What A Botiful World.

Jiblix

Is the basis for every bot that buys members, they invest $5 into the game and sell the gold to some people?

I have just 1 question: how the [bleep] can there be THIS many people buying gold? There's hundreds of locations containing bots each with thousands of players, I find it hard to beleive every single 1 of these bots are making real money selling gold.

Is the basis for every bot that buys members, they invest $5 into the game and sell the gold to some people?

Maybe they still do the old stolen credit deal to get members for their bots.

Anyhow, given the number of idiots on day 1 of free trade that got hacked because of all their own botting with hackware, then I don't doubt that gold buying is quit alive and well in runescape.

I think that Jagex in the end is just going to have to sell their own gold or ban player to player trades.

Runescape is too popular and their are way too many casual players that want amazing stats and have daddy's credit card in hand.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Oh wow. About a month ago the situation was already pretty bad but today I went to see myself and now it's just plain ridiculous and sad. Way to go JaGex. :thumbup:

Sephy.png

• 3 weeks later...

Sure is a poignant video. Well done. :thumbsup:

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

This is the sort of Video Jagex need to see. It gets the point across without being insulting or over the top.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Hope everyone is bots are enjoying free trade and the wildy. :thumbup:

Honestly... What was Jagex thinking?...

Anyways, great vid - must've taken you ages to make. I hope someone from Jagex sees it.

Submit this video next time jagex holds a video contest - that's 1 sure way to get someone to see it, and if it actually get through to voting you got my vote :D

I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating - Sophocles

php1CLVGLAM.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hope everyone is bots are enjoying free trade and the wildy. :thumbup:

Honestly... What was Jagex thinking?...

Anyways, great vid - must've taken you ages to make. I hope someone from Jagex sees it.

Submit this video next time jagex holds a video contest - that's 1 sure way to get someone to see it, and if it actually get through to voting you got my vote :D

Oo hey guys,

Thanks for the compliments! It really does bother me to see the game that I thoroughly enjoy being brought down by bots. I'm thinking about doing a second version of this video but we'll see!

Cheers,

Jibby