April 11th, 2011

Ren

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not the end of runescape for the -I don't know many many'ith- time

/thread

Nope, not the end. Just steep dip in its downward spiral.

The server went down, big deal. You gonna cry about it all day? Servers are up 24/7/365 except for like a few hours a month for updates. Deal with it.

6fcc8f4a14.png

BleachBaboosmall.jpg

Did you only lose bound items if you were in a DG?

This, if i lost my primal and stuff due to jagex's fault, i'll be LIVID

You, Das? Losing your temper? I honestly can't see that happening. :notalk:

On a more serious note, RuneScape is back up and running, so I think this is "[/thread]"... Any Mods/Admins want to lock this lunacy that Ren began? :huh:

~D. V. "I think we're done here..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

So no one else lost experience? Cause I did.

Lost over 200k smithing experience, from the 2,5-3 hours I was smelting gold ores while systems were going down...

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

[hide=STATS]Noobz.png[/hide]

Well, my highscore shows 3,999,915 xp....

And my adventure log shows 4,282,545 xp (correct)...

seems highscores and advent log:

1) arent linked

2) out of synch

Friends of me (that are online) have the same, yet some have higher exp on their highscores than on their adv log.

Seems jagex is totally messing up again!

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

Clan update tomorrow, me thinks they're changing over peoples accounts for clan functions.

Once again Toad is correct with his guesses.

Thank god the crashing and stuff is over with RS. Though the new hiscores is still hella glitchy.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Clan update tomorrow, me thinks they're changing over peoples accounts for clan functions.

Thank god the crashing and stuff is over with RS. Though the new hiscores is still hella glitchy.

Sure is. Highscores still show 300k smith exp too low for me.

(and we all know Toad is j staff, no? :rolleyes: )

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

The update -may- have been planned for Monday, but the server crash thing was something entirely separate. Unless Jagex pursues this, I don't think it won't happen again. As for the new "cc's" updates, ugh.... Thoroughly annoyed at the layout, the size of icons, etc. They're cramming too much into a small interface.

Also, Devnull, this topic was watched closely by moderators. Nothing was done wrong, and most people kept the topic to the matter at hand.

553VriC.png?1

The update -may- have been planned for Monday, but the server crash thing was something entirely separate. Unless Jagex pursues this, I don't think it won't happen again. As for the new "cc's" updates, ugh.... Thoroughly annoyed at the layout, the size of icons, etc. They're cramming too much into a small interface.

Also, Devnull, this topic was watched closely by moderators. Nothing was done wrong, and most people kept the topic to the matter at hand.

I remember in the BTS for April is said it would be released today. It gave the date.

So then it was entirely unexpected, they need to fix that then :/.

Can't be losing my dungeoneering binds all the time.

PROTIP: Jmod confirmed-

If you lost your item binds in dungeoneering, submit a bug report about it and they may look into it, possibly returning lost items.

I've already done that, and I'm hoping they'll do something about it.

553VriC.png?1

So then it was entirely unexpected, they need to fix that then :/.

Can't be losing my dungeoneering binds all the time.

PROTIP: Jmod confirmed-

If you lost your item binds in dungeoneering, submit a bug report about it and they may look into it, possibly returning lost items.

I've already done that, and I'm hoping they'll do something about it.

Prepare the floodgates; this'll be the first time they return lost items, and while I do believe it's the right thing to do community backlash could be incredible (Why didn't you do this for MA, or other lost binds, etc.).

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

<<<Quote Snip>>>

Alright... Just seemed to me like the thread got a little overtrolled at the beginning. :P

I just hope we don't end up with a massive crash like this for at least another 4 years. Seeing this happening almost yearly right now is really disturbing. :-?

~D. V. "Seemed like an overtrolling happened... Just hoping this doesn't come again for some time..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

~D. V. "Seemed like an overtrolling happened... Just hoping this doesn't come again for some time..." Devnull

what is this I don't even

Welcome to Tip.It Forums, where some people put "Cliff's Notes" versions of their thoughts on their hand-typed signatures. It lets people who can't handle a wall of text easily get what the person (in this case, me) was talking about. ;)

~D. V. "Welcome... Enjoy the mini-summaries!" Devnull

I just hope we don't end up with massive crap at the end of posts like this for at least another 4 years. Seeing this happening almost every post by devnull right now is really disturbing.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I just hope we don't end up with massive crap at the end of posts like this for at least another 4 years. Seeing this happening almost every post by devnull right now is really disturbing.

Got to agree with that,it seems like... you know... you are telling a fairytale to a little child and after every page kinda make a summary for what happend.

Hamstie.png