Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Sign in to follow this  
Kaos_Espada

Founders WANTED!!!

I am searching four co-founders for my clan. Even though I will have the end all decisions, i would allow you to have a voice and share your opinions.

What i am looking for:

-assertiveness on issues and matters

-communacative and easy to work with

-committed

-others near my timezone(If you make a good impression, i may give exceptions)

What i am not looking for:

-previous clan experience(your clan experience does not automaticly make you a founder)

-Arrogance

-high combat level or high skill levels

-The complete opposite of what i am looking for!

My timezone is Pacific time, which is GMT -8.

I will want to talk on chat with you in-game if you are interested, so I will most likely be playing Runscape during late afternoon or early morning. Hint, hint...i wake up at 8am every day and i usually go to bed at 11pm.

Even if you are not one of the five(including me:D) founders that sign the charter, you will still be able to join the clan. Unless you are a socially unatractive person, i will take you. I am not only looking for founders, but members who will lead future generations;)!

I hope to chat with you soon^_^!

If you have trouble contacting me, you may speak to the co-founders that i have now. There names are Aki-kuruk, and Solerk.

Good luck, Although, previous clan experience would be a must for me if I were looking for someone to start a new clan with.

Edit: this may or may not be moved to the 'looking for a clan/team thread, heads up.

~I will always have some KO in my heart <3 thanks for the memory's KO unit~

Old troll.

Ex-Leader of KO Unit

Ex-Member of Legendz

Ex-Member of the Wilderness Guardians