hardest 99 skill level?

Joshua_Baulch

Mining is easy just long,

RC is the hardest.

'Same could be said of Rc, it is long but it takes no particular talent to run back and forth making runes.

I think the hardest skill would be slayer, since you actually have to go out there and kill various monsters that have various strengths and weaknesses and strategy, so you simply cannot just do the same thing over and over and hope to do well in the skill, always changing what armor you have on you etc.

With regards to time Slayer and RC are fairly maxed at around 30k exp an hr, I will however agree that RC is the slowest skill to lv in the game but I would not consider time a factor that necessarily makes something hard.

Runecrafting can actually be 60K+ exp per hour at the ZMI.

Ecruteak.png
Ecruteak.png

Ecruteak.png

RuneCrafting addict 

Divination addict

• 1 month later...

99 RC. Slayer is not that hard, really. It goes faster to level and offers much more variation than RC, making RC a harder skill to level for most players.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

• 1 month later...

Um...

I think Summoning because you need lots of cash for it. And you need to kill monsters for the charms, etc. etc....

Supporter of Treasure Trails and can't stand non-matching armor.

Definitely agility for me. I know a lot of people mentioned RC, but unlike Runecrafting where you run around in circles and recieve cash in return, for Agility you run around in circles and recieve nothing. There's no reward apart from the short cuts and agile clothes. There's no motivation to train the skill, it's got an extremely low exp/hour rate (unless you use the penance horn which involves playing the dreaded Barbarian Assault) and there's just no point to this skill.

Angury.png

• 1 month later...

Not really much discussion value here, belongs in questionaries.

The consensus is that slayer is the slowest 99, which would arguably make it the hardest

Or agility/rc are the hardest because of how boring they are.

Just because a skill is time consuming (Slayer) does not make it "hard".

Hard would imply high apm needed, high concentration to achieve a decent (or the best) exp per hour and would take would take longer than the average skill to train.

The only two that stand out are Agility and Runecrafting.

Slayer should not be considered as hard but rather just as slow. You can afk slayer half the time and still achieve above average exp rates. With Agility and Runecrafting you can't thus making them the "hardest".

Pray.

I duno how ppl get it. GOd boring and slow as F.

Prayer is one of the fastest skills to train in the game.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]