The Cursed Planet

Icuownage

Won't be able to make it until 12:00 am GMT due to my job.

Hmm, there's not much I can do about that, but could you tell me the days you do your job, so it's possible to work around :)? Or you're going to be seeing a lot of sessions midway through, as opening at 12 wouldn't leave a lot of time, sorry.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, there's not much I can do about that, but could you tell me the days you do your job, so it's possible to work around :)? Or you're going to be seeing a lot of sessions midway through, as opening at 12 wouldn't leave a lot of time, sorry.

I have night school on Mondays and Wednesdays, so I get off work a few hours earlier, but have to set off to commute at 12:00 am gmt.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

No, there is not going to be a "I am your father moment". Sylver is an orphan, that's as far as I'll go. We can all just say her parents died, and I'll Leave it up to everybody to think of some way how they died.

FYI: The qualities of a MS/HS character is: he/she is an origional character, is the protaganist, is perfect, headstrong, and stubborn. Sylver is an orphan (most MS/HS actually have a family), absolutely not perfect (a klutz mostly, but accepts that she is), and does not have the "happy go lucky cheerleader" character. However, I will admit most of my characters are stubborn. I will NOT be having any REPEATS of Lee (she has been destroyed, but the beloved captain faust cheated. I was trying to go for an elaborate death that would probably make the crowd in Suzzane Collin's Hungar games series, but Faust decided to wipe my memory. Cheater-cheater pumpkin eater).

So everyone knows, this is running tomorrow, at around 9pm or 10pm, to around 2am to 3am.

To help you out with the first action, it is going to happen in... Wait for it. A tavern. I would like everyone to get into the roleplay mood, so your first action should be something that defines your character, as in I like to think how a person reacts in a bar/tavern greatly reflects them as a person.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

What time? We could possibly do both, unless that would tire out people, then I am okay with transferring to another day.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I was going to finish up this part of the Kingmaker campaign tomorrow but I guess that can wait until Friday or so.

Tomorrow? Not Saturday?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Oh right, I actually have to make stuff...

[spoiler=Character Stuff]

Name: Marcus

Curse: Ability to mimic others' curses.

Story: Marcus was a soldier who defected as the events following the fall of the object began to unfold. His first priority was to find his family and help them escape the chaos. He learned that they fled, and while he looked for them, he saw firsthand how the curses manifest, and the massacres of those who were open with their new powers. He learned about his own curse of mimicry, and was able to avoid being hunted simply by staying away from those who were also cursed. Now, finding them is less a priority than finding out what happened and why.

@Mask

Mkay, you don't store multiple powers, and as your skill in mimicry increases, the easier it is to actually mimic someones power and the better you are at using them.

@Everyone

You start off with 50 gold except Paul, who is given iron weapon and armor(Could be leather or something if he really wants) of his choice

It's a REALLY big shaft.

You mean like, transforming body parts to animal parts and then progressing to full body? Or transforming fully into an animal at the beginning and learning new transformations XD?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

You mean like, transforming body parts to animal parts and then progressing to full body? Or transforming fully into an animal at the beginning and learning new transformations XD?

:XD:

The new transformations will be learnt as the story progresses. The negative thing is that I don't have any control over my transformation, I have to be in a certain enviroment. So for example if I find a crystal it could have an effect on me and that effect will be consistent every time I touch that crystal.

qTLQRuS.png

Or, for example, if you were in water, you would have to make an action (Roll) to see what you turn up as depending on what trnafrmations you have so far. Higher rolls mean better trnasformations, but for every environment you can't have more than x number of forms at a time. (Depending on what type of dice you're using, you could have 4 to 20 for ease of use... I guess.) Would that work?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Earth sort of like that but when in water I will ALWAYS transform into the fish monster. Discovering new elements can be rolled upon and if they are high I will turn into something really awesome when I touch that item but if they are low I will suffer when I touch that item.

So for an example, I find a new crystal and get a high roll: I turn into a something of my discretion (the higher the role the more choice I have, at 10 on a d20 I will get very little disgression, on 15 a brief of some sort and 20 it is my entire choice. I find a new crystal and get a low roll I will suffer an effect that isn't desirable but it will be things like impaired vision or breaking out in hives as opposed to transforming into something that would guarantee me instant death in a battle such as turning into a gigantic slug that has its brain exposed.

qTLQRuS.png

Crystals? Huh?

I thought you meant if you walked into water, you have a chance of being a fish or fish like, amd if you walked into a desert you could be a scorpion and if you walked into a forest you'd be a random forest creature.

Starting at around 9:30, channel is up if anyone wants to discuss game on it.

/join #CursedPlanet tavern

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Alright, what did I miss after I left? All I remember is that I was confronted by some figure who was being "nice" and I was calmly turning he/she/it down. And the captain absolutly hates me (after I clearly was trying to attack the lightning mage and help the captain out). And Tim needs pills to control his ADHD :P Just kidding Tim. We all know you dislike me. Though swearing vendetta (Dictionary.com Definitions of vendetta:noun 1. a private feud in which the members of the family of a murdered person seek to avenge the murder by killing the slayer or one of the slayer's relatives, especially such vengeance as once practiced in Corsica and parts of Italy. 2. any prolonged and bitter feud, rivalry, contention, or the like: a political vendetta. World English Dictionary Definition of Vendetta: 1. a private feud, originally between Corsican or Sicilian families, in which the relatives of a murdered person seek vengeance by killing the murderer or some member of his family 2. any prolonged feud, quarrel, etc.) against me is unessesary.

He hates the wolf you turned into, he didn't hate you when you were human until you growled at him.. :P

And the group is on the way to the capital city of Caprinus, but have stopped off in a nearby town to ressup.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

How about me? Did they drag me along or am I still lying unconcious in the town square, bleeding from my eyes?

We dragged you over to the apothecary/surgeon's house, where he healed everybody and we all got into a big discussion, with Archi eventually forming the League of the Anti-Wolf (of which I am not really a part...). After that, we met a seven-foot-tall golden knight named Goliathas and a little girl he was traveling with that everybody was compelled to kick into a river because she couldn't talk very well. I found a badass cape and a pair of forks, and then we all went off to the next town - including Goliathas and the little girl.

a70c7.png

What is so wrong with the wolf that came and did her best to help get rid of the elemental mages? Honestly I did a good thing and all the stinkin humans want me dead for it! WTH?!

The golden knight is clearly the god-emperor in disguise. Calling it now.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!