Expected april's fools?

langer

Oh dear, I almost forgot that TIF does April Fools as well *readies anti-pokemon shield*. Last year TIF's was legendary, I just hope it's not pokemon this year again because it made me remember that I missed out on all those games as a child :sad:

Well, if you dig deep enough you can still find a few stubborn Staff and ex-Staff who haven't even removed the Pokemon from their avatars/signatures.

:P

R.I.P. Metapod.

speaking of pokemon, is there a wolf pokemon? A wolf, not dog or lion or something. Anyone know?

Hounder, houndoom, Poochyena, mightyena, and suicune are the first ones that come to my head.

Riakou and entei are more lion/tiger like imo

Arcanine, Entei, Granbull, Houndoom, Lucario, Luxray, Manectric, Mightyen, Raikou, Suicune, Growlithe, Ninetails, Houndour, Eevee, Snubull, Poochyena, Vulpix, Growlithe

If you want to be cool go with a first gen pokemon, I love Vulpix myself... so cute!

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something related to dungeoneering. Primal armour that you can take out of Daemonheim.... except you can only wear it as a monkey. Becomes Primate armour once the event is over.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Oh dear, I almost forgot that TIF does April Fools as well *readies anti-pokemon shield*. Last year TIF's was legendary, I just hope it's not pokemon this year again because it made me remember that I missed out on all those games as a child :sad:

Don't worry we haven't actually had time to do one this year. Pokemon was good but took a long time to organise. Tis a shame, but there is always next year.

Yeah, don't expect anything special this year here on TIF.

On topic: THERE WILL BE CABBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Something like that ^^

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Maybe it's because I'm paranoid, but I have trouble accepting that none of the TIF staff came up with something for April Fools this year... they're planning something, methinks >_>

More on topic, I have zero clue what to expect out of Jagex for an April Fools event, if we get one. Sailing or something to do with Dungeoneering are my two obvious choices :P

And Spoof, that post was epic, btw. I laughed pretty hard when I read it >.>

Link_Olaran.png

Don't worry we haven't actually had time to do one this year. Pokemon was good but took a long time to organise. Tis a shame, but there is always next year.

He's lying. They're trying to lull us into a false sense of security.

Yeah. We're onto you.

inb4 the mods delete this post and ban me till aprils 2nd - what?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

He's lying. They're trying to lull us into a false sense of security.

Yeah. We're onto you.

inb4 the mods delete this post and ban me till aprils 2nd - what?

even if the mods don't have anything planned, that does not mean the crew has nothing prepared :P go crew!

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

They could "discover" a whole new lineage of cheese dragons, created by a mad French mage. You would have the mozzarella dragons, the camembert dragons, the parmesan dragons, the brie dragons, and the fearsome besse bleu dragons. They would of course drop pieces of cheese armour with the special ability of reducing the opponents' stats through bad smell.

2480+ total

Arcanine, Entei, Granbull, Houndoom, Lucario, Luxray, Manectric, Mightyen, Raikou, Suicune, Growlithe, Ninetails, Houndour, Eevee, Snubull, Poochyena, Vulpix, Growlithe

If you want to be cool go with a first gen pokemon, I love Vulpix myself... so cute!

Some of those are not wolves. Snubull and Granbull are dogs. Vulpix, Ninetails, and Evee are foxes. Entei is a lion. Raikou is a tiger. Suicune is based of a Qilin.

a8aa5bbc88.png

People who ask our advice almost never take it. Yet we should never refuse to give it, upon request, for it often helps us to see our own way more clearly.

--Brendan Francis

Some of those are not wolves. Snubull and Granbull are dogs. Vulpix, Ninetails, and Evee are foxes. Entei is a lion. Raikou is a tiger. Suicune is based of a Qilin.

Mightyena is the closest thing to a wolfdog (Although its in fact base on Hyenas), pokedex indicates it hunts in pack and it have some sort of an alpha.

I think something like everyone has a skull over their head but won't affect if you die (will be same as normal) mainly due to the fact that wildy is back etc, it's a rubbish idea but that's what I think.

They could "discover" a whole new lineage of cheese dragons, created by a mad French mage. You would have the mozzarella dragons, the camembert dragons, the parmesan dragons, the brie dragons, and the fearsome besse bleu dragons. They would of course drop pieces of cheese armour with the special ability of reducing the opponents' stats through bad smell.

.. and perhaps there will be a "Monty Python's Life of Brian" reference to "cheese makers"? :lol:

nyuseg.png