My aspiration for a Torva Platebody

Well the Torva Plate is catching like 2b+ atm and 34k frost bones that are selling for 20k each are only worth 680m. Even counting the visages and other notable loot i think you wont be very close.

Good Luck :thumbsup:

nice nex stats

Torva plate is like 850 tops, good luck. Maybe with your stats, you'd be better off getting into a nex clan.

Oh shush, let the man slay the dragons. We're all looking forward to see how far his determination goes.

crossed_body.png

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is hardcore. I'm wishing you all my luck. :)

Are you doing any farming? Or just pure dragon kills?

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

So fast, plus you got a visage. Thats awesome so far. Keep it up!

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

This is hardcore. I'm wishing you all my luck. :)

Are you doing any farming? Or just pure dragon kills?

Not doing any farming, just killing the frost dragons ^_^ and thanks all for the support!

2vuhgcn.png

Wow, I just stumbled upon this and I think it's pretty amazing.

Good luck (although you've been persistent as hell so far so I'm sure you'll succeed)

Anyhow, I couldn't help but notice that you're at lvl 95 Herb.

I don't have your stats or any experience but I couldn't help but think that overloads could possibly help your time there?

Additionally, I think if you ever got bored - you should take a day or two off and just stockpile up on juju farming potions.

It's a decent way to make a few hundred K every hour and a half or so. A whole farm run will take less then 6-7 minutes so I think you might want to take a chance and invest your time into this.

I'm pretty sure that the gold/minute that you get during these seven minutes or so will be better then whatever you're getting at frost dragons (although - I have no idea and I could be wrong).

capt%20kevin.png

Ty for the suggestions :-) yup I can make overloads potted, but I personally find them a waste of money and I have 3k extreme attack + str to use up ^_^ I do get bored easily so for me to get 3.5k kills so far is a huge achievement.

I do some dungeoneering when I get bored and I had to do some today because frost dragons are quite tedious. Especially when it's crowded for the majority of the day when I'm on, so I have to sort of wait till night time to kill them XD will aim for 4k bones within the next 24 hours.

2vuhgcn.png

Wasn't able to make the 4k frost bone goal last night, was busy irl :-( came on today to find new quest so I did that and then heard about the brackish blade, so I camped them as I heard they were going for 2M each, was able to get 11 so 22M profit :-D faster than frost dragons imo!

2vuhgcn.png

GL man !

I have myself killed about 25k frost dragons and have had 4 visages.

If ur in the average you should be counting on 5-6 visages on ur way to 34k frosts. :)

Nostar.png

Dagannoth Rex Drops : Zerker ring x2 / Dragon hatchet x2 / Warrior ring x3

Sweeeeet :o

Right, back to frost dragons now ^_^ with my all-new, smexy looking, Brackish blade weapon! I think it'll help me a bit, despite it having -4 str than korasi's sword, I think the blade has +7 or +10 more stab attack, so I should be hitting them frosts with more accuracy now. Also I'll be able to train attack with it rather than training on 'controlled' :-D

2vuhgcn.png

I definitely agree with using brackish blade over Korasi at frosts, because the stab attack helps the cannon's accuracy, and the cannon does most of the damage.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

I definitely agree with using brackish blade over Korasi at frosts, because the stab attack helps the cannon's accuracy, and the cannon does most of the damage.

Good point. Rapier would still be best but Triquos hates dung with a passion so I read :rolleyes:

Good luck with your goal!

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

[hide=STATS]Noobz.png[/hide]

Sorry guys these last few weeks things have become more and more blurry in my left eye, to the point where it's not just sleepydirt or being tired, and I seriously think something is wrong with it.

I'm going to have to cut my goal short :-( I wish I could kill frost dragons till I reach my goal, but at this rate I'll probably be blind by then. When I look back at what I've achieved in the small amount of time, I think I've done pretty well, heck, I'ved turned 167M into 303M (includes the money made from brackish blades). I think my runescape days are coming to an end soon now with my left eye playing up, and I don't want to go blind, so I may not even be on much anymore :-(

I'll go check it out anyway, and if it's just something small or I need glasses or something I'll be able to continue my goal, but for now I'm going to have to cut it short :-( thanks for all the support you guys have given me <3:

2vuhgcn.png

I was thinking about that funnily enough XD I think I'll try just playing runescape less, if it doesn't get any better I'll go see a doctor :-D having to sell my precious frost dragon bone pile collection :-( and the cannonballs... and all the other things needed for frosts :-( hopefully it's just a case of -too much runescape- and my eyes need a rest.

2vuhgcn.png