Things you don't like on your opposite sex

Star_Fox

To add more from what others reminded me of:

Make-up

You don't like it if girls wear makeup? What?

I think he likes his girls with a side order of penis... ;)

EDIT: Alos, i don't get what's with all the piercing/tattoo hating? Have you guys never seen a girl make either of those look classy/sexy?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The title has "opposite sex" in it, but really, for a RuneScape fansite, that's just going to be girls.

Unspam:

Fat girls that think they're hot. It only makes it worse.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

I don't like women with shallow personalities of delusions about themselves. Definitely not a turn on.

This. Also stubborness and failure to acknowledge their own flaws whilst blaming you for everything.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Anyone who has ever sat in pink pajamas on their bed, lying on their stomach with the legs crossed in the air, talking to three other friends on the phone while reading a teen magazine needs to be fed to a meat grinder and served as McNuggets.

Do you think before you say some of these things? Honestly?

I don't know how a tattoo can turn you off.

It does. It's distracting and I cringe at the cliche mainstream attitude of it.

Care to explain the bolded? :\

Sure. Tattoos are no longer the counter cultural expression they used to be considering how many people have them. The unique and rebellious aspect of them has just really been diluted by their commonality.

I will put my boots on.

I will pass on down the corridor.

Piercings and tattoos are really hit-and-miss with me, it really just depends on the attractiveness of the girl in the first place. Tattoos and piercings on an attractive girl make them even hotter, but on an ugly girl make them look even worse. IMO.

Anyone who has ever sat in pink pajamas on their bed, lying on their stomach with the legs crossed in the air, talking to three other friends on the phone while reading a teen magazine needs to be fed to a meat grinder and served as McNuggets.

I don't know how a tattoo can turn you off.

It does. It's distracting and I cringe at the cliche mainstream attitude of it.

Care to explain the bolded? :\

Sure. Tattoos are no longer the counter cultural expression they used to be considering how many people have them. The unique and rebellious aspect of them has just really been diluted by their commonality.

Oh so getting a tattoo means you want to be a rebel? Or you're trying to stand out and be "unique"? You have no idea what a tattoo means then. To most people at least.

Oh so getting a tattoo means you want to be a rebel? Or you're trying to stand out and be "unique"? You have no idea what a tattoo means then. To most people at least.

Are you saying permanently altering your body from the norm to express a message isn't a form of rebellion against society?

I will put my boots on.

I will pass on down the corridor.

Are you saying permanently altering your body from the norm to express a message isn't a form of rebellion against society?

LOL maybe if you're 16 and you're seeking the attention your parents never gave you. Aside from this, no.

When i got my piercings about a year ago i didn't do it because i wanted to rebel. I didn't do it to go against society. Those are all [cabbage] reasons for doing it and people who do it for that reason alone are [bleep]ed up. I did it because i was 1) curious as to how it would actually feel/look on me and 2) i liked the way it looked on others and thought i'd give it a shot.

If i ever get a tattoo its not going to be for all the world to see to show them "OMFG PEOPLE OF THE WORLD LOOK AT MEE I AM A COOL DUDE WITH A COOL TATTOO. I'M A [bleep]ING REBEL YO!" It would be because it is something that has a lot of meaning to me. A tribute to something or someone. Something i can look at, thats always with me to remind me of who- or whatever.

Sorry for going a bit off topic there.

Hit the nail on the head here.

Of course, everybody who has/wants a tattoo/piercing's going to disagree and come out with this 'expression' "excuse", but hey, I don't really much give a damn about the meaning to you. It's ugly.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Y'all sound like a bunch of hipsters. "UGH I hate how mainstream that is" "just doing it to be a rebel mannnnn"

The only things that are a turn off for me are fat and if they're taller than me. And if you're taller than me you're like 6'2 minimum.

jjroxlu7.jpg

I hate attention [bleep], and girls who are real [bleep]s, but if a girl acts a bit [bleep]ty when she is with you and only you, it's quite hot.

Fat girls I guess, but I'm not sure how to define fat, I mean chubby isn't bad, if it's obese then there's a problem.

Girls with issues.

Girls who are high maintenence.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

OMG, you guys are crazy! I looove tattoos and piercings! Love 'em! Love 'em! Love 'em!

You can honestly tell me a nice belly ring topped off with a... How do you say this on TIF... "Down there" piercing on a woman is just GGGRRRYYYUUUMMM! Giggidy! Giggidy! Giggidy!

The idea of a tattoo being distracting... They're incredibly sexy (IMO at least). And if you're paying attention to a tattoo "when it counts", you're doin' it wrong. :P.

One of the things I hated about my ex... Always jeans or long shorts. Even if they are tight... C'mon. Always wore dull colors. I want my woman to dress like a woman. I wanna see some leg. I wanna see nice colors. Y'know what I mean?

09144a99bb.png

OMG, you guys are crazy! I looove tattoos and piercings! Love 'em! Love 'em! Love 'em!

You can honestly tell me a nice belly ring topped off with a... How do you say this on TIF... "Down there" piercing on a woman is just GGGRRRYYYUUUMMM! Giggidy! Giggidy! Giggidy!

The idea of a tattoo being distracting... They're incredibly sexy (IMO at least). And if you're paying attention to a tattoo "when it counts", you're doin' it wrong. :P.

One of the things I hated about my ex... Always jeans or long shorts. Even if they are tight... C'mon. Always wore dull colors. I want my woman to dress like a woman. I wanna see some leg. I wanna see nice colors. Y'know what I mean?

:thumbup:

I dislike when girls have drawn-on eyebrows. They tend to look a bit ^ too ^ ridiculous.

Piercings - especially oversized earrings and gauging; never understood the appeal but I guess it's a matter of taste.

And general stuff that's been said, obesity, orange tan, etc.

redarrows-1.png

I kinda like gauges. If she gets them big enough, they can act as a 4th and 5th hole.

In all seriousness, if they're about the size of a pencil, they look better than normal earrings, imo.

I kinda like gauges. If she gets them big enough, they can act as a 4th and 5th hole.

You're doing it wrong :|

I actually prefer girls without cover-up. Eyeliner and such I don't mind, but for some reason I'd rather see a girl's face than powder they put on it.

Do you think I meant it literally? Honestly?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

No, only an idiot would. But, seriously why say that? :|

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

No, only an idiot would. But, seriously why say that? :|

It was just an exaggeration, what does it matter? You knew I wasn't serious, as did everyone that isn't an idiot, so there's no problem.

Also, add just about everything anyone else said to my list.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.