Ren

April 11th, 2011

I was at greens so I assume I'll be dead whenever I get back on :/ So far the complaints are bad but school is letting out in the US as we speak so this issue is about to explodeee.

This is going to make RSoF rants much more fun than usual, seeing as it's a realistic issue to rage about. :mrgreen:

553VriC.png?1

The servers which Jagex hosts the game and login capabilities crashed mmkay? Please stop the spamming. [cabbage] happens when you cram 2000 connection onto a single cluster.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

JAGEX HID MY RANT THREAD :wall: COMMUNISM

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

"RuneScape is currently unavailable for the majority of players and anybody who manages to log in will not have an ideal experience. We are aware of this and have our sysadmin team, engine team and our core hosting providers looking into this issue.

Our news module is hosted in the same place as everything else and is also having problems. This is why there are no updates via RuneScape.com once you see newsposts there then the problem should be over.

At this time we have no comment on if there will be a rollback or membership refunds.

Please bear with us and if you have any questions we are trying to answer as much as possible via our official twitter and facebook accounts though please bear in mind the volume of questions we are getting is quite high at the minute.

Thank you for your continued support.

Mod Fetzki

Head of RuneScape Content

http://www.twitter.com/RuneScape"

From the Tip.It home page ;)

From the RS website

Due to an issue with our core infrastructure, the RuneScape game client and certain website features are currently unavailable. We are taking steps to rectify this issue as quickly as possible, and the game and all website features should be back in full working order over the coming hours. Some profile data may have been lost during this time.

At the moment we are not planning a roll back.

The RuneScape Team

From RuneScape.com News post:

Due to an issue with our core infrastructure, the RuneScape game client and certain website features are currently unavailable. We are taking steps to rectify this issue as quickly as possible, and the game and all website features should be back in full working order over the coming hours. Some profile data may have been lost during this time.

magicfalcon9.png

Dragon Drops: 4 Skirts, 4 Meds (PKed one) , 2 Legs, 1 Chain (Dust Devils), 1 Lump, 1 Shard

Armadyl Drops (219.78m): 13 Chestplates, 13 Skirts, 7 Helms, 8 Hilts

Bandos Drops (10.58m): 2 Chestplates, 1 Tasset, 2 Hilts, 2 Boots

Zamorak Drops (157k): 2 Steam Battlestaves

From the RS website

The RuneScape Team

:ohnoes:

09144a99bb.png

recci-518.png

Let's all go on skype and rant about not being able to play!

We shall called it "Runescape Addicts Anonymous" :D

But on a serious note, I don't think they'll get this sorted tonight :(

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Well at least i'm not alone, I crashed with a memory error, rebooted and couldn't login, thought my computer messed up somewhere.

Nothing works atm for me except the front page.

Upon the first login I got the "You're still logged in" message,

now I get No reply from the login server or our systems are currently unavailable

go go runescape fail go!

I've experienced the same thing 4 times in the past week. What happened for my was that my Internet DC'd while I was playing runescape, and then my Computer threw a blue screen at my face. It auto-reboots, but its still weird.

NOTE: 0 people currently online. Runescape has officially died. All that works for me is the front page, and now randomly, the game bar.

@Ren. True, but you can't rant if said rant section is down =P

NOTE2: The EXTREME DUNGEONEERING GUIDE on the forums has randomly worked for me now. Frontpage... is dying. XD

Wow, same thing happened to me too today, got a blue screen, wonder what may have caused it....

Mr_Coq.png

Mr Coq

From the RS website

The RuneScape Team

By "some profile data" they mean "everything"

crap, worst that could have happened is a possible roleback into wildy on low hp... (is that possible if a random timeframe was taken)

instant ko on login losing another divine? :(

Also is it sad the only thing i have left to do is make troll topics on rsof

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

as mentioned in my previous topic i had some concerns about my excretions, these have now unfortunately been resolved in the worst way possible :( jagex better refund me for this. now i have resorted to running around the house and i am posting this whiel running it is not easy to type so plz fix soon jagex so i can get back to da scape and play moars and get level and xp and 99s and 200m xp and then make another acc and do it again and so on and so on into infinity so yeah please fix soon please

Wat

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

as mentioned in my previous topic i had some concerns about my excretions' date=' these have now unfortunately been resolved in the worst way possible :( jagex better refund me for this. now i have resorted to running around the house and i am posting this whiel running it is not easy to type so plz fix soon jagex so i can get back to da scape and play moars and get level and xp and 99s and 200m xp and then make another acc and do it again and so on and so on into infinity so yeah please fix soon please [/quote']

what.

who would ever post such a topic

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

nvm

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

70 people online...

plz fix soon jagex so i can get back to da scape and play moars and get level and xp and 99s and 200m xp

You made my day <3:

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

From the RS website

The RuneScape Team

Oh my. :huh:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

[4:30:05 PM] Deo: jagex locked me again

[4:30:08 PM] Ren: really

[4:30:15 PM] Ren: I think it's to prevent people from crashing it again

[4:30:30 PM] Ren: It's probably why they're having such difficulty

[4:30:46 PM] Ren: People trying to log in constantly, basically ddos'ing their own game

[4:30:54 PM] Ren: when they're trying to fix the issue

I think that this might be relevant to the issues.

Please wait 5-15 minutes before spending ~1-5 minutes trying to log in. You may be making it difficult for Jagex.

553VriC.png?1

as mentioned in my previous topic i had some concerns about my excretions' date=' these have now unfortunately been resolved in the worst way possible :( jagex better refund me for this. now i have resorted to running around the house and i am posting this whiel running it is not easy to type so plz fix soon jagex so i can get back to da scape and play moars and get level and xp and 99s and 200m xp and then make another acc and do it again and so on and so on into infinity so yeah please fix soon please [/quote']

what.

who would ever post such a topic

wat

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Well, i just took a screenie, of ZERO players online, and upon refreshing the man page over, and over and over..... some 45 minutes later, still ZERO players online!!! sigh.... perhaps if they banned all botters... there wouldnt be a server on here over stuffed with ppl.

In all my 8 years playing, I have never seen such a crash... never!!!

little bit worried about the outcome here...

and what about all of us whom p2p..... do they plan on crediting back all the time they have taken from us at this point???

I am a runescape addict! they need to put our servers back up NOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

LOLOL beginning to have withdrawls here........

I think rsof has died

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

got on using the unsigned client or whatever, still laggy as hell

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

I think rsof has died

It did.

sig2-3.jpg

Well, i just took a screenie, of ZERO players online, and upon refreshing the man page over, and over and over..... some 45 minutes later, still ZERO players online!!! sigh.... perhaps if they banned all botters... there wouldnt be a server on here over stuffed with ppl.

In all my 8 years playing, I have never seen such a crash... never!!!

little bit worried about the outcome here...

and what about all of us whom p2p..... do they plan on crediting back all the time they have taken from us at this point???

I am a runescape addict! they need to put our servers back up NOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

LOLOL beginning to have withdrawls here........

I don't remember, I think it was Nomad, but right after they released a quest last year the game crashed. I don't remember which quest. Everything else worked, just not the game.