12-Apr-2011- Clan Camp, Support and Web Pages

DarkDude

How do you make events inside the clan page?? I cant seem for find the button

South of the clan tent (in the southwestern part of the clan camp) is where you must look for events. I dont remember how the thing's called, sorry :P

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder, will tip.it have a clan?

I did ask some other staff if they wanted to create one but nobody replied at the time. I'd be fine creating one with some other users as long as people remembered that actions inside it are not the responsibility of staff.

I'll join in. We have 3 other people?

Stellactic.gif

i wonder, will tip.it have a clan?

I did ask some other staff if they wanted to create one but nobody replied at the time. I'd be fine creating one with some other users as long as people remembered that actions inside it are not the responsibility of staff.

Better plan it out first, all the better if TET can start a project on it since they are already well structured.

There is no rush now since zybez already got the head start.

How do you make events inside the clan page?? I cant seem for find the button

South of the clan tent (in the southwestern part of the clan camp) is where you must look for events. I dont remember how the thing's called, sorry :P

Ight thank you so much

so far, loving this new clan update....

but don't really like the new friends list. I wish there was an option to remove the "runescape world" thing and just keep the number. and for lobby just say "lobby"; hopefully they'll patch that up

Ltgen_Singh.png

Capture_Copy.png

all_99.png

Update is pretty interesting, I like it so far.

My only complaint is that I would like to be able to exit the clan chat. Sometimes when I play rs, I like to play (aka afkscape) without distractions (especially if I'm doing homework or something). If that fix that, it's a great update overall.

I_Am_Farming.png

Yeah, I'm kinda starting to like it now that I was actually able to get enough people on at once to make it. It's quite a bit more in-depth than some are giving it credit for!

Also I've gotten a few compliments on mine, probably just because it doesn't have a partyhat on it like every second one I've seen, LOL.

I wish they would use "\" for clan chat and "/" for friend chat...

2dgucz6.png

I rarely have anything negative to say about updates. I can't remember the last update I disliked. But I HATE the new hiscores. It just looks stupid with the gray and the font is way too high. It was much better when we could see all our skills without scrolling.

theistsRdim.png

I just searched my friend's clan and it turned out that its name had been stolen by 5 random noobs :) They have a rubber chicken in their logo and offensive motto :P

Yeah, no way that wasn't gonna happen.

I wonder if some of the larger clans' names got scooped by trolls....

Clan leaders who were active on the rsof clan leaders forums had the option to pre register their clan names to avoid this.

So either your friend failed to preregister (the reg page was 30pages long) or his clan is just noob and you got scooped.

Without the preregister I'm preference one of my stalker copycat clans would of attempted to jack our name.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

I just searched my friend's clan and it turned out that its name had been stolen by 5 random noobs :) They have a rubber chicken in their logo and offensive motto :P

Yeah, no way that wasn't gonna happen.

I wonder if some of the larger clans' names got scooped by trolls....

Clan leaders who were active on the rsof clan leaders forums had the option to pre register their clan names to avoid this.

So either your friend failed to preregister (the reg page was 30pages long) or his clan is just noob and you got scooped.

Without the preregister I'm preference one of my stalker copycat clans would of attempted to jack our name.

Or maybe they don't use the rsof as the rsof are just a terribly waste of forum software and intellect.

I really, really hate how jagex is trying to pull everything under them, enforcing their rules upon otherwise free spaces.. First the fansites were pulled by promising cookies (yet taking away independence) now clans.. What's next?

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

The Clan Camp update is probably the best thing to happen in RS since the introduction of the GE. It finally gives clans something of a purpose, and makes things such as clan identity stronger and, more importantly, makes war easier to do. Needless to say, I feel now is a good time to return to clans after almost a year out.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Few things I don't like:

- FL should override clan chat on the minimap.

- Was really hoping I could assign certain people mod powers rather than certain ranks.

- There's gotta be a way to turn the chat off without leaving it.

- I really, really wish we could make our clan forum private. I keeping getting pm'd by people asking to join DGS. Sorry, no.

- Those neck braces on the capes are horrible.

- The different ranks in the clan chats don't stand out. Before, it was very easy to see what ranks were in the chat at a glance. Now I feel like I have to squint just to tell the silver stars from the gold stars. It's just... blurry.

- PUT THE CLAN CHAT LIST IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER. [bleep].

Otherwise I'm pretty happy about it. Oh, except // is really annoying.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Otherwise I'm pretty happy about it. Oh, except // is really annoying.

Using the "//" and "///" is going to take some getting used to.

Hell -- I typed "Hi everyone" last night FOUR TIMES before I finally managed to get it into the right chat ...

:oops:

nyuseg.png

Will take some getting used to, I've got to say. Just disappointed there weren't more options available on inviting members to your clan, meaning assigning what ranks can do it, etc.

j0xPu5R.png

i dont like few things...cape hides my amulet/neck im wearing, cannot disable 2nd clan logo so always need to put 2, clan chat text is too dark and its same color as qc in other cc...

and why they had to make again one rare item copy to ruin those who owned them...new clan flag is exactly like Flagstaff of festivies and it overrides flagstaff if they being in same spot.

comeon too many copies recently...first xmas cracker = golden cracker, then 10y anniversary cake = celebration cake and now flagstaff = clan flag

• 3 weeks later...

i couldnt find info from anywhere but how you make clan motto having gold moderator crowns? i seen 1 clan that had gold crowns in clan motto message but its not any jmod clan...just normal clan

edit: nm i found it out