Drinking/Drugs

Guest Rob

It seems that I lack the knowledge of these drugs as I've never tried them before.

One of the problems with making alcohol illegal would be that it's so easy to make. I think it only requires yeast, hops/barley/grapes and water to make wine/beer.

Legalization of marujana - The amount of positive/negative effects aren't important to me. If you were to 'weigh' the sides up, which one would have more? And does the benefits of smoking marujana outweigh the costs?

A slightly increased ammount of schizofrenics possibly, but it's generally agiven that those who have schizophrenia are A, more like to end up doing drugs because of how they are and then going mad, or B going to get it from somethign else anyway, weed just speeds it up loads.

Cannabis does not cause schizophrenia. It does, however, aggravate the symptoms if someone does have it.I would recommend people who do have it, and other similar mental conditions, to not take it. I'd say schizophrenics being more likely to do drugs is a by-product of them being used to cope with things.

Lol this is the second time someone thought I didn't know that, I'm bad at wording.,.

Like I said I think most people would get it anyway. But I reckons theres a few borderline people.

Either way that's the only possible con I can think of..

Oh and to the bit about the coke, it's cause it sounds like a joke about staying at a squatparty all night and sniffinf nasal fuel ha.. Think that's just me that finds that funny :ph34r:

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't know the effects of drinking before you tried it either, that's a poor excuse for non-drug use. I'm not purporting that you must try drugs because you've tried alcohol--which by the way is a drug and anyone who convinces himself otherwise is delusional--but I know my limits with cannabis and I know my limits with alcohol and both drugs can be used safely.

I'd been around people who had got drunk throughout my whole childhood, mostly close relatives at Christmas or New Year's time, so I had some fair idea of what 'the limit' was even if I hadn't experienced it personally myself, and I knew in general what adults did when they arrived at that point.

By comparison, one of my few experiences with people who've taken cannabis is being called out by one of my friends to the park because one of her friends during a session had smashed his head on a rock after losing balance, and was so off on drugs he couldn't actually feel the pain from a pretty wide gash on his skull that was literally pouring blood. Oh, by the way... did they know their limits? Nope, because when I tried persuading them to take him to hospital since I had no first aid equipment on me and there wasn't much I could do anyway, they told me they shouldn't because the police would be on to him. Is this safe use of cannabis?

My other experience with a cannabis user was my housemate and his two friends starting a racist assault on two of my other housemates whilst under influence (admittedly with copious amounts of alcohol also), in which they smashed the door of one housemate through and ripped up several religious texts, including one of their Korans, then turned to the other housemate's room and threatened to knock the door through and--I exaggerate not--kill him. He ended up being charged for racist assault, fined the bill by our landlord, and thrown out of university.

And no, strangely enough, my parents didn't smoke ganja round the Christmas tree.

I'm not suggesting all cannabis users are like that, but when that's my experience of cannabis users, is it really any surprise I've taken the option not to go anywhere near the stuff?

See, those are the kind of things that one frequently misinterpreted study in The Lancet doesn't account for.

Harsh on your experiences man but.. Well the first one is just another reason weed should be legal, people wouldn't be scared to go to the police when something bad happens. I was in a crash recently and actually didn't want to speak to the police when they came cos I was stoned with a bit of weed. Driver wasn't stoned so no harm was being caused, but its something I have to hide.

Second experience is 100% because of alcohol, truust me. I've been stoned with a lot of people, even like proper chavs. Noone gets agro from just weed.

Fair if you don't wanna smoke, but don't think that those are the effects of cannabis.

And wait what's the lancet?,,

Being drunk has got to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Not only you act like an idiot, don't remember nothing afterwards, and are more likely to do things you'll regret, but the hangover the day after? Reminds me of the typical stupid guy who hits himself with a wall forgetting how it hurt last time. Seeking to get drunk is just stupid.

That's funny though when you're with mates.

No offense but you should chill out on hating drinking. I guess you don't enjoy the things people do when drinking, like getting a gal?

Trust man go on a night out, you'll have a good time and maybe not be so judgmental about people who drink :smile:

I usually drink every time i go out with me mates, but i seldom get drunk. I need to drink so many litres of beer if i want to do that, so that doesn't happen more than maybe uhm... once or twice a year. I just usually have maybe 4 or 5 pints during the night, ale/bitter or stout... Never lager really.

Drinking age for the pub is 18 here, but i would say that 20 in some cases would be better. Or maybe a compromise, a pint is age 18 while stronger spirits are 20. That's because when you see the 18/19 year old's out on the weekend, generally... Their behaviour is quite crap.

On a another note, i'd like to see the alcohol monopoly be taken down in my country and privatized.

A ban wouldn't really be possible today. Even tho alcohol causes pain and death for some individuals, it's about self control.

Weed... Hm, tried it a few times, but i'm more into beer than the weed culture. It's a pain the arse to get a hold of where i live, and the punishment for possession and all the implications that being registered in the police records means it doesn't really make it worth it.

I'd be for legalizing it with government sanctioned shops as the only places to get it.

Not much of a controversial post this, eh.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I cba going into another pot vs alcohol vs boring people who do neither (just kidding). I'm just going to list my experiences with various drugs and see if it sparks a discussion :P In order of tried first to most recently tried:

- Alcohol: Mostly for partying, used to bingedrink when I was like 16 we would just go outside get wasted and do stupid stuff. Had a lot of laughs back thenbut now that we have grown older we can now afford booze and parties. So we don't drink for the sake of drinking. For me alcohol is exclusively a social drug. It's only fun to get wasted when you're around other people.

- Pot: Love it. I smoke it several times per week, in company or alone. Sometimes I have breaks of a week or 2 because I don't want it to become a daily habit which it often becomes when I have a lot of pot lying around in my house :P . As long as you don't use it during work or school (unless you're in high school of course) I don't see anything wrong with it. People have talked about this drug in this topic a lot so I'm just gonna leave it at that.

- Cocaine: My first harddrug. Makes you feel awesome but you become very self-centered and even agressive. I'm definately not an agressive person so that's something I don't like about it. Also waaaay too little bang for its buck. 50 euros for a night of walking to and from the bathroom while looking at people like they are all pieces of [cabbage]? No thanks. I don't plan on ever doing it again. Oh and I only snorted it, smoking crack is just asking to become a junk.

- XTC (With mdma being the working component of it): Best. Thing. Ever. A tiny pill that fills your entire body with love for everyone and everything around you. Should really be used at a party because it just makes it so much more awesome. You can't use it too often though or its effects will diminish. A month or 2 is adviced to keep your serotonine levels high. If used responsible you don't have much of a hangover. "Suicide tuesdays" only occur when you do it too often and too much of it in a single night. Half a gram of mdma and then no sleep; never doing that again lol. I believe everyone should try this drug at least once in his/her life. It's a wonderful experience, you can't have a "bad trip" on it and it's not addictive.

- Speed: Basically the same as snorting ritalin. In small doses it makes you feel calm and haooy, in larger doses it makes you feel happy and very energetic. The more you do the bigger the crash afterwards. Also you can't sleep at all for several hours after using it. Why do those squat parties last until late sunday afternoon? Here's your answer. It has a quite big addiction potential because when you can't sleep and you feel a bit down why not just snort some more? Not to mention that fooling your body into thinking it doesn't need sleep is very bad for your health. This stuff can really destroy you. Nonethless it's nice to do once in a while although I always make sure not to do too much of it so that I can sleep when the party is over.

- LSD: Can be used in 2 ways. A small dose enhances your mood and can carry your thoughts a bit away so to speak. Nothing major but it really is a great addition to an early good experience. Being a bit drunk/stoned/high on xtc and a bit trippy is a fun combination. Only done this twice, once because I didn't feel ready to go "all the way", once because someone sold me a [cabbage]ty trip.

Now the second and most commonly used way is of course tripping. The more you take the more you get carried away in yourself of course.

My second experience with LSD was like that. An hour after I took it I felt a bit funny. Another 15 minutes later my thoughts were all over the place and I was making the craziest trains of thought. It was at a festival and the mustic kept changing and guiding me through the sky while its waves flowed through the crowd. It seemed like an eternity had passed when one of my friends guestured to go chill for a bit. I had been standing there for 3 minutes :razz: . It just kept getting more intense and about an hour later I was wandering the festival terrain on my own. I wasn't even sure how to move my legs or what expression my face was in. No matter which stage I had no idea what music they were playing there. Eventually I just had to go lie in my tent and wait it out. It was too much to handle for me.

I hope this gave you a bit of an impression :). I didn't enjoy it but I don't think I had a bad trip either. No paranoia or anything just general uncomfortableness (yes it's a word!). The setting wasn't very good though. Too crowded, a bit cold, didn't feel right when I swallowed the little piece of cardboard.

My other trip went much better though. It was at a small psytrance party in an old farm. About 50 people. Crazy glow-in-the-dark drawings were the decoration. The music carried me away, I was flying through the room together with the lasers, the dj was the master of everything and more of that weird stuff. I also had visuals; My grey backpack was a bright glowing pink with fur for example. I kept thinking there were people standing in the dark behind the dj booth but it was just a wall. The caleidoscopic drawings started to move and the laser was taking all kinds of weird shapes. Rolling a spliff was a nightmare because I couldn't tell where my rizzla ended. Also it was curly and pink (a lot of things were pink that night that shouldn't be pink at all).

I will definately trip again. You can use LSD to look for deeper insights about yourself and the world (so called psychonauting) but I am only going to use it recreationally. I don't believe you need drugs to learn more about yourself or the world and these insights you have are just drug-induced fantasies rather than actual insights imo.

All in all it is a very unique experience; every LSD trip is also different unlike xtc or coke that always has the exact same effect. You can guide your trip (or rather let yourself be guided) often like you want, sometimes how you don't want it (aka a bad trip). I recommend LSD to anyone who is looking for something completely different. The only downside is that it's a very individual drug. Unlike all the other previous stuff you hardly interact with the people around you. You go on a voyage inside yourself and the impulses you get from stuff happening around you. You don't really interact with other people which is something I personally dislike; I'm a social person.

- Ketamine: They use this stuff to tranq horses. When you snort small doses you feel a "bit all over place" (can't describe it well in English). When you snort a big line you enter the K-hole. It's an out-of-body experience. Very disorienting but quite fun if you just roll with it. Only had this once. I was spinning around slowly in a yellow void while not having any awareness of my body at all. Fun but this is one of the few psychedelics that has an addiction potential. Doesn't last long; in an hour everything has pretty much left your system.

This is my list :razz:

Next week I am going to try 2c-b. Less mind[bleep]s than LSD but more visuals. It sounds promising.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I have some friends that do a good amount of 2CD and they love it. I'm not sure how similar that is to 2CB but take it for what it's worth. They say it's an x/shrooms combo.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

- XTC (With mdma being the working component of it): Best. Thing. Ever. A tiny pill that fills your entire body with love for everyone and everything around you. Should really be used at a party because it just makes it so much more awesome. You can't use it too often though or its effects will diminish. A month or 2 is adviced to keep your serotonine levels high. If used responsible you don't have much of a hangover. "Suicide tuesdays" only occur when you do it too often and too much of it in a single night. Half a gram of mdma and then no sleep; never doing that again lol. I believe everyone should try this drug at least once in his/her life. It's a wonderful experience, you can't have a "bad trip" on it and it's not addictive.

So true. Just make sure you have a testing kit, first time I tried it someone cut it with something else. Dunno what was in it but it took me like a day to return to normal. Second time I did it, had the best night of my life.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

That's why I don't buy xtc at a party ;) I have a dealer who I (sort of) trust) and I buy pure mdma from him. Looks like this:

Warning: picture of drugs inside.

[hide]1g_MDMA-HCl.jpg[/hide]

So as you can see it's really hard to mix it with something without me noticing it.

I have some friends that do a good amount of 2CD and they love it. I'm not sure how similar that is to 2CB but take it for what it's worth. They say it's an x/shrooms combo.

Yea there are several kinds of 2c-X like 2c-c 2c-l 2c-e 2c-p etc. . 2c-b is the most commonly used variety. Some kinds are rather mild, some are much more effective. 2c-b is in the middle. They're all on my to-do list :mrgreen: . Just going to hard to get a hold of them.

Retired

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Ima gunna post my drug experiences now :)

Weed - Been smoking since I was 12/13, 18 now. It's fine, made me a bit lazy for revision and stuff. Have a few friends who used to smoke everyday but said they started to get paranoid and not enjoy it. But whatever they're fine now..

Shrooms - Taken about 10/20 times, funny as hell and I've never had a bad trip. They usually only last for 5-6 hours, wouldn't reccomend doing it somewhere you don't feel comfortable. MY recommendation is doing it with good mates early in the morning and taking a nice walk lol! Took some haiwans or something when they were legal but since then have been picking liberty caps. You need 50 to trip, 100 is heavy an 150 is too much.

Mud, MDMA - Wicked, but hella expensive. I'd say this is a nice drug for raving but you ent gunna get any gash. Once took it everyday for a week and then kinda ruined me. One of my mates took it every weekend for like a year and he kinda [bleep]ed some stuff up..

It heightens all your senses and makes music sound awesome, but when you start doing high dose it's next shiz.. Have hoffed grams with mates. Max I did was 1g excactly, basically started seeing things that wern't there, eyes rolling into head. Sweating heavilly. Body rushes. Ended up me and 7 mates in someones house wrapped in duvets, gurning and smoking weed, Chatting nothing and getting confused.. Would recommend low doses over high. NEver again.

Pills - Usually good, I like the cheap ones at festivals. But sometimes they make you feel terrible, have thrown up a cdouple of times. Probably taken a lot.. hundreds :S. Don't agree with bothering to test to be honest, it's not that dodgy and you look a bit weird if you have a testing kit at a rave/party/festival/club. IF you lick it you can tell what it is.

Coke - Dunno, not my thing. It's a laugh if your clubbing and I don't think it's amazingly addictive. I met a group of pilots once and they all took coke 4/5 times a week.

Crack - My mate took, ruined him. Would not reccomend and think there should be heavy laws if it was legal.

Opium - Chilled, but kind of addictive.

Smack - My good mates taken but was horrible to see. Literally watch trainspotting, even if you smoke it it's kinda like that..

Acid - Never taken, never will. One of my friends is mad now, not just from acid but also 2CE, 2CB and shrooms. Basically abused the psychedelics doing them in high doses often. No doubt in my mind that those drugs can [bleep] you up in the head. But at the same time I know shed loads of peeps who've had a wicked time, pretty much shrooms but more visual and twice as long.

K/Kettaaammin - I've had some bad times on K. Last time I took I holed and piked while holing. Basically piked for 5 mins without knowing I was piking, I thought I was spinning on a chair in space. lol.. But that's dodgy IMO, it was only about 0.25g line aswell. If I hadn't been with people I could easily have choked on my pike. Also lots of kids use it now and it really [bleep]s them up, it's addictive after a while and screws up your bladder. It's not social IMO. There's a crew of K heads at col and they're just skank, not the same and can't talk proper anymore. Only fools and horses innit lol

2CB/2CI,2CE, all these new medical drugs - I stay away from them because I don't like tripping hard at festivals and that's when I can get hold of them. Personally saw three mates taking 2CE at a festival and spinning the HELL out, like really badly. My mate that I saids gone mental kinda started on this. HE said he saw the fear we all have.. Hmm.. :ph34r: BVut also know loads of people who have taken i and b and have a wicked time. Pretty dodgy because you can't know the strength and sometimes just popping two can actually [bleep] you over hard!

Drone, MKat, MEOW - Shrivels up your willy, bad for your heart and really expensive now it's ilegal. Made the young kids in England into mongs and IMO ruined the dubstep scene when it was legal. Took once, was a bit like MDMA but worse comedown.

NOS - Whatever it's not really a drug but I love it! You basically starve yourself of oxygen and are high for a minute or so. I usually do it where I do it until I passout.

Booze - Come on man, eveyone drinks. It's standard. And IMO it is different from all other drugs (bar weed) in that it's socially accepted and a very social drug. The actual feeling of being really drunk is [cabbage] IMO but it's jokes what you get up to. And the [garden tools] you lay ;). For those dissing it, I really don't know how? I've met one t total that's my age in my whole life. You should go down the club with your mates and get ratted - it's a laugh :thumbup:

Speed - My mates love it, I didn't really like it. There's a massive speed culture that's skank IMO. HAve seen 20 somethings with kids sped off their [bleep] cleaning and spazzing while their babies are wondering around. IMO that's what happens if you're a regular speed user..

Various legal stuff - I took woodrose seeds, those were a laugh! Trippy as hell but not too intense. Gave me stomach cramp though..

But basically I been taking drugs since I was 12/13. Took shrooms when I was 13, hang around with people who did the same. From what I've seen I'd say that they're absolutely fine in moderation, possibly good for you. But a lot of people also take it as an identity and end up in this drug/freeparty/squatting/dealing culture which is really rough and leads nowhere.

When I started smoking weed I said never to chemis, same as everyone else. But now a lot of people ended up doing them enough to be called like K andy and stuff liek that.. Their used to be around 40 of us who smoked and chilled in parks and fields etc.. I'd say 50% are no nowhere and possibly screwed in the head. Other 50% is doing really well, at uni or got a good job.

But like I already said I reckon the reason that there ends up people being stuck in a druggy culture is because of the stigma with soft drugs leading people into a life of crime/drug abuse. The criminalize makes people act like criminals and eventually there's no turning back for them. Even as young as 20.

Tl;DR - Drugs are fine in moderation.

Oh yea I forgot mushrooms :mrgreen: . Nice but LSD is much better.

But sometimes they make you feel terrible

Yea those are the pills with mccp or pma in them. That's why I prefer mdma crystals ;) Never had a bad experience with that and the only times I throw is when I combine with booze or my x hits me too hard:p

But a lot of people also take it as an identity and end up in this drug/freeparty/squatting/dealing culture which is really rough and leads nowhere.

I love the hardcore/tekno scene but indeed drugs are like a way of life there.

NOS - Whatever it's not really a drug but I love it!

Forgot that one it's brilliant:p

Drone, MKat, MEOW - Shrivels up your willy, bad for your heart and really expensive now it's ilegal. Made the young kids in England into mongs and IMO ruined the dubstep scene when it was legal. Took once, was a bit like MDMA but worse comedown.

Never really bothered with getting it when it was still legal. Sounds like a fun alternative to mdma when you don't want to drink but with the big comedown I don't know. I'm already a trainwreck after a night of xtc lol.

Retired

That's why I don't buy xtc at a party ;) I have a dealer who I (sort of) trust) and I buy pure mdma from him. Looks like this:

I later found out most pills in the area at that time were rather dodgy. It's not gotten to the stage where I'd have a dealer for it, I currently don't have one at all.

Living right below the country with the largest mdma production worldwide for the win.

Retired

• 3 weeks later...

Notably though, even if they're fine in moderation, a lot of them are still toxins, or at least agreed as toxic by some scientific communities. I might try weed once, but that's about it. My body is weird about these things in that it crystallizes everything that goes into the bloodstream, meaning it usually has worse effects than it should and it never leaves until I get dialysis done.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Notably though, even if they're fine in moderation, a lot of them are still toxins, or at least agreed as toxic by some scientific communities. I might try weed once, but that's about it. My body is weird about these things in that it crystallizes everything that goes into the bloodstream, meaning it usually has worse effects than it should and it never leaves until I get dialysis done.

Most things we ingest contain toxins of some amount. That's a really unfortunate thing, how does that affect you with caffeine? I have it lucky in that I seem to be highly resistant to addictions.

just had my first opiate, i snorted it instead of taking it and i feel like a champion. =P

The majority of opiates are more effective when just swalled rather than snorted. If it was hydrocodone (vicodin), then snorting it was not a good choice. Vicodin pills also have APAP (acetaminphen) in them. They put it in there in an attempt to prevent people from abusing the drug, because taking more than 4000mg of APAP can have serious negative affects to your liver (Read:Liver failure (death)). Snorting APAP is no fun, it makes for some pretty bad pain and burning in your nose, and is not good for your nose at all (like snorting anything is good for your nose haha).

On the note of opiates, I quite enjoy them. I've taken hydrocodone countless times, the most at one time being 90mg before going sledding when I was 14 and stupid. I couldn't even feel my body at all about 5 minutes after getting to the sledding hill haha. My usual dose is 20-40mg for a nice good high. I've also taken morphine, fentanyl (roughly 70-90x more potent than morphine, or somewhere around there). Oh God is fentanyl fun, but soooo hard to come by. I've only had it once, and it was magical.

I have a few friends who have adderal prescriptions, so I snort addys probably two to three times every two to three weeks or so. Have never lost a game of Halo Reach when my buddies and I are on 50mg+ of adderal lol. Definitely a fun drug.

I've done shrooms once, and it was a hell of a time. I would totally do them again if I find any more.

DPH (diphenhydramine (benadryl (an allergy medication sold in any pharmacy))). Oh boy.... This drug used to blow my mind when I was younger. Your average Benadyl capsul is 50mg. To get high on this stuff, you take around 300+ mg of it. My personal highest dosage is 1000mg (don't use more than 2000mg in a week, it is terrible for your health). This stuff makes you hallucinate, but NOT a typical kind of hallucination. DPH is a drug for when you feel like having a mind[bleep]. The hallucinations are SCARY. I have severe aracnaphobia, and every time I take this stuff, I see spiders EVERYWHERE. When you start trippin, you get this feeling of impending doom, like something is going to go wrong. I've looked at my stomach while I was on it once, and tiny white spiders were crawling out of my belly button and dancing all over the place. I've looked at my arm and it looked like it was boiling and blistering all over it. Serious mind[bleep].

DXM (cough syrup) Oh boy (again)... Again, a drug that used to blow my mind when I was younger. Two bottles of cough syrup (find one that only has DXM in it, none of that APAP and other [cabbage] that will kill you if you drank the whole bottle) and my iPod with techno music on it turned my bedroom into a carnival late at night. Good times, just makes me nauseas anymore (so does DPH, forgot to mention that) so I don't do it anymore.

Alcohol is always fun. Nothing wrong with it in my eyes as long as you aren't drinking and driving. It's up to you what you do to your body. If you want to pray to the porcelain altar all night, more power to you. :thumbup: (Not to say I don't enjoy getting drunk, I just don't like getting [cabbage]faced).

Weed is my drug of choice. I have Tourette's Syndrom, and weed makes the tics nearly non-existant. I've been caught with it by my parents before, they were pissed, but my mom understood when I explained how it helps me. My dad wouldn't listen (stereotypical never done any drugs, never drinks type father).

I would like to try LSD if I could get my hands on it, same with MDMA. As for cocain, heroin, meth, etc., I have no interest what so ever in those.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Don't know if I've mentioned this, but if drugs were legal [i'm not talking about meth, crack, heroine, you'd be crazy to do that horrible [cabbage]], I'd likely never drink to get extremely drunk again.

For all the positive aspects of alcohol there are 100 other bad things. Here the cancer council just recently said that alcohol accounts for around 6% of all cancers. Really it's not a good substance. I drink occaisonally, but that's about it.

I've done shrooms once, and it was a hell of a time. I would totally do them again if I find any more.

I would like to try LSD if I could get my hands on it, same with MDMA. As for cocain, heroin, meth, etc., I have no interest what so ever in those.

I'd love to try shrooms.

MDMA is really easy to obtain if you're at a rave. Just have to ask people until you find someone either dealing or willing to sell a pill they bought. I'm willing to try cocaine, along with DXM, LSD and codeine.

Most things we ingest contain toxins of some amount. That's a really unfortunate thing, how does that affect you with caffeine? I have it lucky in that I seem to be highly resistant to addictions.

Caffeine and alcohol tend to crystallize, so I have to use that stuff sparingly. It'll clear itself out, but only at a worse time scale (One drink is supposed to take an hour to go through? For me, it takes about... 10.) Hell, doctors thought I was joking about the pain this crystallization causes until they actually went and took a sample.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I'd love to try shrooms.

MDMA is really easy to obtain if you're at a rave. Just have to ask people until you find someone either dealing or willing to sell a pill they bought. I'm willing to try cocaine, along with DXM, LSD and codeine.

Cool, thanks for the tip. In return, I shall supply you with a few tips. :grin:

With DXM, I'm sure you already know this, but I'm going to say it again anyways, just because it never hurts to repeat this. When buying cough syrup, READ THE LABEL. Read it again, and for God's sake, read it again, make sure the active ingredients list is only one thing: Dextromethorphan. If it contains APAP (acetaminophen), it's most likey going to be something like 250-500mg per tablespoon. That equates to a LOT of it in one bottle. Well over the ammount it will take to fry your liver.

There is also another form of dextromethorphan (I can't recall what the exact name is at this moment, but if I think of it, I'll post it) and it works in pretty much the same way as normal DXM, it just takes a bit longer to kick in. This is the kind that I usually use, because it's the only active ingredient in Delsym. So if you're going to trip on DXM, the easiest route is to just buy a bottle or two of Delsym and drink either one bottle or both (last time I tripped I drank two bottles of Delsym, and it was a hell of a night, drank it at 11 pm, woke up at 8 am for school and still had double vision and a nice after glow). The reason I always go with Delsym is because you don't want to be that sketchy guy standing in the Walmart pharmacy, picking up every single bottle of cough syrup, reading the label, putting it back, grabbing another, etc. until security comes over and asks you what you're up to (This has happened to me once, and I made up some lie like "Oh, my little brother is alergic to acetaminophen, so I'm trying to find a cough syrup without it." yet they still asked me to leave). However, if you do go with Delsym, read the label anyways (see first tip haha) just to be sure they haven't changed up their ingredients or anything dumb like that.

When tripping on DXM, knowing how much you should take is all about your body weight. Check out this nifty little tool, you can enter your weight and it will tell you how many milligrams of DXM you need to take to achieve different plataeus.. (Even on your first time, don't bother with a first plat. trip, it will be boring and you will feel bad for wasting that sweet sweet DXM. I'd say a second plat. trip would be a good place to start, third if you're feeling like being a champ. Don't go near fourth plat. until you've done DXM a few times, or you will lose your freaking mind, a fourth plat. trip is INTENSE (trust me, I've done three of them, all were fun, but all three times I seriously forgot I was in my bed, and had no clue where I was)).

Heres that nifty tool I was talkin about: http://dxm.darkridge.com/calc.html

tl:dr: No, no tldr for you, these are tips, they're meant to be read. :lol:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Hey thanks, some more advice for you that I just remembered, first time you try LSD do it at a home. I've heard of some really scary stories of friends trying it out and about. My friend with a fear of heights looked up at a tall building, and he thought he was on top of it looking down.

Hey thanks, some more advice for you that I just remembered, first time you try LSD do it at a home. I've heard of some really scary stories of friends trying it out and about. My friend with a fear of heights looked up at a tall building, and he thought he was on top of it looking down.

Oh damn, I'm scared of heights too. When I do get some, I think I'll just sit in my bedroom with some nice trippy music, and find something fun to do haha.

Edit: Also, if you ever lose that link I posted, you can just google "DXM calculator" and it's the first result I believe.