Runescape has gone to the dogs

blackeagle4

I DON'T play Runescape for Competition, because the only way to compete is to play more, the game requires very little skill in ALL aspects, and i believe this is the basis of most MMO's ad they don't competely rely on Rexflexes or APM or any of those things.

then how is it that you are getting crashed? shouldn't it be 50:50 if what you said is true?

If it's a 1v1 scenario, then yeah the kills generally go 50:50 (i use defender, where others use shields)

However a lot of the time people also have dfeenders, and just better gear (chaotics, fury, etc) which comes down to grinding certain things for money/experience, not in skill

Oh, and getting crashed by duo/trio teams is next to impossible to win... as at least one of their team will always have full special, and i'd have to constantly chug spec recovers to compete

You do realize that every every single MMO in existence rewards players for having better gear, right? If you're suffering because your gear isn't as good, guess what you should do? I've been soloing TDs since before extremes, turmoil, and chaotics, and it's still easy to find empty worlds these days. Your problem is that you're using Bandos GWD to make money, which is the single most [developmentally delayed]ed thing you could possibly do unless you're completely maxed with maxed gear (and even then it's [developmentally delayed]ed).

Suck it up and get your chaotics, then go to TDs and camp TDs/waterfiends till you have a yak, then you can spend the rest of your days at TDs/DKs making money.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I DON'T play Runescape for Competition, because the only way to compete is to play more, the game requires very little skill in ALL aspects, and i believe this is the basis of most MMO's ad they don't competely rely on Rexflexes or APM or any of those things.

then how is it that you are getting crashed? shouldn't it be 50:50 if what you said is true?

If it's a 1v1 scenario, then yeah the kills generally go 50:50 (i use defender, where others use shields)

However a lot of the time people also have dfeenders, and just better gear (chaotics, fury, etc) which comes down to grinding certain things for money/experience, not in skill

Oh, and getting crashed by duo/trio teams is next to impossible to win... as at least one of their team will always have full special, and i'd have to constantly chug spec recovers to compete

You do realize that every every single MMO in existence rewards players for having better gear, right? If you're suffering because your gear isn't as good, guess what you should do? I've been soloing TDs since before extremes, turmoil, and chaotics, and it's still easy to find empty worlds these days. Your problem is that you're using Bandos GWD to make money, which is the single most [developmentally delayed]ed thing you could possibly do unless you're completely maxed with maxed gear (and even then it's [developmentally delayed]ed).

Suck it up and get your chaotics, then go to TDs and camp TDs/waterfiends till you have a yak, then you can spend the rest of your days at TDs/DKs making money.

I agree, how long do you think 66-90ish would take? (getting rapier/ccbow) and are there any good lower level dg clans?

black_eagle4.png

Depends on how much you play. You should use your peng points/lamps/effigies on dungeoneering till level 69. At level 69 you can access up to f35, which will make it much easier for you to get teams. Click on the link in my signature if you're interested in learning to dg efficiently.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I agree, how long do you think 66-90ish would take? (getting rapier/ccbow) and are there any good lower level dg clans?

world 117, noquitters, dgs

• 2 weeks later...

I think you need to learn that change is essential to maintain the interest of most players, and learn to live with it.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau