Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Sign in to follow this  
Samaster

Login issues?

Is anyone else having login issues to runescape?

After a huge bout of lag i get kicked out of the game and since then I keep getting told that runescapes login servers are down.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Before anyone say's "are you connected to the internet?" i would like to point out that I am posting here from the same computer that I am attempting to log into runescape from.

Thank you :)

user1-dark.png

It seems everyone is affected, all we have to do it sit in the corner and cry about how the end of the world is coming about...... :ohnoes:

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

Runescape is offline, only those already logged in seem to still be able to play :P

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

is jagex hq connected to the internet tbh. :rolleyes:

But yea, rs is broken, forums are down, ge is screwed, basically... gg rs.

When i tried to log in a few mins ago, it said : Our systems are currently unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes.

on the bright side, now i can do my schoolwork with only tif+irc to distract me :rolleyes:

meamzed.png

Im shaking... the real world scares me. :(

ohh noes! i may actually have to comunicate with someone without a keyboard!!

On a differnt note... how many people do you think are acting just like ^? lol

user1-dark.png

Inb4 a bunch of people lose their Dungeoneering binds. :roll:

Jagex has got to buy more reliable servers.

td2sig.jpg

I thought about the 3bo crash, because I was in w67 at the time. Please don't make me lose my SSH! :(

Currently working towards 2496 total.

Oscar.png

Facebook:

RuneScape

Hi again guys, quick update: Your savegame will not be lost if you have been disconnected if you are still in the game then please keep playing! The login problem should be solved shortly :) ~Scorpion

24 minutes ago

RuneScape

Hi guys, we are aware that the game has gone down we are doing all we can to resolve the issue. Thanks for your patience ~Mod Scorpion

48 minutes ago

ahh, imagen if we all lost our banks...

posted before i saw the post above...

happy now =D

user1-dark.png

I was wondering why the friend's list server was down.

Oh well, I;m done playing RS for the day.

These problems are rare I''d say but they are very inconvenient.

sigre4.png
999r.png

Happened to me when I was in world 2. I thought it was just normal lag until I enered a master wand on the ge. It didnt submit properly and I tried to withdraw it before dcing, hope I don't lose it.

Bdave.png

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

From facebook again:

"Hello again guys!! Were having issues with our core hosting providers they are looking into it but we still have no timeframe. We really appreciate your patience while we work to resolve this. :) ~Zach"

user1-dark.png

I don't know why they can take the time to update Facebook, but can't post anything on the frontpage.

What ever will I do, my hands are shaking, my mouth is dry, if it isn't fixed soon I will have to interact with actual human beings without typing........... aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

I made it to the lobby...

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

The sun burns my eyes.

OT: I manage to log into the lobby and cant do anything from there.

Glacors Drops - 33 shards.

Armadyl Drops - 1 Chestplate. 1 Hilt. 2 gloves . 2 Skirts.

Tdc.png

Hi

Apparently is was a huge bot purge that went badly wrong, and the bots have revolted

and taken over the servers :)

i got in and am currently playing ^_^

This isnt even a minute after your post, but I cant get in.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

120.000 players online 60 minutes ago... Now 66.000.........

0peoplecurrentlyonline.jpg

It's not even loading the login page, ahh what the F*** where is the TV guide, do they still use those things, new batteries for the remote, will just take some out of the misses her toys, she won't be needing them tonight, well at least not until I free my self and check if the server is back up, and it's not even Valentines day, Mothers day or her Birthday, Damn u RS, now it will be 4 times this year :D

Inb4 a bunch of people lose their Dungeoneering binds. :roll:

Jagex has got to buy more reliable servers.

There is a point to where a server can't be more reliable, because even though all fail safes are up and running, something that has never happened before, and therefore out of anyone's power to predict can happen. It can happen with every single provider. With facebook it is most often okay because they have distributed servers, but since the content there is a lot more static, it is of course easier to keep up 99.99%uptime.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

2 people are online atm :ohnoes:

2012 has come earlyy :(

vP6O8.png

Click for blog - Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature ;)