If they were tradable...

Monky

I reckon bunny ears would be more than santas, I'm fairly sure there's less, at least the same ammount of them in game. But I'm gunna say less.

I reckon scythe wold be like 30m because theyre pretty boring really.

"what if" threads are so ridiculously stupid, I can't believe I'm replying. I have no doubt there are fewer scythes/bunny ears than santas, simply because you could only obtain 1 per account. With santas, you could stock up multiple hats on one account, so anybody who has a rudimentary understanding of addition can reason with you.

lalalasig2.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon bunny ears would be more than santas, I'm fairly sure there's less, at least the same ammount of them in game. But I'm gunna say less.

I reckon scythe wold be like 30m because theyre pretty boring really.

"what if" threads are so ridiculously stupid, I can't believe I'm replying. I have no doubt there are fewer scythes/bunny ears than santas, simply because you could only obtain 1 per account. With santas, you could stock up multiple hats on one account, so anybody who has a rudimentary understanding of addition can reason with you.

I word things bad, that's what I meant.

But they don't look as cool, and scythes are just useless. I hate mine.

What if threads are fun though :thumbup:

(it's better than another bots/dying/RWT/Scams thread)

They still alch for nothing, so there would be no cash coming in until you solve the clue.

Huh? I'd obviously trade them to others who find entertainment in doing the clues. No one ever mentioned alch values changing.

You implied it when you said there would be more gold coming into the economy.

Sorry, re-read my post and realized it should have read "More value of the gold already in the economy". With a movement towards tradeable clues, you would undoubtedly find players, or even clans, dedicated to doing clues for the possibility of a zammy page, 3a, etc., ultimately increasing their supply and dropping the cost in due time. The gold already in the economy would have a greater value as a result.

And I guess if you really get finicky about it, the drops of rune items, dragonhides, bows, etc. would in theory increase the amount of gold in the economy, albeit at a very slow rate, as they'd all be alched. haha :)

I personally like the idea of creating tradeable clues - not only would it give slaying (powerslaying, even) and monster hunting in general a greater appeal, but it would also make items more affordable. Some would argue that both of these consequences are not needed in the game (its already combat-heavy, and most item prices are already dropping like crazy), but who cares. I'm sure there would be a sizable backing of people who enjoy the adventure of clues without having to grind to acquire them, and an even larger group of gamblers who would find interest in the unknown rewards of a clue.

1m for a hard? You are playing a different game my friend. 100k tops.

What, when they could lead to 3rd age stuff? 1m, is a reasonable gamble on that id say. 100k is stupidly under priced for a hard.

You do realise the rates of 3rd age items, yes? Youd have to have Jesus luck to make it worthwhile at 1m each...

Most people in this topic seem sensible. Hard clues are fairly common. Adding 1-2m to most slayer tasks would not happen. People would not pay that much for them.

Jesus, my friend, had very bad luck. He did die on a cross, if you didn't know. I don't see how that could be seen as lucky?

Anywayyyy moving on. I think ~3k i a fair price for Crimsons, maybe 10k for a Blue. Stuff like clues wont have a very high cost because getting them takes a shorter time than actually making the money to buy one (if they could be traded, that is). I could see Effigies going for close to 5m each easily. Heck i wouldnt mind spending 5m on ~30k RC exp. Althought effigies would have to have 1/4 hour limit.