Things you don't like on your opposite sex

Star_Fox

About the whole make up thing, I can't stand it either. I mean, the goal of make up is to make it look like you aren't wearing any in the first place. So I don't like excessive amounts on a girl.

About the piercings and tattoos section as well, I think it deals with my first category, how excessive/moderate we are talking about. My personal preference is to not be excessive with it, so just "normal" piercings on the earlobe and for tattoo, if it's in taste, so be it. I personally won't ever do either due to being in a broadcasting degree and really can't have them in a way. But that's besides the point.

Here's something surprising for some people, I'm not a skin person. I'll walk into a girls room where one is wearing a tank top and ask them to put on a shirt. :P Yeah yeah, oh well. Long legs don't kick it for me either. No pun intended.

And my rule about size and fat: The Hug Test. If I feel like I will break her with a hug. No. If I can't get my arms around her. No. End of story.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if you guys realise girls already need a bunch of make-up to look "natural". :razz:

This signature is intentionally left blank.

I love how there's ONE post on men here and the rest on women. Not sure if I should laugh or cry.

Anyway:

• Really strong men - I'm small, I don't want to feel like I could be snapped in half by a guy.
  • Too tall - again, I'm a midget :P
  • Doesn't give me space.

I don't think of this sort of stuff off the top of my head but then there's stuff like accepting who I am & how I dress, not making me feel insane, which are more general traits I'd like from anyone.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Here's another post on men, Rachel! :P

• Really small/skinny.

• Afraid of expressing too much emotion, letting his guard down, opening up, etc. (or doesn't do it because it's "not manly" or whatever). But the same time, I wouldn't like a man who's *over* emotional. Balance is key!

• Only saying this because so many other people brought it up: too many piercings/tattoos would be a turn off for me. I'm not really fond of any piercings on men but I could live with like one ear piercing or something, but that's it. As for tattoos - again, I'd be fine with one or maybe two if they're small, but if they start to really draw attention or get excessive... not my thing.

• Long hair. I like pretty short hair on guys. Some guys can pull off longish hair, I think, but as a general rule I'm not fond of it.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

For the whole make-up/piercings/tattoos issue, I think it depends on how attractive you find them in the first place. If the person is fairly average in the firast place, then sometimes it does make them less attractive, but it's the kind of thing I'd asess on a case by case basis.

One thing I'm surprised no-one has said is smoking.

rosssigfinal.jpg

As I don't smoke (Cigarettes or pot... Got enough drugs from surgeries for that. ;)) I hate it when they smoke. Tasting the cigarettes on their lips is just... Ugh.

09144a99bb.png

yeah long hair on dudes looks hideous imo. rarely it looks good, i've only seen

a few people who can pull that off succesfully.

and pants hanging off the butt.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Girls who put "-times" as a suffix to adjectives to make up new nouns. Example: 'Last night was messytimes'

I'm no bastion of the English language, but that just screams to me, 'Incapable of articulating themselves.'

Hm.

Feminist, equality yes, feminist, no.

Overly girlish and all that.

Below 170cm.

Overly skinny or fat. Rather date a girl with some muscles than a real skinny one.

Piercing in the belly-button and tongue, rest of the places are good to go.

Religious.

Left in politics.

That's that i suppose, height is not too important, but if i could choose (hehe) i'd rather run around with a taller girl. Piercings again, not too important, but if one could choose...

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

For the whole make-up/piercings/tattoos issue, I think it depends on how attractive you find them in the first place. If the person is fairly average in the firast place, then sometimes it does make them less attractive, but it's the kind of thing I'd asess on a case by case basis.

Woot, does people still smoke?

That's so 2010...

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

Men who pee in the snow. It's annoying, creepy, and makes them look more like dogs...

Didn't get a reply on the first page, so maybe on this.

Is this something you often consider while thinking about people? It's just... Uhm, i don't know... It just seems so trivial lol.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

If you see someone doing that, then you tend to automatically assume that they're idiots. Seeing a lot of men do it over time tends to make people assume that all men are idiots. It's people who pee in the snow who are the ones that give men a bad stereotype!

div>

I'd also like to add smoking/drinking to my list of turn offs. I've unfortunately grown used to the inability to spell.

oh! but you know what?

cats. Chicks with cats.

ew.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I'd also like to add smoking/drinking to my list of turn offs. I've unfortunately grown used to the inability to spell.

oh! but you know what?

cats. Chicks with cats.

ew.

I don't really mind the drinking and smoking. I do both, so i would actually prefer "my girls" to do both too. I don't mean chain smoking and drinking to the point of blacking out. I HATE it when girls are drunk.

I'm so adding that to my list :P I would never, ever date a guy who smokes. I'm fine with some casual drinking but I wouldn't like a guy who gets drunk and/or parties all the time.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

There's always an easy way to solve drinking/drug problems though. I remember reading a certain psychology book that attributed every addiction to a problem in real life (ie: drinking for personal/self confidence problems, smoking for social problems). Chances are, if you find out the problem that lead the person to their addiction, you can then solve it by satisfying that problem (ie: if the person had an alcohol addiction stemming from a poor social life, getting their social life fixed would then theoretically kill the alcoholism).

div>

The one thing that really comes to mind is that every girl I've ever met thinks she's fat. Literally, every single one.

It especially pisses me off when they're skinny. Not even anorexic skinny, just thin. I'm like, "look around you for a second, see the actually fat people, male or female. Do you still think you're fat?"

Ergh.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Girls who think they're fat won't eat.

I like to eat at resturants.

They won't cook neither.

I like my food. :cry:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Girls who smoke or if they drink heavily.

Too skinny or too heavy.

Too short, although I do prefer shorter girls than me.

Too much into sex, if you get what I mean.

Tattoos (although I'm somewhat tolerant, I prefer a natural girl!)

Too much makeup (read above)

Overall, I'm not really picky, but yeah.

j0xPu5R.png