Am I Physic?

Divine_Hero

Almost every day, I have a thought, may it be about a T.V. show or song on the Radio. Sometimes I think about an item that RuneScape should make, like, the GodSwords. I'll explain that later. But, as for the T.V. shows, when I think about one, such as, an episode of Family Guy, that some episode I think of plays sometime within the next 24 hours. Same thing happened with my mother. She once had a dream out dog had died. The very next morning, she found our dog dead. There are other examples, but I don't feel like going into detail. All I'm asking is, Is there any word to explain that? I know I'm not psychic, but this sort of thing happens a lot. Thankss.

vNewDisease.png vNewDisease.png

~I am a true Hero.~

Coincidence?

I check my phone and instantly get a call or text all the time.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Coincidence. Think of it this way: You probably think of thousands of things a day, but only one or two will come true. That's just coincidence/luck, I suppose.

What's going to happen me tomorrow? This is very important.

thx

Don't walk under any ladders, brow.

Bad [cabbage] will happen.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I've had a couple of moments where I've seen something new and remember vaguely 'thinking' it years ago. A lot of people say they've had similar experiences.

Though it's so minor and rare you can't just willingly think about things and it'll be true (psychics/prophets) and its not worth thinking about it. It's probably just your subconscious making up and pulling random bits of information outta its ass though.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Coincidence is what I had thought it to be. But there are far more examples of this happening to my Mother and I. Strange enough, it's only us two. I know for sure I'm not Psychic, but is there some sort of word for this, other than coincidence? Keep me informed. I really enjoy hearing answers.

~I am a true Hero.~

Also, sometimes I feel different. Like, when in a rush of adrenaline, I can slow down movements of others.

Uhhhh wut.

What I meant is like. When I'm fighting or something, it seems like everything around me slows down. Idk, it's hard to explain.

~I am a true Hero.~

That's just adrenaline. Time seems to slow down for you, but it doesn't mean you're psychic.

Unless you are psychic, then I'd like you to pick 5 random numbers for me. kthxbye.

That's just adrenaline. Time seems to slow down for you, but it doesn't mean you're psychic.

Unless you are psychic, then I'd like you to pick 5 random numbers for me. kthxbye.

I'm not helping you win the lottery... 15, 7, 18, 22, and 6.

And the Adrenaline wasn't about being psychic. :P

~I am a true Hero.~

The adrenaline is what makes it seem to slow down. When it rushes you have better reaction time.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

The adrenaline is what makes it seem to slow down. When it rushes you have better reaction time.

That's what I figured it was.

~I am a true Hero.~

Coincidence is what I had thought it to be. But there are far more examples of this happening to my Mother and I. Strange enough, it's only us two. I know for sure I'm not Psychic, but is there some sort of word for this, other than coincidence? Keep me informed. I really enjoy hearing answers.

Could be selective memory. You think of a family guy episode, OMG it's on in the next 24 hours, you, your brain and your subconcious find it noteworthy and remember it. If you think of an episode of family guy and DON'T see it, you aren't going to think to yourself "Oh, I didn't see that episode I thought of."

Also, it's possible that.... I don't want to call it psychic, let's call it instinct. Not gonna source this so call BS if you want, but there have been reported cases of say, animals attacking their owner or somnething, and later it turns out that the part of the owner they attacked was actually a cancerous lump or something to that effect. Or a study I read about a dog knowing when their owner is coming home, despite the owner of said dog coming home at erratic hours on different means of transportation (bike, car, transit, etc.) It's likely that humans can do this too.

Our brain as a whole is actually more aware of things and what's around us then our concious mind is. Did you know you that a part of your brain listens to pretty much every single sound around you? That's why you can hear people call your name out in a crowd.

Also, back to the dogs often having instincts about their masters; perhaps the reverse is true, and your mother had some sort of instintual feeling that the dog was gonna die. Maybe it was subconcious clues, who knows. The subconcious knows the doggy will go bye bye and manifests that thought in a dream.

I have a bit of an odd view towards this sort of thing. Feels rather contrary o_O

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I used to have that happen to me. I'd be thinking of a song and I'd turn on the radio and BAM it was playing. Weird stuff, but definitely not psychic.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I believe I know what you mean.

For example, if you have a dream of looking at something in a specific direction in your dream, and it comes true randomly in the future. Precognitive dreams I believe they're called? Not sure how they work, but I know of many people who have had them.

j0xPu5R.png

I've had about a dozen or so weird dreams, maybe more. They've been even more specific than what you're thinking and much more out of place - they make absolutely no sense whatsoever - have absolutely no context yet somehow strangely happen exactly as I dreamed it several weeks or months later.

Two very specific examples come to mind, I'll share one.

In my dream I had a fishing pole in hand, and as I'm casting it I see a mousetrap at the very end. It floats, hits the ground and snaps shut. I walk to a pond (recognizing it in my dream as the retention pond near my grandparents house), reset the mouse trap and cast it again into the pond. I reel it in, the mousetrap didn't go off when it hit the water. I walk back to my grandparents garage, the mousetrap hits the ground and breaks.

Made absolutely no sense when I dreamed it, only to find two months later the exact same situation took place. I was with my cousins at my grandparents house, they wanted to go fishing. We go into the garage, only to find that the fishing pole doesn't have a bobber or a hook. My cousins go inside, and looking around the garage I find an old mousetrap. I tie the mousetrap to the line, and proceed to cast it.

Only later did I recognize the dream matched exactly the situation.

I've tried to come up with a rational explanation for the above scenario, the only thing I can think of is that in both cases I was given initial conditions, and in both cases I acted/dreamed the way I would've acted, and everything else was coincidental.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

That kind of stuff used to happen to me too, I'd dream something and it would happen, but was extremely rare and for important life events that were to come. I sometimes had them up to 3 years prior to the event. I even have one in mind of something that happened a few years ago. Now I pretty much just get huge deja vu feelings when it's something that I have never done before. I can't remember my dreams anymore, but for some reason these deja vu feelings still come.

I knew the plot and title to the second Lilo and Stitch movie years before it came out. When it did, I was so shocked that there wasn't one already.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif