Harpy
[ Display Name History ]

Harpy

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • RSN:Voxel Hex
  • RSN2:Loving Brah
  • Clan:Skills
You're so pro.
Just saying.
Keep it up.

Posted Image
92 Fishing | 92 Firemaking | 92 Dungeoneering | 99 Cooking
100% FTP | 800+ Total | 19 Combat
Optima dies.. prima fugit. .::. Forever a Harpy

Makilio
[ Display Name History ]

Makilio

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 53 posts

Anyways, rsc diying? Probably not for a long term goal, but it's still fun. Shame I don't have membs on my main for its rsc stats; I'd like to be a non-noob for once, but alas.

Posted Image

Once I feel like doing a bloodveld task, I'll be back to RS2, now that exams are practically over for me (for now).

Makilio
[ Display Name History ]

Makilio

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 53 posts
506 yews from a bloodveld, and I can't even use them yet. Maybe I'll skill more after this task. Oh, and the key half'll give me my 4th dstone (3rd if excluding the one used for RoW); I should probably start working towards glories.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users