15-Apr-2011 - Guaranteed Content Poll: Boss Rematch?

BloodAngel

No Kamil? <_<

Again, same thing that happened with the last poll. Kamil is lvl 150ish. He will probably be in the next poll. This poll's max level seems to be 110.

The problem I have with Elvarg is continuity. Jagex even updated Dragon Slayer so that you cut off Elvarg's head at the end. Even though she's given a detailed backstory dealing with the island of Crandor, it would seem to me that at the end of the quest she is solidly and truly dead.

I voted for the Culinaromancer. He sorta dies at the end of RFD as well (or, well..explodes into a pile of food) but seeing as how he's a necromancer there's at least a shred of continuity that can be maintained. Story, Jagex! Your game has one!

It's funny that you mention the Culinaromancer and its continuity but you forget how they implemented mock versions of the bosses in that quest. We don't know how we're facing these bosses. They could very well be spoof forms, like the food based versions in Recipe for Disaster.

hzvjpwS.gif

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally don't see what the big deal is about Elvarg. Sure she's the only F2P dragon/boss etc, but she's literally just a generic green dragon with a name.

I'd much rather fight any of the Desert Treasure bosses over a naff, boring dragon any day, regardless of what they do with this content a dragon is still a dragon.

Sylpheed.png

I personally don't see what the big deal is about Elvarg. Sure she's the only F2P dragon/boss etc, but she's literally just a generic green dragon with a name.

I'd much rather fight any of the Desert Treasure bosses over a naff, boring dragon any day, regardless of what they do with this content a dragon is still a dragon.

But she's THE dragon. Elvarg vote ++.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

I went with damis - I remember having troubles with him a while ago when I did DT. Elvarg is, to me, just another dragon.

Damis (103) - Desert Treasure 7% (1337 votes) not even kidding

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

She was the first leather dragon with ranged fire breath. Badass imo lol.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

i voted elvarg, shes at 43% currently XD

17 options are still at 0%

some bosses are gona be jealous...

one boss i wouldn't mind voteing for would be Treus Dayth (95) - Haunted Mines, but ya only get one option.

only because that boss was not a strait forward whack eat whack win. infact the first time i tryed to kill it the only thing in-between me and death was a ring of life :ohnoes:

bosses like that in the future would be a good idea, the ability to kill something ties, or even surpassed, in usefulness of knowing how to kill it. like nomad or jad (for mid levels anyway).

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

i voted elvarg, shes at 43% currently XD

17 options are still at 0%

some bosses are gona be jealous...

one boss i wouldn't mind voteing for would be Treus Dayth (95) - Haunted Mines, but ya only get one option.

only because that boss was not a strait forward whack eat whack win. infact the first time i tryed to kill it the only thing in-between me and death was a ring of life :ohnoes:

bosses like that in the future would be a good idea, the ability to kill something ties, or even surpassed, in usefulness of knowing how to kill it. like nomad or jad (for mid levels anyway).

Yes it was a pity that Elvarg and Treus Dayth were on the same list. I had to use my newly obtained Iban staff on him to kill him. Almost died were it not for my handy Camelot teleport runes that I carried with me at all times.

But for your comparison between Dayth and nomad or Jad I would say that he is closer to the Spiritual Beast from Summer's End because you have to constantly avoid damage.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

I think there must be more to Elvarg than what we've seen so far. She was what, level 80-something? Yet she reputedly laid waste to an entire city-state of comparable stature to Varrock or Falador.

Alphanos

Alphanos.png

These bosses may have had their souls gathered by nomad and his machine thing... o.O

I call b2b bosses with restock at certain points and a dungeoneering style X people making monster level Y. Group vs nomd would be insane....

(For those who mentioned SSBB, drop me a pm and ill own you. :thumbsup: )

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

What the hell? Why is the Ice Queen even on that list? You can already "revisit" that "boss". And why are they listing each part of the Culinomancer separately? Shouldn't we be able to fight the entire Culinomancer instead of just one part of it?

I think there must be more to Elvarg than what we've seen so far. She was what, level 80-something? Yet she reputedly laid waste to an entire city-state of comparable stature to Varrock or Falador.

she was level 100something a long time ago, and she also destroyed the city before the average adventurer could even get up to rune :razz:

What the hell? Why is the Ice Queen even on that list? You can already "revisit" that "boss". And why are they listing each part of the Culinomancer separately? Shouldn't we be able to fight the entire Culinomancer instead of just one part of it?

very good point.

edit: #4 is out now, evil chicken is coming first. i dont know why.

i voted that demon from legends quest, but becouse i am hopeing, next time, jagex knows how to make a boss fight hard without running from A to B a bajillion times :wall:

besdies, the demon returning would make a good (although probably predictable) plot for a quest. legends guild needs to be usefull for something anyway...

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!