hardest 99 skill level?

Joshua_Baulch

Mining is easy just long,

RC is the hardest.

'Same could be said of Rc, it is long but it takes no particular talent to run back and forth making runes.

I think the hardest skill would be slayer, since you actually have to go out there and kill various monsters that have various strengths and weaknesses and strategy, so you simply cannot just do the same thing over and over and hope to do well in the skill, always changing what armor you have on you etc.

With regards to time Slayer and RC are fairly maxed at around 30k exp an hr, I will however agree that RC is the slowest skill to lv in the game but I would not consider time a factor that necessarily makes something hard.

sigre4.png
999r.png

Mining is easy just long,

RC is the hardest.

'Same could be said of Rc, it is long but it takes no particular talent to run back and forth making runes.

I think the hardest skill would be slayer, since you actually have to go out there and kill various monsters that have various strengths and weaknesses and strategy, so you simply cannot just do the same thing over and over and hope to do well in the skill, always changing what armor you have on you etc.

Slayer isn't hard either, so what if you have to kill various monsters? Slayer is usually more fun for people. (Not myself personally.)

How is killing monsters over and over again harder than running essence from Point A to Point B?

I swear the hardest skill to do with Runescape in general is to USE THE [bleep]ING SEARCH BUTTON.

Yeah, this guy joined the forums JUST to piss you off by creating this thread. What are you accomplishing by ripping his head off? Report the thread and move on.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Or agility/rc are the hardest because of how boring they are.

I always wanted a second agility arena ... and when they anounced high level agility update I was so happy ... and when it turned out to be just two new regular cources ... I was like "Yeah sure why not ... we will get another chance in like 3-4 years"

It's always subjective depending on who it is. Obviously if you prefer a skill to others, it'd be easier to level up because you enjoy it more.

For example: I always liked training Firemaking, so it was an easy skill for me to level-up. Some may call me strange for thinking that way, but as I said, it's subjective to people's preferences.

j0xPu5R.png

A lot of Slayer is afkable. I'd go with Agility or Runecrafting. I hate skills I have to pay attention to. Thank God for torrents and VLC player.

"The chief duty of the government is to keep the peace and stand out of the sunshine of the people." - James A. Garfield

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today." -Thomas Sowell

"Profits are evidence of the creation of social value, not deductions from the sum of the common good." - Kevin D. Williamson

TrueBeaversafe.gif

A lot of Slayer is afkable. I'd go with Agility or Runecrafting. I hate skills I have to pay attention to. Thank God for torrents and VLC player.

So, if you prefer doing something else while playing RS, why do you play RS? Surely you could find a better game.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

So, if you prefer doing something else while playing RS, why do you play RS? Surely you could find a better game.

Sometimes, you have to grind to a certain level to start actually having fun.

Or even do what you want to do.

Nobody really "wants" to RC all day but they do it.

Videos help with the monotony.

capt%20kevin.png

I hate skills that combine

- low XP hour

- high attention

- lots of clicking

- repetitive

So for me 99 RC followed by 99 agility are the worst.

2480+ total

In free play it's 120 dung, no question.

Wait, it's about 99's? Then 99 prayer, no question.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• 2 weeks later...

"hardest" could prove to be different thing.

Most expensive, most time consuming, most physically/mentally difficult (I don't mean like running marathons, I mean like having to think).

Herblore is by far the most expensive skill to get 99, and then you have to pay even more to put it to good use (ovls)

Most time consuming is easily Runecrafting, as it can take well over 6 months to get 99 with average gametime.

Most "Difficult" is probably either Slayer or Dungeoneering (if soloed). Slayer because it involves combat and high leveled monsters, and dng solo because you have to do everything for yourslef.

Goldtatze.png

Runecraft

Agility

Mining

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]