Space

archimage_a

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Campaign?

and I'm sure as hell the Russian's would have amputated you.
Grave breaches of the Third and Fourth Geneva Conventions include the following acts if committed against a person protected by the convention:

willful killing, torture or inhumane treatment, including biological experiments

willfully causing great suffering or serious injury to body or health

compelling someone to serve in the forces of a hostile power

willfully depriving someone of the right to a fair trial

In regard to mather:

With the exception of the times you try to batter me over the head with science (Which is rather pointless since it requires a great deal of effort on my part to follow the science because, although capable of analysis and figuring out the concepts, I do not have a scientific background.) you don't honestly annoy me.

Well, and the times we go round and round in circles because you refused to accept any point other than your own, though that is common to most people.

In regards to the situation as a whole...

We had fun but without Ross there is no unity, ergo the game fragments and dies.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. I'd try, but I'd fail.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I am 90% sure that if said person had a weapon built in them, it is allowed to be removed by any means necessary if it is potentially a harm to anyone.

And as weapons that are incorporated into the human is not actually possible in real life there is obviously NO geneva convetion rule that covers it.

Although I am not that well read in the geneva convention there is probably a rule stating that a prisoner has to be unarmed, or if someone poses a threat to people, we are allowed to use force to stop potential threat.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?