Guaranteed Content Poll: Veteran Cape Design Results

Warlover

Here's the Guaranteed Poll Results for the Veteran Cape taken from the Main page

Two weeks ago, we released a Guaranteed Content Poll regarding the design of the Veteran Cape. Players whose accounts are more than five years old will be able to wear this cape and it will be the first cape released from our Capes of Distinction range. The poll has now been closed and we can reveal that your cape will consist of the following designs:

Hood design: A2

Collar shape: B3

Collar pattern: C4

Back symbol: D1

Cape pattern: E3

veteran_cape_concept.jpg

We'd like to thank everyone that took the time to vote as well as to those that posted feedback on the Capes of Distinction thread. Now it's over to the RuneScape Graphics team to work on the new design, as well as creating a suitable emote.

Oh, and no, this isn’t an April Fools.

Mod Emilee

Community Management

-- 2001 Starter --

moki.png

That trim.

WHY GOD WHY.

Indeed.

128948204473978029.jpg

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

It looks cool to me? I must have lost my taste in dress if everyone else dislikes it :P

i like the cape(some parts aren't my faves but i can live with them) but that trim is just HORRIBLE.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Not a fan of the colours, I hope those are just experimental colours. The hood isn't amazing with the fact that it obscures the face, but actually I'm growing to like that idea, so not a big issue.

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

All those 12yearolds that haven't played for more than a year and have no eye for style voted for that trim i bet.

Vote should have been open only to 5+ year players :thumbdown:

Meh at least my brother with his level 60 account gets a cool cape

No offense, but the cape looks like a female dress. I don't see myself wearing it at all. It would look good in Black though.

Veteran, but not veteran enough. I'll take my 10 year cape instead.

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

I don't mind it really. I will probably only wear it for a few days anyway so it doesn't matter. (Don't forget, there will probably be a massive amount of people wearing it. Especially during the first month or so.)

j0xPu5R.png

The trim is terrible. I'll laugh if they make another poll just like this one for the 10 yrs cape and that one ends up with the ugly trim too.

2480+ total