ABYSSAL MINION INVASION!!!!

DRUMINATOR17

I had a friend literally go up the stairs with me and I never saw him several times, he says he has always been alone at Kuradel and has never seen any other players. Not sure if anything like that has happened to any of you guys who all went to try and see them or whatever but perhaps it did. Idk.

That's because there's two copies of Kuradal's area. One for people who've prepared the dragon-forge and one for people who haven't. :P

I had a friend literally go up the stairs with me and I never saw him several times, he says he has always been alone at Kuradel and has never seen any other players. Not sure if anything like that has happened to any of you guys who all went to try and see them or whatever but perhaps it did. Idk.

That's because there's two copies of Kuradal's area. One for people who've prepared the dragon-forge and one for people who haven't. :P

WELL THAT MAKES MUCH MORE SENSE THEN!!!

(not that I remember what I had to do to make the dragon forge...or if I even did it for that matter.)

But if you wanted to take a minute out of your day if you see this and let me know that would be awesome, and then I could get back with my mate and point it out to him. ;)

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

You gotta beat, or do a lot of WGS, get the key for the mithril door. Go INSIDE TEH MITHRIL DOOR.

Once inside, cast fire wave on the four dragon head things. Or surge if you feel like it. I also went in there when I killed miths for the fremnik diary, almost died after I killed one. Don't remember much.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.