Drinking/Drugs

Guest Rob

JuarezGold.jpg

My friends took shots of this last year, and it damn near made them throw up. Was the worst smelling [cabbage] I've ever...smelled (I didn't dare drink it when they gagged after their shots).

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taqueray Gin + Schweppes Tonic Water here.

Rum + Coke isn't bad either.

Also, Goldschlager, seeing how you guys were discussing it last page... holy [cabbage]. A shot didn't quite make me throw up but made me dangerously close to doing so. I can do gin and tonic all day long but that stuff kicks my ass.

It's like drinking cinnamon acid :mrgreen:

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Speaking of which, did you try whatever you were planning on trying a handful of pages back?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Blah, it's ridiculously annoying to find good acid in sydney. :thumbdown:

I don't even know how I got it the first few times.

Getting good anything is ridiculously hard in Australia I heard from a friend who backpacked there for a year. 300 bucks for a gram of coke, WTF. And 30 dollar for one pill is ridiculous I pay that for a gram of mdma here :mrgreen: . I don't know if you guys have psytrance parties but that is thé place to score acid around here. You could always try making it yourself, it's probably really hard but some google works wonders lol.

I had a hit of acid last weekend, about 100 µg. Very fun trip and I wasn't tripping so hard that I couldn't make a proper sentence if I wanted to. At one point I lay down and closed my eyes and saw a yellow light coming down on me and tearing me apart level by level until I no longer existed, really cool experience. Eating an apple is a magnificent experience on acid I would recommend it to anyone who plans on doing LSD. Other fruits are great to have as well I heard. Oh and N2O is brilliant as well.

Retired

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

^ I've never come across coke being that expensive, tbh (I'm not a fan). ~$150/g if you know where to look. Also, MDMA in Sydney ? Harhar, forget it. You'd be lucky to get a 60% pure pill for $20 these days. Mostly caps, and no doubt it's cut with amphetamines because most people have never had good molly and are happy to get "[bleep]ed up" on anything.

Speaking of which, did you try whatever you were planning on trying a handful of pages back?

Yeah, I did. Not 400µg though. Just not in a position right now to go for a big mind altering dose, so I'm sticking to lower intensity visual/auditory trips.

Blah, it's ridiculously annoying to find good acid in sydney. :thumbdown:

I don't even know how I got it the first few times.

Getting good anything is ridiculously hard in Australia I heard from a friend who backpacked there for a year. 300 bucks for a gram of coke, WTF. And 30 dollar for one pill is ridiculous I pay that for a gram of mdma here :mrgreen: . I don't know if you guys have psytrance parties but that is thé place to score acid around here. You could always try making it yourself, it's probably really hard but some google works wonders lol.

I had a hit of acid last weekend, about 100 µg. Very fun trip and I wasn't tripping so hard that I couldn't make a proper sentence if I wanted to. At one point I lay down and closed my eyes and saw a yellow light coming down on me and tearing me apart level by level until I no longer existed, really cool experience. Eating an apple is a magnificent experience on acid I would recommend it to anyone who plans on doing LSD. Other fruits are great to have as well I heard. Oh and N2O is brilliant as well.

yea coke will go for 275 - 300+ a gram here, with it still generally being mostly made up of some numbing agent. (live in aus + not a millionaire = dont bother with coke)

mdma has been nonexistent in this country since the end of 2009 as far as i can tell

tmpphpnppgpw.png

Your friend got ripped, it's $25 a pill if you buy it inside a venue.

As a backpacker it's pretty hard to get a good connection over there I think :razz: .

Yeah, I did. Not 400µg though. Just not in a position right now to go for a big mind altering dose, so I'm sticking to lower intensity visual/auditory trips.

400 is sick :blink: . Most I did was 200 and visuals were all over the place, I had no idea what was going on at all and couldn't make a proper sentence. Not a very pleasant experience although it was my first time so now I could probably handle it although I'd never take so much on a rave.

I've come across more people selling 2c-b lately which is pretty neat as I've wanted to try that for a while. Waiting for an opportunity to buy a pill of which I know how much mg it has. Because I don't want to have an "almost" experience and I definately don't want to have a "holy [cabbage] wtf is this" experience. Even a 5 mg difference can be huge I read.

^ I've never come across coke being that expensive, tbh (I'm not a fan). ~$150/g if you know where to look. Also, MDMA in Sydney ? Harhar, forget it. You'd be lucky to get a 60% pure pill for $20 these days. Mostly caps, and no doubt it's cut with amphetamines because most people have never had good molly and are happy to get "[bleep]ed up" on anything.

Come to Belgium or Holland :shades: . And I don't bother with coke either, it [bleep]s you up and is too expensive. A friend of mine has a friend who buys coke per 10 grams and only pays 35 (probably because she's female) so I could get my hands on a cheap snort but I did it once and vowed to never do it again. Just too much people who get addicted and when you're on coke you're not fun to be around. Hourly trips to the bathroom are also pretty annoying.

Retired

Yeah, first time I did pills, was mixed with something nasty, second time I doubt there was even any MDMA in them.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I haven't read the past 14 pages, and I'm not even sure if this question really belongs here, but I'll ask anyways. When people say "I had a beer", just how much do they mean? A can? A small bottle? A large bottle?

16185_s.gif

Depends what they had. In general, it's 355ml. They would probably say "I had a 40" if it was a large bottle.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

to reply to the first post:

I personally don't like putting anything in my body, any drug even medicine , It just seems so unnatural and I wouldn't want something to affect me in a way I wouldn't like.

Who cares about the laws? As long as it's not hurting anyone (else), I think it should be legal.

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

I haven't read the past 14 pages, and I'm not even sure if this question really belongs here, but I'll ask anyways. When people say "I had a beer", just how much do they mean? A can? A small bottle? A large bottle?

A regular glass/ can is 33cl. In some countries the standard is half a liter (litre?) though. And when people say "I'm going for a beer" they mean "I'm gonna wake up somewhere on the sidewalk without my pants on with ahuge hangover".

Retired

Who cares about the laws? As long as it's not hurting anyone (else), I think it should be legal.

And then, once again, we get on the subject of solidarity, and the fact that it's extremely hard if not impossible to find a realistic situation in which someone's illegal drug abuse is not affecting anyone else.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

And then, once again, we get on the subject of solidarity, and the fact that it's extremely hard if not impossible to find a realistic situation in which someone's illegal drug abuse is not affecting anyone else.

How would that work with marijuana?

PM me for fitocracy invite

Seeing as I've avoided the marijuana thread, that should show that I don't know a whole lot about it to argue about it.

I was mainly responding to his general comment (which seemed to include all drugs/alcohol).

Would it be better if I said: And then, once again, we get on the subject of solidarity, and the fact that it's extremely hard if not impossible to find a realistic situation in which someone's illegal drug abuse is not affecting anyone else.1

1Except perhaps marijuana.

I'm speaking truthfully that I haven't looked into the marijuana case, so I don't feel comfortable talking about it. :oops:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

In a pub here it's normally a pint (568ml) or a 330ml bottle. It depends really on what they were drinking as theres no set measurement for "a beer".

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

My roommate's birthday is today, and we move up to college tomorrow, and he wants to try this disgusting idea of 'beer slushies'.

I don't think it'll go well at all, haha.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

My roommate's birthday is today, and we move up to college tomorrow, and he wants to try this disgusting idea of 'beer slushies'.

I don't think it'll go well at all, haha.

Not only is that disgusting it's also horribly slow to get drunk off. Eww don't make me think about it. Just eww.

Retired

Well, we were thinking of freezing beer ice cubes and using those instead of regular ice cubes.

But yah, I can see how they'd be hard to get drunk off of. You'd be a big ass brain freeze if you tried to drink it too fast.

It's just one of his smartass ideas that I'll go along with just to be nice. It's his birthday anyway, haha.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Just don't forget the backup booze :P

Retired