Money Makeing

bickers

Since that is what I was going to recommend, yes, it is the best way to make money. You could try staking, but that is extremely risky. If your just looking for 800K an hour, with those stats and extremes you could kill green dragons. Sure, it is a nooby way, but since you won't want to kill Frosts, you could do that.

Goldtatze.png

with your stats you could do 1.5m/hr+ at green drags.

what i do:

in inventory i have house tabs, super fire, x attakc and strength, 2 sharks. tort summoned

wear neitz, full prossy, b gloves, defender, rapier, fcape, d boots, wealth, fury

start at edge ville bank, run to ct greens. take a dose of each pot at the start of each trip, use piety, own the bots and get 20 kills. (40 hides and bones) store in tort. house tab, recharge prayer, glory to edge bank repeat.

i am able to do full loads in 5 minutes including banking time with full concentration and average bots. thats 240 bones and hides/hr

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

what i do:

in inventory i have house tabs, super fire, x attakc and strength, 2 sharks. tort summoned

wear neitz, full prossy, b gloves, defender, rapier, fcape, d boots, wealth, fury

start at edge ville bank, run to ct greens. take a dose of each pot at the start of each trip, use piety, own the bots and get 20 kills. (40 hides and bones) store in tort. house tab, recharge prayer, glory to edge bank repeat.

i am able to do full loads in 5 minutes including banking time with full concentration and average bots. thats 240 bones and hides/hr

=1.44 mil from bones alone (6 k ea)

Have you done any math/testing to see if its better money to only pick up the bones? You would just need to know how much time you spend banking/actually killing etc.

Hides bringing in 480 k an hour and bones bringing in 1440 k an hour you would need to add another 80 kills/hr to match the profits. I would imagine its ~ 2 min of killing to ~ 3 min of banking so double that for picking bones up only and you're looking at 7 min trips of 40 dragons each for 60 min or ~342 dragon bones which at 6 k each =2052 k in bones

All that is moot if your times for banking/killing are significantly different than my estimates.

Edit

Make sure you farm your herbs every 1.5 hours. If you have a scroll of cleansing make them into unf pots for more profit (~55 k more profit per run with snapdragons). Obviously don't make torstols into unf pots :P

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

85 DG > Yak/Tort @ frosts.

thats not realy a option i hate DG with a passion hence why i am only 45

That is what I thought. That is what a lot of people have said.

DG really is a skill you hate when you are lower than 60-70, but after that it will become fun.

Feel free to add me, I could take you through some medium dungeons(highest you can), to get you interested and possibly get you to join DGS. :)

Margus.png

DG really is a skill you hate when you are lower than 60-70, but after that it will become fun.

Feel free to add me, I could take you through some medium dungeons(highest you can), to get you interested and possibly get you to join DGS. :)

Can i join you too? I have problems finding dunging fun anymore after i got scroll of cleansing. I also find it intimidating to just "join" the DGS team :s, thanks in advance!

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

what i do:

Have you done any math/testing to see if its better money to only pick up the bones? You would just need to know how much time you spend banking/actually killing etc.

Hides bringing in 480 k an hour and bones bringing in 1440 k an hour you would need to add another 80 kills/hr to match the profits. I would imagine its ~ 2 min of killing to ~ 3 min of banking so double that for picking bones up only and you're looking at 7 min trips of 40 dragons each for 60 min or ~342 dragon bones which at 6 k each =2052 k in bones

All that is moot if your times for banking/killing are significantly different than my estimates.

Edit

Make sure you farm your herbs every 1.5 hours. If you have a scroll of cleansing make them into unf pots for more profit (~55 k more profit per run with snapdragons). Obviously don't make torstols into unf pots :P

banking takes 30 seconds. bank 12 times. 6 minutes. 80 kills in 6 minutes = no. picking up hides is better. also when not picking up bones you need to take 2 doses of p pot and you have to redrink antfire and x pots 3/4 through the trip. wastes antifire significantly.

tl;dr taking hides is better

@keeb, use a whip. green drags defence is so low that the difference between stab and slash defence makes next to no difference

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

what i do:

Edit

banking takes 30 seconds. bank 12 times. 6 minutes. 80 kills in 6 minutes = no. picking up hides is better. also when not picking up bones you need to take 2 doses of p pot and you have to redrink antfire and x pots 3/4 through the trip. wastes antifire significantly.

tl;dr taking hides is better

@keeb, use a whip. green drags defence is so low that the difference between stab and slash defence makes next to no difference

Thanks for the clarification. +1 on the green dragons defense being so low that the whips higher str is much more beneficial.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

http://forum.tip.it/topic/291897-wip-pro-guide-to-green-dragons-24mhr/

Op, what I've finished so far in this guide is perfect for your stats. Over 1.8m/hr guaranteed

Levon.png Bladewing.png

Op, what I've finished so far in this guide is perfect for your stats. Over 1.8m/hr guaranteed

So with my stats i can make 1.4m+ an hour? should i use pak yak?

Easily. You could do 2m an hour once you get the hang of it.

Just follow my guide and bring yak scrolls. You should fill up yak and inventory in about 9 minutes, bank drops when you can. You should get about 54 kills with a perfect method, so 50 once you get used to it. 54 kills is about 432k gp. Thats per about 9 minute trip, about 10 minutes after banking. 60 minutes in an hour = 6 trips per hour = about 300 kills per hour = 2.4m gp per hour. Probably 2.5m is possible with absolute perfection.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

So with my stats i can make 1.4m+ an hour? should i use pak yak?

Easily. You could do 2m an hour once you get the hang of it.

Just follow my guide and bring yak scrolls. You should fill up yak and inventory in about 9 minutes, bank drops when you can. You should get about 54 kills with a perfect method, so 50 once you get used to it. 54 kills is about 432k gp. Thats per about 9 minute trip, about 10 minutes after banking. 60 minutes in an hour = 6 trips per hour = about 300 kills per hour = 2.4m gp per hour. Probably 2.5m is possible with absolute perfection.

Ya i like your guide short and quick tot he point. Thanks for the help.

K_E_E_B91827.png

Levon.png Bladewing.png

Autist,I am close to joining dgs, but need some more guidance. Blake has helped me with the basics, but I could use better binds and more experience working with a team. Can you please add me in game and if you have an extra spot on a team that has some patience to run with a noob, that would be much appreciated!!! Thanks

thegame1431.png

also that link did not work for me. I would be interested too, I am saving for 95 prayer, I have the drag bones banked for 83, which will allow me to use my seers lamps which are 145K exp on prayer. then I plan on using other task rewards and quest rewards to get me a few more levels. Then I plan on money making to pay for the rest of bones or obtaniing them myself. Thanks

thegame1431.png