The Billboard

Jehosaphat

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge pictures! Hide tags pl0x

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

[hide=Whatever you want to have the title be

[/hide

Except to actually do it, you proceed to add a closing bracket to the end of both of those > ]

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

So she's property of the Pegasus? :rolleyes:

It's actually pretty good. Better than anything I've ever done by a long shot. 'Cept maybe a portrait sketch I did in my German book a while ago, and never managed to replicate. :cry:

@Iey: Le gasp! 'Tis the Blade of Roses!

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Alright I attempted a close up of Xina. I'm not sure why she's crying (but I have a nice guess), but I think I did O.K. Also, I decides to "dye" some of her hair goldish to see how terrible it'd end up. The gold didn't show up well <_< .

[hide=Sad Xina] 2r44shh.jpg [/hide]

[hide= Injured Xina] The writing at the top says "It's Alot Worse When You Die With A Secret" and very close to Xina in small writing, Xina is saying "I'm sorry..." I have no clue why she's apologizing....that's how I found her in a dream....

2h6vhv5.jpg [/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

Posting to make myself feel obligated to post the picture I'm currently working on ASAP.

Edit: Hokay! This time, I messed around with some filters, some line-blurring techniques I was told about on a different forum, some more filters, trying to define the picture without putting lines on the outside, more filters, a different (and I think better) shading technique, more filters, and improved hands/feet. Oh, and more filters. It's supposed to be Hakon from the game I mod shooting his pistol-thing, in case you can't tell. I haven't got the background done yet, and am debating with myself if I should even attempt a background.

[hide]hakony.png[/hide]

And to all who may have thought that I gave up on this like I have so many of my games, you aren't that lucky. And I have pages upon pages of physics-class sketches to load in. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

a70c7.png

What was that about the Physics sketches? I thought you were doing planned drawings by now.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Actually sitting down and drawing something you've had in mind for a while rather than random scribbles. It's sorta like that.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I have been doing that. It just so happens that I finish them before Physics class ends, so I do random scribbles to pass the time.

And for me, there is rarely something that is "I've had it in mind for a while," because whenever I come up with something, my brain messes with it and continues to do so indefinitely. Heck, my "planned" webcomic has taken so many changes to the plot and character list that it's nowhere near what actually started the idea.

a70c7.png

Hick a bick a boo! I finished the designs for the sword that Xina uses! And the Sheild! And the sheath! And the origional Thought Bowstaff!

[hide= THE FINAL PRODUCT!]

Up first, the Thought Bowstaff!

2pt9hj8.jpg

Next is the plasma sword and it's plasma proof sheath!

rtn52o.jpg

The Plasma Proof Sheild!

1jouah.jpg

[/hide]

Hoosha!

I have been doing that. It just so happens that I finish them before Physics class ends, so I do random scribbles to pass the time.

And for me, there is rarely something that is "I've had it in mind for a while," because whenever I come up with something, my brain messes with it and continues to do so indefinitely. Heck, my "planned" webcomic has taken so many changes to the plot and character list that it's nowhere near what actually started the idea.

How aren't you failing physics?

How aren't you failing physics?

I took a different physics class before and the prof takes forever to explain stuff I already know :D

a70c7.png

Bunch o' characters for the practice comic:

[hide]selenaj.png

gillian.png

veron.png[/hide]

Now, I want an honest opinion: should I keep going with the no-lines style, or go back to using lines? If I do go back to using lines, I will be trying to add some variation in line length.

Also, on a mildly related note, I'm working towards bringing a pretty much useless tablet back to useful capacity. So the pictures might start looking even more different sometime soon.

a70c7.png

I haven't seen one of your pics using lines that I can remember, but I think it may help..

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Heh, Jen looks postively evil and almost exactly as I envisioned her. The only thing is that her hair should be slightly bluer, so it's tinged with ice.

Bravo! :thumbup:

Might not be Jen.

I like it a lot, Stork.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I haven't seen one of your pics using lines that I can remember, but I think it may help..

The lines were actually a pain and a half to make the way I did it. There's probably a better way, but I haven't figured that out yet.

Heh, Jen looks postively evil and almost exactly as I envisioned her. The only thing is that her hair should be slightly bluer, so it's tinged with ice.

Bravo! :thumbup:

That isn't supposed to be Jen. That's a character produced by Stork's Character Generator that's going to end up being killed repeatedly in the practice comic. I'll pull up the Notepad document and give you the info on that character later today, if you want.

And it would seem the consensus is to keep with the non-linear style, of which I actually approve because making the line was a giant pain in the ass.

a70c7.png