The Billboard

Jehosaphat

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imageshack is my favourite host, as they don't compress images under 5MB.

I might post some of my god-awful art later if I can find my old art folders.

True, but imageshack now requires an account to get the direct link of an image, and I assume Lynx does not have one.

2Xeo5.png

Lee. Stop being stupid. :P

Perfectly fine to post just about anything you want in here, seems. Also, for my drawing, the bottom right corner is the bottom of a robe, the upper left is a semi-wing thing with its base at the shoulder of the figure. They have long, draping sleeves and are holding a sword.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

@ Nex: No, what's stupid was the time you kicked my butt for teasing you.

Anywho, here's my Barn Owl. Ain't he awsome? He's hand drawn. And i took me days to finish, I finished him a day or three late.

DSCN0845.jpg

Imageshack is my favourite host, as they don't compress images under 5MB.

I might post some of my god-awful art later if I can find my old art folders.

True, but imageshack now requires an account to get the direct link of an image, and I assume Lynx does not have one.

Not if you know your way around the right-click menu ;)

a70c7.png

Anywho, here's my Barn Owl. Ain't he awsome? He's hand drawn. And i took me days to finish, I finished him a day or three late.

DSCN0845.jpg

The owl...it stares into my very soul.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

The leaves and branches are done really well I think, and I just feel the owl doesn't jump out in comparison :), which I guess is meant to be the actual part where I'm meant to look at :P

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

gentoo.png

Jen vs. the Air Elemental. Woop woop.

Lynx, the leaves and branches in that are absolutely beautiful. The owl look like he could use a bit more shading, and a little glistening in the eyes to make it look as though he doesn't have black holes instead of them. The wings could be made a little bit more obvious as well - they're usually a slightly darker shade than the rest of the owl with shading. Shading in pencil is usually quite easy compared to in pen - you can just do a lot of little lines of varying pressure, smudge the pencil a little bit, draw a bunch of dots - higher dot concentration makes it look darker.... absolutely TONS of ways to shade with pencil. And given the leaves, you already seem to be pretty good at that.

a70c7.png

Well, she was considdering having kids to act as her slaves.

Errr, I was going to have kids so that there could be an entire family business of randomly abducting travelers and using their bones in masochistic and macabre rituals.

Totally different.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Decided to actually complete a drawing after a 3 year gap of not doing so.

So I drew Elizébet, Ruler of Blood, Queen of the Greater Fiends.

2ppypnc.jpg

Copy pasta'd from the Back Room :) Working on another drawing as we speak.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

[spoiler=Posty]binder001.jpg

This is the image that currently adorns the inside of my binder. I drew it during class over the course of the last year. The barn owl has nothing to do with the one Lynx drew, and the text is because, well, I put schoolwork in there.

I wish I saved all of my other drawings.

@ Those who critiqued my owl: Thank you for your suggestions. The leaf to the far left, the one thats darker than the other leaves, yeah, actually, the paper had a injury that didn't puncture it but it lost a layer or two of itself. So, I shaded it because it lookes like a leaf. I betcha that no one would've known by looking at the final product.

Also, I took a picture of it on a cellular device (cellphone) and sent it to my dad, who showed it to everybody in the design department and they all cretiqued it.

The picture of Jen: Needs a little work, but its waaaaaaaayyyy better than my drawing and shading skills in color.

A friend told me I had less than 5 minutes to draw something. So here's the product. lol.

wr11md.jpg

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Alrighty, I whipped up a couple of pics yesterday.

[hide=1) Sylver, from The Cursed Planet. The mark on her left shoulder (which is to the right of the pic) is just there because the forehead is covered with her bangs.] wkfp1d.jpg [/hide]

[hide=2A) Xinea (commonly known as Xina) Aritimis, from Space. I guess its a picture of Xina before she goes off on her adventure (assuming it's sometime after her memory was erased but before she went to Space) ]

5xolnc.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=2B) Another pic of Xina, in a uniform I designed myself (I don't think there's an official uniform yet)]

257in44.jpg

[/hide]

Sorry that they're huge. I havent figured out how to make them smaller yet.