Duel arena glitch and scam. Do not play until jagex fixes.

bigmoneyak

Wow... My last 3 duels were 3 x-loggers. One was a mere 9M. These stupid [bleep]ing kids are ridiculous. And, we can probably rest assured Jagex ain't gonna do a God damn thing about it.

Edit: Make that 4 of the last 4. Lol. Figured I'd stay low avoiding people x-logging for like 100M and such... But these dumb [bleep]s are logging for 9M. Dumb.

09144a99bb.png

Wow... My last 3 duels were 3 x-loggers. One was a mere 9M. These stupid [bleep]ing kids are ridiculous. And, we can probably rest assured Jagex ain't gonna do a God damn thing about it.

This game really has gone to [cabbage] since Free Trade, hasn't it? Bots, scammers, and bug abusers every where you look. Jagex doesn't care-- botters' five bucks are as good as legit players' five bucks, so what's it to them as long as payments aren't fraudulent?

I have been happily immersed in Dungeoneering, though, so I haven't really encountered much of these issues. I will say that the few times I've tried to do slayer recently, every world I went to was excessively crowded, and at least a few of them had to be bots because the didn't loot anything and moved in predictable patterns. People aren't even scared to openly bot on their mains anymore.

td2sig.jpg

x-Logged 11 times on me. Literally everyone is [bleep]ing logging there. Yay Jagex, learn to control your game. Learn to QA. Learn to bug fix within 8 years... Since X-Log has been happening that long.

09144a99bb.png

This glitch is older than the duel arena... Only had one person do it to me so far, didn't get my free 900m from him, oh well, not a big deal.

The mass leaked bug was fixed with the update yesterday. It was so stupidly simple.

No confirmation if the other xlog bugs have been patched yet though.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

This game really has gone to [cabbage] since Free Trade, hasn't it? Bots, scammers, and bug abusers every where you look. Jagex doesn't care-- botters' five bucks are as good as legit players' five bucks, so what's it to them as long as payments aren't fraudulent?

I have been happily immersed in Dungeoneering, though, so I haven't really encountered much of these issues. I will say that the few times I've tried to do slayer recently, every world I went to was excessively crowded, and at least a few of them had to be bots because the didn't loot anything and moved in predictable patterns. People aren't even scared to openly bot on their mains anymore.

Bug abusers were just as prominent before free trade came back.

Personally, I saw just as many bots before free trade came back as after.

The only one that's really changed is scammers, and they're still stupid and funny more than annoying.

This game really has gone to [cabbage] since Free Trade, hasn't it?

This game went to Hell in a handbasket a long time ago.

It's still being done.

Every time I make a post warning other players and Jagex, it gets moved to the rants section. [bleep] those idiot f-mod [bleep]s.

Yes, they're asses.

When will you guys realize that the Runescape community is nothing more than a massive circle jerk of friends and a cesspool of morons?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Don't blame free trade for this. This is Jagex's fault. It is their job to release glitch-free content. It is also their job to discourage scamming. The game is developed for 13-18 year olds. You can't expect it to have a very mature following...

w4M8t.png

That's going a bit to far imo. Jagex may not be the best company in the world but if they have time to fix minor graphical mistakes and

announce like 20 other hidden fixes every update, I'm PRETTY sure they will make the time to fix staking...Since it's so popular.

That's going a bit to far imo. Jagex may not be the best company in the world but if they have time to fix minor graphical mistakes and

announce like 20 other hidden fixes every update, I'm PRETTY sure they will make the time to fix staking...Since it's so popular.

It's been going on since FT. Think that'd be enough time. :P.

09144a99bb.png

would support your thread wicked but f2p :|

even if jagex acknowledge this is happening, and atleast tryed to stop it i would be happy

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?