http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8RCQDDsMpU

dgsweep3.png

The objective is simple: Key a 15 minute floor or under.

Floor Times

DGS Accuracy Project

Thank you and don't forget to support DGS!

The DG Gate Sheet

[spoiler=DGS medals]

Post in my blog to confirm your medals.

Remember, round your floor times up!

15 mins and 1 second -> 16 minute medal.

AbandonnedEpicDpser25.pngOccultEpicDpser25.pngWarpedEpicDpser25.pngAbandonnedEpicKeyer25.pngOccultEpicKeyer25.pngWarpedEpicKeyer25.pngAbandonnedHeroDpser25.pngOccultHeroDpser25.pngWarpedHeroDpser25.pngAbandonnedHeroKeyer25.pngOccultHeroKeyer25.pngWarpedHeroKeyer25.png

AbandonnedEpicDpser22.pngOccultEpicDpser22.pngWarpedEpicDpser22.pngAbandonnedEpicKeyer22.pngOccultEpicKeyer22.pngWarpedEpicKeyer22.pngAbandonnedHeroDpser22.pngOccultHeroDpser22.pngWarpedHeroDpser22.pngAbandonnedHeroKeyer22.pngOccultHeroKeyer22.pngWarpedHeroKeyer22.png

AbandonnedEpicDpser21.pngOccultEpicDpser21.pngWarpedEpicDpser21.pngAbandonnedEpicKeyer21.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngWarpedEpicKeyer21.pngAbandonnedHeroDpser21.pngOccultHeroDpser21.pngWarpedHeroDpser21.pngAbandonnedHeroKeyer21.pngOccultHeroKeyer21.pngWarpedHeroKeyer21.png

AbandonnedEpicDpser20.pngOccultEpicDpser20.pngWarpedEpicDpser20.pngAbandonnedEpicKeyer20.pngOccultEpicKeyer20.pngWarpedEpicKeyer20.pngAbandonnedHeroDpser20.pngOccultHeroDpser20.pngWarpedHeroDpser20.pngAbandonnedHeroKeyer20.pngOccultHeroKeyer20.pngWarpedHeroKeyer20.png

AbandonnedEpicDpser19.pngOccultEpicDpser19.pngWarpedEpicDpser19.pngAbandonnedEpicKeyer19.pngOccultEpicKeyer19.pngWarpedEpicKeyer19.pngAbandonnedHeroDpser19.pngOccultHeroDpser19.pngWarpedHeroDpser19.pngAbandonnedHeroKeyer19.pngOccultHeroKeyer19.pngWarpedHeroKeyer19.png

AbandonnedEpicDpser18.pngOccultEpicDpser18.pngWarpedEpicDpser18.pngAbandonnedEpicKeyer18.pngOccultEpicKeyer18.pngWarpedEpicKeyer18.pngAbandonnedHeroDpser18.pngOccultHeroDpser18.pngWarpedHeroDpser18.pngAbandonnedHeroKeyer18.pngOccultHeroKeyer18.pngWarpedHeroKeyer18.png

AbandonnedEpicDpser17.pngOccultEpicDpser17.pngWarpedEpicDpser17.pngAbandonnedEpicKeyer17.pngOccultEpicKeyer17.pngWarpedEpicKeyer17.pngAbandonnedHeroDpser17.pngOccultHeroDpser17.pngWarpedHeroDpser17.pngAbandonnedHeroKeyer17.pngOccultHeroKeyer17.pngWarpedHeroKeyer17.png

AbandonnedEpicDpser16.pngOccultEpicDpser16.pngWarpedEpicDpser16.pngAbandonnedEpicKeyer16.pngOccultEpicKeyer16.pngWarpedEpicKeyer16.pngAbandonnedHeroDpser16.pngOccultHeroDpser16.pngWarpedHeroDpser16.pngAbandonnedHeroKeyer16.pngOccultHeroKeyer16.pngWarpedHeroKeyer16.png

AbandonnedEpicDpser15.pngOccultEpicDpser15.pngWarpedEpicDpser15.pngAbandonnedEpicKeyer15.pngOccultEpicKeyer15.pngWarpedEpicKeyer15.pngAbandonnedHeroDpser15.pngOccultHeroDpser15.pngWarpedHeroDpser15.pngAbandonnedHeroKeyer15.pngOccultHeroKeyer15.pngWarpedHeroKeyer15.png

[spoiler=Requirements for the 15 minute floor]

5:5 Difficulty

C6 complexity

Large Map Size

All Rooms Open

Occult or Warped floor plan

Abandons floor plans do NOT count.

Must be 0 deaths.

No 10 HP pures on team for the sake of reducing monster combat level.

And no cheese in general.

The goal is an all out balls to the wall 15 minute floor. No Cheap Tricks.

A straight up test of skill. It will be GLORIOUS.

[spoiler=About my Keying]

I C2 floors 1-40. I pay friends 1 mil gp/hour to clear the dungeon while i train fishing.

I do C6 5:5's for all the remaining floors.

All rooms in the floor are cleared unless extenuating circumstances arise. (which I will document during future floors)

I dungeoneer with DGS exclusively, although I do make sure to pick up a few random newbies in the CC every now and then.

Additionally, I want to bring my DGS floor average under 24 mins. That is including the random newbies I pick up.

And perhaps under 22 mins eventually.

I've lost my hex since the last time Jagex deleted it, and I am gunning to get a replacement.

I use skype to for keying whenever possible.

I am also a bit of a hard ass with peculiar rules during floors.

I forbid the looting of table food, unless there is a ramokee room or something similar within 3 doors.

I highly recommend piety/turmoil flashing and proper safe spotting and prayer management.

I demand that all players have a gate stone dropped at some point in time.

If you don't create a new gatestone immediately after gatestone teleporting, you better damn well be doing it soon.

And I disapprove of people who are afraid of dying. The best way to learn to die less, is to die until you learn how not to.

Hopefully when a get a nice desktop, I'll start vidding a few of my floors as well

Naaxi.png

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your third goal should be to key a sub-30 floor with me, Rocked, Ancient, AND Matt all drunk. :thumbup: It can't be done, I say.

I want a vid of this with Skype sound enabled.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Your third goal should be to key a sub-30 floor with me, Rocked, Ancient, AND Matt all drunk. :thumbup: It can't be done, I say.

the last time we tried that the team failed mimes 10 times in a row.

DG shots.

2 shots of alcohol per death.

Good times.

Dont drink and Runescape!

OT: Can't wait to see them 15 min floors! Best I've done with DGS was 19 min

floors plural? Hah I'll be happy if I get a single sub 15 :P.

I haven't keyed sub 20 since the floor timer update.

I've gotten just under 20 min 30 seconds tho, but that's the best I've done so far.

Naaxi.png

floors plural? Hah I'll be happy if I get a single sub 15 :P.

I haven't keyed sub 20 since the floor timer update.

I've gotten just under 20 min 30 seconds tho, but that's the best I've done so far.

Nah, I'm pretty confident that there'll be a couple in your way to 120 dg. And as soon as we get the first one I'm gonna be the main guy to troll every single time you are keying and do a sub 30 instead of a sub 20 floor. Trolling = good times.

Purekilljoy.png

Overlord is ready

Overlord.png

I coded a script that will send a message, every minute, to skype (even if RS is the active window)

Saying a floor, and how many minutes have passed, and a randomized reminder

It's pretty neat. It can send commands to windows I can't even see. Very handy.

I dunno if I will keep it as it is.

but changing the messages as the easy part.

Next up I'm going to try to make a program that takes a screenshot of the dungeon map

And then puts it as a transparent overlay at the top left corner of my computer monitor.

Naaxi.png

the last time we tried that the team failed mimes 10 times in a row.

DG shots.

2 shots of alcohol per death.

Good times.

VID PL0X!@

L2efficiency. Alchohol is inefficient.

You're Grimy. You're too efficient to have fun on RS.

Those all all the amusing responses that ran through my head.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

"Leave table food/arrows"

Huh? But we need those arrows for toolkits and runes!

More important for the keyer to have tools and runes. :P

Ooh I see. I thought it meant to just leave them there, like in case somebody with a hex wants to use them or something.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

"Leave table food/arrows"

Huh? But we need those arrows for toolkits and runes!

More important for the keyer to have tools and runes. :P

Ooh I see. I thought it meant to just leave them there, like in case somebody with a hex wants to use them or something.

Nah, arrows sell for the most gp, so if you can grab a stack of kata arrows, you're pretty much set.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

i only ever keyed a 15 minute floor when the rest of my teammates were like 115+ dung and really all were great keyers.

don't think i know enough people good enough to try now since a lot of my old dung friends like minute quit

Next up I'm going to try to make a program that takes a screenshot of the dungeon map

And then puts it as a transparent overlay at the top left corner of my computer monitor.

Wtf awesome

I hate getting lost in a dng. Really wish jagex would've made the map show key doors and altars and stuff ><

siggya.png

Wtf awesome

I hate getting lost in a dng. Really wish jagex would've made the map show key doors and altars and stuff ><

Man that would make DG 50x more fun.

I can has LIKE button. Oh, what the [bleep] this isn't facebook.

WqvZe.png

92 Fishing | 92 Firemaking | 92 Dungeoneering | 99 Cooking

100% FTP | 800+ Total | 19 Combat

Optima dies.. prima fugit. .::. Forever a Harpy

Using scriblink & custom picture i made u can do that, it's a multi-user session paint, that you can preupload an image to then draw on.

So if you start a networked session u can all draw on it

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com