Drinking/Drugs

Guest Rob

I mixed black coffee with PBR dry and it was pretty freaking good. Also, you feel like a complete baller walking down the street sippin on a spiked Tim Hortons cup at noon. Wasted and wide awake by 2 pm totally killed my hangover too... Beer solves all my problems <3:

hiccup.png

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got high for the first time. Interesting. Very interesting. Feels like my blood is weighing me down.

Are we not allowed to talk about that? I hope we are or I'm in trouble :unsure:

PM me for fitocracy invite

There's a thread dedicated to talking about being high...

Why wouldn't you be allowed?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Does anyone know if absynth is still illegal in America?

I'm pretty sure it's still illegal. There's some cheap knock-off brands, but Absinthe itself is still illegal; you'll have to smuggle it in really well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absinthe#United_States

I was going to type up a whole bit about absinthe but Wikipedia seems to have its facts straight so theres a link.

I've got a bottle of 80% "Absinthe" in my room which is essentially just 80% aniseed flavour spirit coloured blue, but due to the lack of guidelines for what constitutes Absinthe, the company can slap a label proclaiming the drink is absinthe even if it technically isn't.

Also, most of the myths about it have been blown way out of proportion (ie, the Thujone in it makes you hallucinate, it has THC type properties etc).

So this means when I pass through Europe I can't pick up a bottle to bring home? Awwwwwww..

Yah, the wormwood doesn't really make you hallucinate, it more just gets you [bleep]ed out of your mind. Still, fun to have around, really a drink for lovers when you have the proper glasses, spoons, sugar.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Just got high for the first time. Interesting. Very interesting. Feels like my blood is weighing me down.

Are we not allowed to talk about that? I hope we are or I'm in trouble :unsure:

Illegal drugs are technically a breach of the rules, but nowadays the moderators are laid back when it comes to pretty much any subject, just depends on the context. "SWIM IS ABOUT TO BUY X AMOUNT OF Y AT Z" would probably get you in trouble.

• 1 month later...

When I graduated from high school, I had the mindset that I would never drink an alcoholic drink because I didn't want to get drunk and do something really stupid (have sex, for example). This carried into my first semester of college, where I was always sober at the parties. I didn't have much fun.

Now, I am perfectly fine with it. I can't drink hard alcohol anymore (not even mixed drinks) because one night I almost blacked out, and woke up the next morning at 5 am and threw up until noon (and I was still pretty drunk). It's odd if I don't have beer in my mini-fridge at school. Of course, I still never drink to the point of blacking out, because that isn't very fun imo.

My only problem with alcohol is when [wagon]es drink so much and then throw up in my hall, or get belligerent and break [cabbage] that I eventually have to partially pay for/deal with. Oh, and when chicks that aren't attractive at all and who are annoying sober drink a [cabbage] ton and become 1000 times worse. It's even more unbearable when they start getting all touchy with you.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

something really stupid (have sex, for example)

:huh:

Anyway. Telling everybody you're high is Facebook status. Telling your experience while high is TIF status.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

^ You can always tell a person is new to smoking when all they do is talk about their experiences/being high.

Anyway the differences between drinking beer and liquor is weird. With beer, I slowly start to feel myself get worse and worse. With liquor, I can down plenty and feel perfectly fine, then out of nowhere get hit like a truck.

Depending on how drunk you are, drunk sex can lead to accidents.... And if it's your first time, then that's not really memorable, and kind of pathetic.

Depending on how drunk you are, drunk sex can lead to accidents.... And if it's your first time, then that's not really memorable, and kind of pathetic.

Yuuuup :thumbup:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Yeah, a couple of weekends ago some girl from my school lost her virginity when she was drunk. (To three guys)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Yeah, a couple of weekends ago some girl from my school lost her virginity when she was drunk. (To three guys)

That'll be a funny story to tell her numerous children.

Not really. She's a really nice girl and it's pretty sad that she ended up in a situation like that. But she's okay, so that's okay.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I'm almost sure you don't get triplets like that.

Wasn't the joke I was making.

Wasn't the joke I was making.

Sure he was going down the route of her being a slag...

Drunken mistakes happen all the time, at least one of us will make the same mistake.

Three guys as in one after another in the same night. (Of course it wasn't three at once, that would be mighty painful for a virgin)

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

The moral of the story is know your limit, although finding that limit is probably going to cost a few nights of experimentation and unwanted memories.

I lol'd so hard at that comment. :lol:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.