Am I Physic?

Divine_Hero

I used to think that my dreams predicted the future. Unique things would happen in my life, and I would say "OMG...I totally had a dream about exactly this."

However, I started keeping a dream journal. It turned out that I never actually have dreams that predict the future. I talked to a psychologist and she said that it is not uncommon for people to experience new events, and have their brain "mess up" and think that they had experienced this event or foresaw this event. In other words, after something happens, many people look at that event and have a false memory of seeing the event before, either in a dream or a "vision" or just a random thought.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

The question of dreams is interesting - I think it's more likely dreams show us what we want to happen rather than what will. I don't believe anyone can really be psychic.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Using my psychic powers I can foresee your psychic powers being proven false at some point in this thread after this post.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

When a thread has the title 'Am I Physic?' you know it's going to be a good one :P

Stuff like that happens all the time to many different people. The human brain is amazing, it makes connections, you think of something and the next day it seems like that happened BECAUSE of the thought. No, it would have happened anyway, but you would not have noticed is all. We have thousands of thoughts a day, it's just pure statistics. Then there's stuff like when you have a dream that, say, you meet someone. The next day you meet them for the first time and it's the person on the dream. That works because you don't actually have the dream about them, you had one about some generic person and afterwards you superimpose them onto that person and believe that happened.

My mum gets freaked out about stuff like deja vu in any of us because she's got epilepsy and is paranoid that it's a sign of it.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

There is no scientific proof that favors the existence of Psychics...

So no you're not.

Like Muggi already stated it has to do with Bias.

Especially confirmation bias is a [bleep].

This has happened a few times to you and now every time it happens it just confirms the image you have of yourself.

Whilst it has nothing to do with you, but it has to do with coincidence/luck.

My lights go on when I clap...by god, my lights must be phychic too!

In all seriousness, random events like these are always bound to happen due to luck always being random in nature. Let's all hope that we start having feelings of charlie sheen/justin bieber's careers dieing off....hurry, everyone think hard!

div>

That's for all of these posts. I haven't gotten to look at any of the links, I will get to it after posting. This is an example of what happened today, which furthers my thoughts of me being "Psychic," though I am not.

Me texting Sara: Oh wow, guess what...

Sara texting me: What?

Me to Sara: Thanks to Joey, I lost the game.

Sara to me: Wow, thanks lmfao.

Joey to me: I LOST THE GAME@!@!##!@# (This text was sent about 2 minutes after what I had said.)

Me to Joey: Wow wtf..

This is just odd, seeing as how I don't even text Joey, ever. I always speak to him on RuneScape or Facebook. I didn't know he was going to say that, nor did I even question why I said it was thanks to him I lost. That's some freaky stuff.

vNewDisease.png vNewDisease.png

~I am a true Hero.~

So no you're not.

But there is proof of physics.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

So no you're not.

Well, I've been studying physics for a couple of years now, and the OP really doesn't sound like one.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

So no you're not.

Well, I've been studying physics for a couple of years now, and the OP really doesn't sound like one.

psychic=/=physics tongue.gif

Got a little confused reading that.

So no you're not.

Don't see how that's related to what I said but okay...

Clearly you don't know what thread you're in.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I check my phone and instantly get a call or text all the time.

This lol. Glad I'm not the only one.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Happens to me too! When my phone rings i say "Hey matt" or one of my other friend's names and get it right 70% of the time. My friends think i'm psychic.

Gary, defender of Truth, Justice and the American Dream.

Vote Palin 2012