Thunda1230's Past Few Months

Hello Tip.it! It's been a busy past few months mainly starting in January until now. Pretty much all I have been doing is Slayer and Summoning with a few randoms here and there. I did manage to get 81 Dung and rapier a couple months ago. I have tons of pictures of levels to show you all of what I have been doing. I hope you enjoy my stats and my levels. Please Rate on how I am doing :).

My current goal is 99 Slayer and 96 Summoning ASAP! I want yak to get money for 96 Herblore and 95 Prayer but I have to get that yak first ;)!!!! ENJOY :)

Here's what you all want to see ;) Bank Picture!!!

These slayer drops are from January and March. All of February I was dunging. Not too bad for 2 months I dont think.

bankpic11.png

bankpic22.png

bankpic33.png

bankpic44.png

bankpic55.png

bankpic66.png

bankpic77.png

bankpic88.png

bankpic99.png

So it started off January 2nd with 74 Prayer and 134 Combat!

74prayer134cmb.png

I got 92 Slayer and 88 Summon right before the new year. I started school and what not in January so not as much playing. Took me until February 2nd to get 93 Slayer!!!! I love Ice Strykewyrms!

2 Staffs of light so far and 1 Elite clue which failed for reward!

93slayer.png

93slayer2.png

I dunged for chaotic rapier so thats why it took my so long to get 94 Slayer.

94 Slayer March 20th.

94slayer.png

Got 93 mage with Hati Paws and an Ice SW Task <3

93mage.png

Took some time to get 91 Summon.

91summon.png

Then I got 95 Slayer just recenly!

95Slayer.png

So after allllll of these levels from the new year I got a pretty cool level checked off the list. 2100 total level <3. I think Having a high total is good and I am also into skilling, not only Slayer/Combat.

I got 76 herblore for it too hehe, a dumb level but meh I got it.

2100total.png

Just a couple days ago I got 94 magic :). I can now use Barrage. I will probably get 99 Magic maging Ice SW's and Metal Dragons :).

94magic.png

I know its a lot of words and a lot of pictures but I hope you liked all my levels and pictures!! It's been a fun past 3 months. School ends May 11th so I will start working all summer and play a little after I get off work. Hope to see you all around. Add me, chat is always on and I love meeting new people <3!!!!! RATE PLEASE

Just slaying away. 94/99 and going for 90+ Herb <3.

Thanks for the posts guys. It's been fun :). Jimmy I forgot who the true actual leader is lol but yes come see us in Clan chat name sodbforum. We have a lot of fun in there and together!! BA Clan <3:

• 1 month later...

10/10 Welcomeback (?) :P

Thank you. College is over so I still play here and there. I have been skilling atm. going to get 99 fm then start slayer again and hopefully get 99 over summer? :)

Grats Thunda, keep it up buddy! I'll catch you in slayer soon. :P

HA! never! If i start doing slayer again you will never catch me, atm though im not doing slayer so you might catch me haha.

• 1 month later...