Things you don't like on your opposite sex

Star_Fox

Girls who think they're fat won't eat.

I like to eat at resturants.

They won't cook neither.

I like my food. :cry:

Ah! Also hate it when you take them out (Usually girls you've just met a day or two before) and they order a soup or something because they don't wanna eat too much in-front of you. Girl's gotta eat.

09144a99bb.png

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too much into sex, if you get what I mean.

:mellow:

wat

Unless you mean the kind of girl that you have a relationship that largely revolves around sex, and not much else. I can see why you might not what that if you want a more serious relationship...but usually you won't find a girl who is more into the sex than a guy...well I haven't at least.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Too much into sex, if you get what I mean.

:mellow:

wat

Unless you mean the kind of girl that you have a relationship that largely revolves around sex, and not much else. I can see why you might not what that if you want a more serious relationship...but usually you won't find a girl who is more into the sex than a guy...well I haven't at least.

I meant those 'party-oriented' girls. And yes, relationships that revolve around sex. :P

Believe me, I've met quite a few.

j0xPu5R.png

Unreasonable expectations (5 Michelin Star restaurant? Get out)

Girls who appeal to pity (Bawwwww, I'm such a victim =((((((()

Anorexia/Obesity (I don't eat cause it makes me fat/OM NOM NOM CHOCOLATE)

High self-esteem (Uh, I wouldn't elaborate on details)

Girls who can't take a joke

Justin Bieber/Rebecca Black/Twilight fangirls (Self explanatory)

Loud, excitable girls (I want my ears to function when I'm 20)

Girls who can't play games (I mean, seriously, female gamers are hot)

Emo/Goth girls (I just don't understand them. I don't understand their culture, their thinking, their tastes in music)

Etc

High self-esteem (Uh, I wouldn't elaborate on details)

Justin Bieber/Rebecca Black/Twilight fangirls (Self explanatory)

Loud, excitable girls (I want my ears to function when I'm 20)

Emo/Goth girls (I just don't understand them. I don't understand their culture, their thinking, their tastes in music)

Etc

These are very good, ill hang onto them.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

Physically:

Loud women, to a point.

Smoking.

No grasp on their limits with alcohol. Fair enough, you want to drink, just realise how much you're having and the state you're going to be in if you continue.

Attention Seeking.

The 'I'm fat' women. Those who think they are fat when they are normal size.

Anorexia/Bulimia.

Wind/Flatulence. Does this need explaining?

Mentally:

Low self-esteem.

Those who decide that because I know enough about technology to get me by, that I am a geek or nerd.

Those who don't want to do anything (I know three people like this, and it actually depresses me being around people who can't do something spontaneous, yet they moan about their borings lives).

Shallowness.

Moan about something but don't bother trying to change it regardless of whether they have the means or capability or not.

Closed-offness. Shy is fine, but when you won't open up to anyone, it really isn't a good sign.

That's all I can think of for now.

To be honest though, most of the 'mental' ones can apply to male friends as well.

Omg like totally i know right? Ohh emm geee

That silly teenager girl talk needs to go. I'm not even in that age range anymore but when i hear it in the mall i just wanna stab someone.

[bold]High self-esteem[/bold] (Uh, I wouldn't elaborate on details)

[bold]Justin Bieber/Rebecca Black/Twilight fangirls[/bold] (Self explanatory)

[bold]Loud, excitable girls [/bold](I want my ears to function when I'm 20)

Etc

+1

especially the crap I've bolded. It pisses me off to know that they would rather [bleep] a [bleep]less kid than their own boyfriend.

/rage

I used to think religion was a big deal, but it isn't really unless you make it one. The most fun I've had in a relationship was with a girl who was very much a Christian (Frank Zappa's Catholic Girls comes to mind...only kidding) and one of the most stressful ones was with someone who was very much similar to me in views--I don't believe in any sort of religion. I guess I'm not too picky, as long as she's attractive (pretty subjective, I know), in shape, and has a brain in her head I'll at least give her a chance.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I'm going to be really shallow for a moment, too big boobs. Brest size should never go above C at the absolute most, ever.

no_country0518.jpg

Unless you're using it as a pillow, there's just no need for too big breasts. Actually, 'too big' causes other problems too, such as neck strain/back strain, discomfort in general and chafing.

I would agree that big breasts are not only dislikeable, but it's unnecessary and undesirable as well.

Anywho, on topic: I don't quite like red hair. But I guess it depends on the shade, and the person it's on >_>

I'm going to be really shallow for a moment, too big boobs. Brest size should never go above C at the absolute most, ever.

no_country0518.jpg

Unless you're using it as a pillow, there's just no need for too big breasts. Actually, 'too big' causes other problems too, such as neck strain/back strain, discomfort in general and chafing.

I would agree that big breasts are not only dislikeable, but it's unnecessary and undesirable as well.

Anywho, on topic: I don't quite like red hair. But I guess it depends on the shade, and the person it's on >_>

Rather "too big" than "too small" =) Each to his own.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

no_country0518.jpg

No, no, no. I'd rather a girl have a flat chest than go for Ds.

no_country0518.jpg

Which is why i ended my post with "each to his own".

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

small spherical plumpy breasts >>>>>> big breasts anyday. Bigger boobs looks fake and unnatural. Yuck.

I HATE wide cleavages. I think the best looking boobs are within <1 cm apart. (especially for C cups). Saggy and boobs that are facing in

the opposite direction is a turn off imo.

I also like girls who do not wear any pedicure....especially french which is extremely unoriginal and annoying. Manicure is fine

as long as it's not something flashy like dark red. I also like girls who CAN enjoy activities like gaming.

As for cultural....I find asians more attractive. Whites look okay as long as no freckles, braces, and bludging eyelids which looks "eww".

Girls from African, Indian, and some south asian origin...No.

Emo.

*Sike*

Don't flame or quote me, I'm only being honest.

I don't like smoker.

Alcohol drinker.

Party/Club lover.

Awful music taste.

Bad at driving (I don't want to die yet).

Attention [seeker].

Too much makeup.

Too fat.

Too skinny.

Very bad attitude.

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

Dem DD's baybay!

Anyway this is another thing i hate:

Scenario 1:

Guy and girl have a random arguement and this happens:

Girl: I'm gonna go now. You've really upset me.

Guy: No, dont go! We're going to talk about this.

Girl: Don;t you dare tell me what to do! Im going! Bye!

Scenario 2:

Guy and Girl have a random arguement but now this happens:

Girl: I'm gonna go now. You've really upset me.

Guy: Fine, then go!

Girl: You;re just going to let me go?

Guy: Yeah, i'm not going to tell you what to do.

Girl: Oh, so you've stopped fighting for me now?

So yeah. . . Can't girls like make up their minds? Please?

EDIT: I always thought the same about breasts. Rather a bit too small than a bit too big. But then i started dating this girl that had DDs and OH MY GOD. Yesplease&thankyou. I'd rther have them too big than too small now. Wait, wtf am i saying. NO SUCH THING AS TOO BIG!!!

Also about the races. I guess i don't really ind if they are African, Asian, Indian, Arabic or White. I used to be so against this (growing up in a very racist Country) but when i moved it changed a bit. I have a huge attraction to darker skin. Not pitch black, but kinda like coffee after you poor the milk in. Yum!

Nothing.

Bunch of sissy boys being so picky about random crap like whether the boobs are a C or a D.

As long as the girl isn't covered in dog crap or something ridiculous, I don't see a problem.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Nothing.

Bunch of sissy boys being so picky about random crap like whether the boobs are a C or a D.

As long as the girl isn't covered in dog crap or something ridiculous, I don't see a problem.

Yep, you guessed it. We're all sissy boys who are afraid of dating 500lb women. Don't hate on us sissies.

no_country0518.jpg

D's aren't THAT big. Some are only a little bigger than a handful, and can be very firm :wink:

I'm not disagreeing that too big boobs are not attractive, I just wish to urge you to to cop a couple D's since I know you will change your mind :grin:

hiccup.png

Whoa whoa whoa. If we're going to analyse breast size, and the 'attractiveness' of them, post some examples. I'd say that anything more than 42E is 'too big', and anything less than 30aa is 'too small'. What's your boundaries?