12-Apr-2011- Clan Camp, Support and Web Pages

DarkDude

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell have they done to the layout of the highscores. Be prepared for a shock.

Take a while to get used to that one.

Friends hiscores are also glitched, just saying :/

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I'm not one to complain about updates normally, but the new high scores are indeed horrible (if that's how they're going to look permanently).

the clan updates look ok though, can join dgs and 3bo at once now

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

Who said that rs clans never meet up? I know plenty of clans that have irl meets, including myself. We are certainly not kiddies.

irl clan meeting for a online game? That is just to weird. Unless you were maybe thinking of Skype/Ventrillo conversation meeting.

1) Sad you can only be in 1 clan at the time. (But I assume it can't be done)

2) This is one of the best update in a long time

3) Gf everyone who thought he points required for Vengeance group was going to be lowered with this update. :twisted:

i realy hoped you could join 5 or more clans, but only have hige score counted in one of them, had to leave out tet so i could have my leader/pro-keyer star in the dung clan im in :/ hope they find a way to get around this soon, or that they at least try ;O

and they should also make the leader able to change clan name, with the approval of a few of its members, and option for deleting the clan.

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

Why oh why couldn't they have at least put something on the cape to distinguish it more from skill capes?

Because what we have is perfectly sufficient. Skill capes are longer, have the tassels at the front and the shoulder pads. You really can't confuse them. Go find something worthwhile to complain about.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Why oh why couldn't they have at least put something on the cape to distinguish it more from skill capes?

Because what we have is perfectly sufficient. Skill capes are longer, have the tassels at the front and the shoulder pads. You really can't confuse them. Go find something worthwhile to complain about.

I've already had people confuse my mock Agility cape for the real thing, quite a few in fact.

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

I've already had people confuse my mock Agility cape for the real thing, quite a few in fact.

Shocker, a vast majority of the general RS population are easily duped.

mellow.gif I thought it was really obvious how different they looked. I can't believe this is a problem for some people.

Totally agree.

2 symbols.

Different sizes.

oh and the fact everyone knows what a [bleep]ing skill cape looks like...

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

The people who are screwing around with the clan capes and making them look like skill capes are just riding out the hype. It's like the chat filter when it first came out, every juvenile came out of the woodwork just to say the f-word a few times and see it on screen. These too will die down as more clans get a chance to get their capes up and running.

A good small step in the right direction so far. I hope they finish up the backend updates soon so everything works properly

hzvjpwS.gif

]oh and the fact everyone knows what a [bleep]ing skill cape looks like...

If you're blessed with a continuity of RS knowledge, yes, but I haven't played for three months and I'm not really in a position to relearn all the news because I'm already trying to catch up on years of missed information in Pokemon (which is a surprising lot).

TBH when I first saw the capes, it was a cape with a magic hat and a death rune. I intuitively thought during the three months I'd been away they'd replaced the trimmed skillcapes with capes that showed two icons instead. I at least expected Jagex to have the common sense not to put skill icons on the clan capes anyway.

]oh and the fact everyone knows what a [bleep]ing skill cape looks like...

If you're blessed with a continuity of RS knowledge, yes, but I haven't played for three months and I'm not really in a position to relearn all the news because I'm already trying to catch up on years of missed information in Pokemon (which is a surprising lot).

TBH when I first saw the capes, it was a cape with a magic hat and a death rune. I thought during the three months I'd been away they'd replaced the trimmed skillcapes with capes that showed two icons instead. I at least expected Jagex to have the common sense not to put skill icons on the clan capes anyway.

Not to be rude but you're acting as if the differences are so overwhelming that it will take you more than an hour's worth of gameplay time to realize the difference. Yes, it's a startling change for one who has been away for a period of time. Can it harm you though? I can't imagine a single way that a newbie or someone returning from hiatus could be harmed by such an update. So what do you have to worry over? It doesn't affect your gameplay whatsoever and you'll naturally pick up the change as you get back into the game.

Overall, it's a very minor issue that has a very short lifespan where it's apparent to someone like yourself. (ie someone returning from hiatus)

hzvjpwS.gif

The new hiscores layout is really bad. I liked how the old list could be viewed without scrolling. It was compact and worked great. I don't see the need to change it, not everything needs to look "streamlined".

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."