What A Botiful World.

Jiblix

Interesting concept for videos. I like it (subscribed). As a tip, you probably shouldn't visit so many worlds next time, but a designated few each time (maybe 10-15).

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

Entertaining vid. But also sad. What's the song? It sounds epic and very brassy... I would like to find it.

notthemightiesttreeuj3.png

+-------------------------+

| . . . . Pure F2P . . . .|

| sig8.png |

| 73 74 73 75 70 86 65 80 |

| sig9.png |

| 85 80 80 80 80 80 80 65 |

| Combat: 092 Total: 1235 |

What can I say... Welcome to MMORPG.

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

*Without further ado

'adieu' means goodbye in French.

Other than that, yeah. :unsure:

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Hope everyone is enjoying free trade and the wildy. :thumbup:

When you see this it becomes obvious that Jagex had no idea how to keep bots down before bringing back W&FT. :/

This.

When you see this it becomes obvious that Jagex had no idea how to keep bots down before bringing back W&FT. :/

It seems to me they maybe meant limiting RWT? That was what shut down RS last time, not the botting problem.

To be honest, I'm not sure what's useful about a high thieving level.

I'm not an efficienado.

It seems to me they maybe meant limiting RWT? That was what shut down RS last time, not the botting problem.

To be honest, I'm not sure what's useful about a high thieving level.

I think it's more based on the herbs that you can get which can rack up a fair amount of gp/hour. I just think that in order to stop RWT Jagex would have to eliminate bots as they are essentially the root of the problem. (they are the source of items/gold to sell)

HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW.jpg

This.

This is just absurd. I know when they announced free trade that this was going to happen. I didn't believe for a single cotton pickin minute that the new methods would keep bots down.

Nice job on the vid mate, that must a took a lot of hopping and editing O_O. you made the 1812 overture work well too.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

This.

This is just absurd. I know when they announced free trade that this was going to happen. I didn't believe for a single cotton pickin minute that the new methods would keep bots down.

Me neither, which is why I voted no to free trade in the first place. :P

And of course since I liked the atmosphere with a trade limit up.