04-Apr-2011- Livid Farm

Michael

Teleport spells are a fail.

South falador? Why not use lumby ring...

Ardougne teleport? We already have a teleport nearby to fishing spot... and we could just use the ardougne cape.

Well, I can't use the ardy cape, it presumably gets me closer.... South falador seems pointless. I'd say it'd be useful for getting to falador on lunars, but there's always house tabs + portal or just falador tabs...

Remote farming looks awesome :thumbup:

Gathering points is quite slow.. Hoped it would go faster.

Back to agility it is!

EDIT: I just realised this is just a new version of the mage training arena in Al Kharid. Casting spells in a minigame and doing it for ages for a small reward.

Damnit. You're right. But these rewards look much more useful.

^ Veng Group causes your vengeance to rebound onto the group around you. It's a self vengeance that affects a group.

The food spell seems almost immortal at waterfiends now.

If you had soul split you're already immortal at waterfiends :rolleyes:

Heh. In b4 Group Venge, friend AGS specs you.

One thing I don't like is I get construction exp. That means I might level construction. That means I have to update my house! >.<

Yes, I realize I don't have to update my house when I level, but whatever.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It also seems that Fishing Guild tele takes 2 less water runes: 8 instead of 10; I'm pretty sure this is new but correct me if I'm wrong.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

The ring of wealth teleport now works in up to level 30 Wilderness.

Good update if people find ways to get stuff faster like in herb habitat, disruption shield is awesome unless it takes 30hrs to get :(

dumb.png

archsupportei2.png

Teleport spells are a fail.

South falador? Why not use lumby ring...

Ardougne teleport? We already have a teleport nearby to fishing spot... and we could just use the ardougne cape.

Well, I can't use the ardy cape, it presumably gets me closer.... South falador seems pointless. I'd say it'd be useful for getting to falador on lunars, but there's always house tabs + portal or just falador tabs...

Remote farming looks awesome :thumbup:

Gathering points is quite slow.. Hoped it would go faster.

Back to agility it is!

EDIT: I just realised this is just a new version of the mage training arena in Al Kharid. Casting spells in a minigame and doing it for ages for a small reward.

Damnit. You're right. But these rewards look much more useful.

^ Veng Group causes your vengeance to rebound onto the group around you. It's a self vengeance that affects a group.

The food spell seems almost immortal at waterfiends now.

If you had soul split you're already immortal at waterfiends :rolleyes:

Heh. In b4 Group Venge, friend AGS specs you.

One thing I don't like is I get construction exp. That means I might level construction. That means I have to update my house! >.<

Yes, I realize I don't have to update my house when I level, but whatever.

Actually, it just casts vengeance on everyone near you, according to the in-game description. The kb is worded horribly, as usual.

they could have let us change our spellbook here as well :angry:

Why?

The place to change book is only marginally further from tele spots than the farm.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Anyone have a rough magic xp rate?

Doing very rough math is about 3xp (on average) per produce point.

Produce points seem to be 20k an hour atm

So tht'd imply 60k mage xp an hour.

Probably underestimating.

Soo...

The rates need to be increased. Getting 900k tokens or whatever you get there is going to take weeks.

Not really.

Looking at 20k an hour roughly rate.

5 hours = 100k

5 hours is like 1 days playtime during holidays, 1.5 days during term/work time (using low play times)

So that's 9 - 14 days realistic non-no-lifing play time.

35 hours total play time.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Guest TrixStar

they could have let us change our spellbook here as well :angry:

Why?

The place to change book is only marginally further from tele spots than the farm.

bc i was already at the farm and didnt feel like running down :mrgreen:

Soo...

The rates need to be increased. Getting 900k tokens or whatever you get there is going to take weeks.

This.

Regardless of the fact that your points don't get deducted from buying a spell, the rate at which you gain them is still far too slow to be worth the time invested.

Sylpheed.png

Anybody else noticed she gives you a "Mambo's potion" if you talk to her i you've received clothes from herblore habitat? Says it in the reward section in KB just above the spells table :mrgreen:

But aside from that, I love this updae! I'm even contemplating runecrafting for a while to get tons of runes for it :L

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Thanks i will be sure to try this out when i get home.

jpegsigtest.jpg

Anybody else noticed she gives you a "Mambo's potion" if you talk to her i you've received clothes from herblore habitat? Says it in the reward section in KB just above the spells table :mrgreen:

But aside from that, I love this updae! I'm even contemplating runecrafting for a while to get tons of runes for it :L

Gives 3k farm xp, not much given you need 77+ farm for full witch doctor.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

The potion gives you 3k Farming exp, makes me wonder why they even bothered.

Edit: beaten to it. ^

Sylpheed.png

Soo...

Not really.

5 hours = 100k

5 hours is like 1 days playtime during holidays, 1.5 days during term/work time (using low play times)

Don't tell me you actually follow those numbers?

5 hours behind a pc on a holiday? 3 hours of spare time during study?

What kind of country you live in? - Here when during a period to study I'm spending at least 12 hours daily on basic study. (8 hours college, 4 hours to work through material & prepare for next day).. And I'm not even considered a hard worker.

Is runescape really only ment for those who do some kind of study where they don't have to make full weeks?

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Standard work/study week is 35 hours.

Usual sleep is taken at 8 hours a night.

In total you have 77 hours a week left once u knock off the 35 and the 8*7

That works out to 11 hours a day (though obviously more is on weekends)

So classing 5 hours as 1.5 days play time I think is perfectly reasonable and well under estimating for many users; even if you account for homework/study in excess to the 35 hours.

Even if it doesn't fit for all it still stands its only 35 hours total play time to get all the spells.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Soo...

Not really.

5 hours = 100k

Don't tell me you actually follow those numbers?

5 hours behind a pc on a holiday? 3 hours of spare time during study?

What kind of country you live in? - Here when during a period to study I'm spending at least 12 hours daily on basic study. (8 hours college, 4 hours to work through material & prepare for next day).. And I'm not even considered a hard worker.

Is runescape really only ment for those who do some kind of study where they don't have to make full weeks?

12 hours plus 1 hour supper = 13 hours. 24 hours minus 13 hours = 11 hours, take of 3 hours of gaming, and you have 8 hours left to sleep.

And to say, not everyone has the same study as yours, I live in the same country as you and have plenty of time (I am studying at the HBO). If I wouldn't do other real life stuff that I think is more important i could average 5-6 hours gaming a day in a week. (not including weekends). At holidays you could even no-life for ±12 hours and have enough time to eat and sleep.

Edit:

Also what about secundairy school? You would have loads of time there...

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

You also gain roughly 3 farm exp per point, so to get the shield spell you will earn ~2.1 mil farming exp; gonna see a lot more farming capes in a week or two.

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

Soo...

I must have it either way.

You also gain roughly 3 farm exp per point, so to get the shield spell you will earn ~2.1 mil farming exp; gonna see a lot more farming capes in a week or two.

Guess I'll be getting 2m farm exp.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I can never get enough of graphical updates. The trees look magnificent. Jagex have a really great artistic style going on now.

They look really great, except when you zoom into them, they then look really blurred.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!