ABOUT NEX ARMOR.

Misfortune

Please understand the following.

-NEX armor does not cost what the ge price is

-It is like old phats, ge low, real price is high.

-Torva set in ge, 500-750m, real price is 2-5b.

QUIT THINKING IT IS CHEAP! IT IS EXPENSIVE! NEX HAS YET TO BE SOLO'D!

blitz_em_out.png

No offense, where are you getting these comments that it's GE price? Everything I've heard on this forum has them much higher than their GE price.

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]

Also, this should probably be moved to rants.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

so...what do you want help and advice in then?

He wants someone to help him with his reading comprehension skills :rolleyes:

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I think you should know that I'm quitting Runescape as of now. I've had a longstanding goal to obtain some of these armor sets for around five to seven hundred million gp, and now that I know I can't it just takes the fun out of the game. Cheers, thanks for ruining it for me.

fishing.gif

I think you should know that I'm quitting Runescape as of now. I've had a longstanding goal to obtain some of these armor sets for around five to seven hundred million gp, and now that I know I can't it just takes the fun out of the game. Cheers, thanks for ruining it for me.

Wat.

These items are so grossly overrated it's not even funny. With the exception of using Pernix to kill Nex, these items are the best definition you will ever get of "luxury item." There is literally no place where the use of Torva justifies its obscene pricetag. Solo GWD? Bandos armor is almost as good and is like 20 times cheaper. PvP? Have fun getting DoS'd (or glitched out) for your items. Virtus gets a nod because it is fairly useful for Corp Beast, but even then, that is a niche use.

Set your sights on an Elysian. It's a lot easier to obtain (last I checked it was around 590m) and has more uses than Torva/Virtus/Pernix.

td2sig.jpg

Wat.

These items are so grossly overrated it's not even funny. With the exception of using Pernix to kill Nex, these items are the best definition you will ever get of "luxury item." There is literally no place where the use of Torva justifies its obscene pricetag. Solo GWD? Bandos armor is almost as good and is like 20 times cheaper. PvP? Have fun getting DoS'd (or glitched out) for your items. Virtus gets a nod because it is fairly useful for Corp Beast, but even then, that is a niche use.

Set your sights on an Elysian. It's a lot easier to obtain (last I checked it was around 590m) and has more uses than Torva/Virtus/Pernix.

Erm... I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Wat.

Erm... I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

I fell into the sarchasm? :(

FML.

td2sig.jpg

OMG. I just spent every day ever since Nex came out grinding out money just so i could buy full Torva at GE. MY GOALS ARE RUINED.

Seriously though. I've never seen anyone mention that any Nex armor went for GE unless it was out of sarcasm. Even if people do, it can't be often enough for you to justify making a thread for it.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Everyones getting trolled

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

I have seen multiple posts about people saying stuff like "Instead of buying a arcane, spend 500m and get torva!" and multiple comments such as this.

Well 1 torva piece is under 500m and the set is lingering just under 2b, 2-5 is being quite generous.

2496 Completionist

Trolls are gonna troll

Nex is gonna nex

Noobs are gonna noob

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

who is this guy

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

this post was more useful than most of sy_accursed's

thanks!

+9001

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.