Nuffbutmage - 100% F2P

Did almost 2 Full runs in Dg today :), im exhausted, Prayer wont be done on tuesday, wednesday or thursday

rather thursday though :).

Oh around 50k at minumum if i only do prayer

F2p's fastest leveling person :), check out my blog:

My Goal-thread to max F2P within a year and a half :P.

Nuffbutmage.png

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, I'd have loved to come to a 99 Pray party from a f2p, but i'm leaving from home like 12 hours before that <_<

Anyways, Congratulations Nuffbutmage on 99 Prayer!!! :D Good luck with the next 99 whichever it is :)

-Med-

Medaragon.png

Man, you are a beast

If you can get 1M of prayer xp in a day then you can do anything. Considering how fast you did that skill and at the pace you're at you should max a few months before Oct 2012 I think, but maybe I'm underestimating how long skills like runecrafting, mining and fishing will take.

but yeah Good luck - you should shoot for 120 dg too imo :mrgreen:

mining will take me around 20 days, rcing a little bit over a month :)

i will train dg occassionally once i get lvl 100, but i wont be doing that many floors, its so tedious to find a decent cb nowadays, getting 3 skillers for a full run isnt a problem, but ive only dunged with a few cbs who were really good and we got fast floors, i want to get 90k/h average when dunging but thats so hard to get when u barely find good cbers :),

we'll see how far dung will me take by the time, other skills have priority though :)

Nuffbutmage.png

Sniping this post before you update this blog with levelups :P

When you gonna do 99 cooking anyway?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

finished buying 45k grapes, just need 45k jugs of water, maybe somebody can help me out, i buy em for 9mil

Hmm, I'll see if I can buy some jugs of water on my noob-accounts ;)

Howlong have you been merching to get 6.7B? :-o

I'm buying bb for 99 pray atm (still 50M short though), but I guess I will never ever get 1M xp a day :P

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

Answering the questions:

I merched for 8 months for the 6,7b, whereas it only took me a couple weeks to get from 2b to 6,7b, at the moment I have a little bit over 8. At the moment I have no plans on increasing the cash, as I will be fine for the near future.

I currently have exams in University, I actually wanted to maintain playing, but decided not to play for a whole 2-3 weeks due to my exams, which include a 900-page script and I need to put my main focus on this one. I will be doing 99 Cooking as soon as I return(expect around 18th-20th of May), Then I will probably make a 99 Dung Party, I'm not sure yet, but at the moment, medicine exams is all what counts for me.

I will be counting days again as soon as I get Exp. After the day of Cooking you can also expect me to get 99 Smithing in a short amount of days, having finished Woodcutting by then.

I will look at this blog every other day the next 2-3 weeks, once again I'm kind of sorry to "break" that early but this is of immense importance to myself and my future life-progress, I guess you will understand my decision, but don't worry, once I start getting Exp again, it will be massive gains *9m cooking in day :P* *Up to 4m Smithing in a single day :)*.

I also have decided that I might waste a load of cash on the daily Crafting exp Gains record. I know that i can get around 10m a day if I cut gems the whole day, the only problem is the buylimit of diamonds. This goal wont happen in the near future though, but it could break F2P boundaries, it would be the only record a F2P has ever set. Otherwise I will do Saphiers which would be insane gains as well and for sure an entry into the top50 list of exp gains.

I did get the 45k jugs of water, thanks for the offer though.

To those who have asked me at the party, why I dont buy a blue phat, I simply prefer the color white and I have no intentions to change my outfit, I do merch blue phats very often though, as they are very good items to get some cash from the innocent hihihihi :). For the one who have asked me as well what rares I own in total, i cannot answer this, when I'm playing active, as this changes every day, but I can tell you that I always own 2 types of phats, the white, which I wear and any other color, I change this very often, which I usually lend out for 24h, either to friends for free, or for gp. I cannot, somehow, tell you which items I use to store my Cash, once it gets over 2147 (I do not use low rares to do so).

I also have plans on buying a cracker :P, although I wont hold it :).

Nuffbutmage.png

I'm assuming you use DG Family for Dungeoneering?

I've been with them on and off since last September, great community.

Add me in-game? Maybe we can catch a Floor together everyonce and a while.

Hehehe. Ever thought of sharing some of the wealth? ;)

WqvZe.png

92 Fishing | 92 Firemaking | 92 Dungeoneering | 99 Cooking

100% FTP | 800+ Total | 19 Combat

Optima dies.. prima fugit. .::. Forever a Harpy

although i am in this clan, i never ask for cb's, when dungeoneering and barely ask for skillers. i literally only do 1-35 runs, if i am short of one skiller and if you are around, you can of course do the run with us

it is weird that i haven't met you yet, since i did almost all my prayer at dg bank w61, which lasted well over 200 hours and did lots of superheating and cooking there :S

atm i am not able to play sadly (i might do a last run tomorrow so i get 99 dg before i break), if i get to know you better i will add you :), adding through a forum is a bit unpersonal, just meet me around the game

i did think a lot of donating to the player suomi, but it seems he has got enough cash already, if you have superior goals, insane ideas or a masterplan, im one of the few who will give away cash, but not to randoms :P

Nuffbutmage.png

although i am in this clan, i never ask for cb's, when dungeoneering and barely ask for skillers. i literally only do 1-35 runs, if i am short of one skiller and if you are around, you can of course do the run with us

it is weird that i haven't met you yet, since i did almost all my prayer at dg bank w61, which lasted well over 200 hours and did lots of superheating and cooking there :S

atm i am not able to play sadly (i might do a last run tomorrow so i get 99 dg before i break), if i get to know you better i will add you :), adding through a forum is a bit unpersonal, just meet me around the game

i did think a lot of donating to the player suomi, but it seems he has got enough cash already, if you have superior goals, insane ideas or a masterplan, im one of the few who will give away cash, but not to randoms :P

Oh sweet. I like the way you think.

You probably haven't seen me much around because I havem't been really "dedicated" to dungeoneering since last Novemeber and only have done a couple runs everyonce and a while since then. But, I am planning on working towards 99 DG by like the end of June, or that's the plan.

Mmk, I'll try to catch you sooner or later on w61. ;)

I have quite a few of those, but money does limit me. But I'd prefer to get to know you well anyways. I prefer to learn to make money over people giving me it.

So, no, no masterplans or anything. Just hoping to get 99 Cooking and 99 Dungeoneering over the next 1-2 Months, then get 1k tTotal as a level 20 Combater and 100% F2P (so pretty much all Skiller stats 99). Then get P2P hopefully.

We'll just see what happens.

Good luck with the Cooking. I've never been one for getting amazingly high goals, But I think I did rank up to like #20 on the daily EXP gains for Cooking. That was in F2P too.. And With Lobsters (it was about 1m exp in one day at my max I think). >.<

Anyways, good luck with finals and such in Uni!

WqvZe.png

basically got 99 dungeoneering now, 5k tgo, ill be hosting a party next weekend i guess :)

aibaosjbsoasnas.

So jealous.. :twisted:

Uber-congratz. I MAY actually be able to go to this party. :pray:

BURN DEM LOGS.

WqvZe.png

Even if I am not focusing 100%, I still got 4th best daily gains on FM yesterday :), Exp today will be around 1300k too :P.

Oh yea, I've decided to make a 99 Dung Party at Sat. 8pm GMT, W61, Rewards Trader =)

Nuffbutmage.png