booted out of rs and probaly died

polgara7

ok i just got booted out of rs while fighting dragons, was wearing full dragon armor and anti-drag shield with a whip plus had at least 50k in drag bones and hides, Im sure when i'm able to reconnect everything will be gone, due to the fact i'm sure i probaly died!!!!!! and it wont let me get back in. does anyone know if rs will replace these items???

They won't.

What he said ^

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

Btw, who the hell holds 50k bones in his invetory??

Sorry, but I don't buy your story.

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

50k in dragon bones, not 50k d bones lol.

EDIT: I won the race :shades:

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

"50k in drag bones and hides"

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

had at least 50k in drag bones and hides

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

Nope

You only get one chance to live your life....

But, endless opportunities to screw it up.

PioNMax2.png

Pio "But your honor, he deserved killin "

Judge " Fair nuff, the defendant is free to go"

50k in drag bones and hides

If you consider losing 50k a horrible thing you failed.

read the whole post---- i was wearing all drag stuff plus a whip probaly close to 1 million :twisted:

You most likely logged out immediately and didn't lose anything. Logging back in, however, will be a different matter entirely. Be careful when you do.

hopefully, still cant log in RS is so messed up----I swear I blame all this on free trade--it brought back all the scammers and bots, I cant belive most ppl wanted this--i know i didn't

You most likely logged out immediately and didn't lose anything. Logging back in, however, will be a different matter entirely. Be careful when you do.

hopefully, still cant log in RS is so messed up----I swear I blame all this on free trade--it brought back all the scammers and bots, I cant belive most ppl wanted this--i know i didn't

What are you talking about? I don't like scammers either, but even if they had the capability to crash Runescape (they don't), it would hurt them as much as anyone.

Runescape has most likely crashed due to a problem with the clan updates being released tomorrow.

Alphanos

Alphanos.png

They will roll back all accounts online by 2 hrs.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Here is source:

We have some response from our core hosting servers now, we should have 100% functionability within the next 30 minutes. As a result of the server crash we have regrettably had to rollback everyone who was online's account by 2 hours. This was the only way we could deal with a lingering issue cause with around 50% of the accounts when we got the servers back. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Quoted in a below topic.

Not a good day today...

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

They will only give your stuff back if you write them a long letter explaining why it is their fault that you died, so be sure to make it good

All skills 70+

Trails: 2 x Rune platebody (g)

Barrows: 1 x Dharok's legs

Drops: 1 x Dragon skirt | 1 x Dragon defender

there is no rollback. some dude on irc isn't a source either.

It is by a mod...

azeem1992.png

jagex has stated many times that they dont refund items

and rolling back a couple hours is technically refunding items in his case

but he probably didnt lose anything of value unless he was skulled, which i doubt he was, since he was at dragons

Edit

--

O if it was a server crash then they will roll back accounts like they did for the w100something India crash where a bunch of people died at gwd

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?"