Boss hunting for beginners?

John Halo Chief

Just been wondering, are there any clans for people with at least moderate stats, but no experience fighting bosses? I've been trying to get into killing Bandos, but I can't seem to solo even one kill on Graardor. If there are any, could you give me a name?

Thanks in advance.

Paragon.png

Well for starters, you don't have yaks or ovls or chaotics.

Sorry, but you gotta have those, or you're gonna get your ass crashed before you can blink.

At least that's what I've heard, I personally have no experience on the topic.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

#1. Get killcount for help & advice.

#2. friends.

I'm fairly sure all PvM clans will require max melees 90+ dg and 92+95 herb/pray otherwise you're just asking to be crashed, and rightly so considering bandos' popularity.

(ff8 > ff9)

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

The nex hunters are basically a right hand to DGS, but obviously they require decent starting money/stats/knowledge.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

my advice is to learn bosses solo. if you want to learn to nex, Nex Hunters are happy to teach you (but we have very high reqs)

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

The majority of the things you can do with 90 combats, no chaotic, no ovl, and no turm, are armadyl/sara gwd, and dag kings. Thats about it.

TBH, when I MH to either of those three, I could care less if you don't have maxed stuff. So long as you know what your doing, you're welcome in my team.

Not because I don't have many chaotics or turm... I'm just not elitist.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

The majority of the things you can do with 90 combats, no chaotic, no ovl, and no turm, are armadyl/sara gwd, and dag kings. Thats about it.

TBH, when I MH to either of those three, I could care less if you don't have maxed stuff. So long as you know what your doing, you're welcome in my team.

What about Zamorak Godwars? If, you know, you're actually INTERESTED in that lol.

Also, KQ/KBD; although KBD is hardly a boss now and KQ is just an annoying [bleep] with crap rewards these days.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I used to be one of couple leaders of a clan called Espada. Anyhow, after end, some of us still do ocasionally go and kill Bandos. Infact last trip was 2 days ago and we got a Bandos tassets. We also got 2.3M in small drops as well.

We are a small group of players and we do not go to Bandos alot, but i will invite you when we go do a trip if your interested? Just let me on here.

What about Zamorak Godwars? If, you know, you're actually INTERESTED in that lol.

Also, KQ/KBD; although KBD is hardly a boss now and KQ is just an annoying [bleep] with crap rewards these days.

Zammy gwd is a possibility, but I've never seen anyone go nor ask to go.

KBD = wild = risk = not fun

KQ =/= boss, kq = slayer task

Zammy gwd is a possibility, but I've never seen anyone go nor ask to go.

KBD = wild = risk = not fun

KQ =/= boss, kq = slayer task

KQ is harder than all the gwd bosses

how is it not a boss?

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

I disagree..

Bandos is fairly easy, but the people crashing you is added difficulity

Zammy is hard because 40kc is slow-ish

Sara is hard because.. Well,Zil is beasty

Armadyl has a high dps, and long kc

Aside from dragon chain, and zammy wine, KQ isn't a risky or even hard boss.

KC aside, KQ is harder to kill than the other Godwars bosses, at least in terms of damage output and how long you can stay per trip.

OT: Part of the reason that there aren't really clans like this is that you simply get crashed too often in a low level team.

Krill can hit up to 600 on you. Total that with 2 minions you have little protection against, there is the ever slightest chance of being comboed for 600 200 200

KQ on the other hand only hits up to 300, and attacks MUCH slower then krill + magic + range minion

ANY boss that require you to use tactics, like most dungeoneering bosses are harder then theior "point and click" counterparts.

Corp, followed by nex, require some kind of tacits and are harder thne anything that is pur pray on, atk, eat, repeat

@wkw

KQ is harder than all the gwd bosses

thats a fact.

you can't have opinions on facts

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

Krill can hit up to 600 on you. Total that with 2 minions you have little protection against, there is the ever slightest chance of being comboed for 600 200 200

KQ on the other hand only hits up to 300, and attacks MUCH slower then krill + magic + range minion

Nex only hits up to around 350, barring special attacks, and every special attack comes with ample warning and has very low combo potential. Only one of her special attacks has a slight chance of actually killing you instantly. Are you implying that K'ril is harder than Nex?

EDIT: Yeah, typo. Meant harder.

Nex only hits up to around 350, barring special attacks, and every special attack comes with ample warning and has very low combo potential. Only one of her special attacks has a slight chance of actually killing you instantly. Are you implying that K'ril is easier than Nex?

I'd like to imply that K'ril is easier than Nex. :shades:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Nex only hits up to around 350, barring special attacks, and every special attack comes with ample warning and has very low combo potential. Only one of her special attacks has a slight chance of actually killing you instantly. Are you implying that K'ril is HARDER than Nex?

yes he is

Levon.png Bladewing.png