28-Mar-2011 � A Clockwork Syringe

Michael

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In other news...

We’ve added a handful of new and very straightforward Tasks to Lumbridge to help new players find their feet. If you find yourself missing your Taskmaster emote, that’ll be why.

Yeah... with such arduous tasks as "switch on running mode" and "cut down a tree", newbies did need something easier to start off with.

Also, you forgot to copy "Trollheim obstacles are once again useful" from the patch messages. Either that, or Jagex is totally clueless and unable to fix the slightest mistake. Just like our politicians (I live in Hungary so this is not just an empty stereotype here), they blabber inanely to cover up their incompetence and shady business.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

[hide]chatboxge.png[/hide]

Oh nice! *GE update*

Oooh yes, more lovely bright colours that are hard to see in fixed mode just like the dung ones. Just what I wanted... <_<

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

No new bind? High smithing and thieving level requirements? A quest?! This can only mean one thing...

Count me out.

But it's got funny Pirates, head trauma and all the swashbuckling you can eat! :unsure:

nyuseg.png

No new bind? High smithing and thieving level requirements? A quest?! This can only mean one thing...

Count me out.

70 odd thieving/smithing isn't high :/

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

brackishblade233118.png

Nice quick post. Any idea of attack speed? Is there a spec?

There is a spec. Have no idea what it is though, haven't seen anything to attack since i left that place.

v7hblz.jpg

#3325 to 99 Smithing #4332 to 99 Herblore