Infinite Gold Glitch

Logdotzip

dude, the power this guy has, he could completely destroy the market overnight. coins could be worth 0.000000000000005% of what they are now. OMFG. jagex will be forced to rollback if this [cabbage] is real

Do you look like your avatar right now?

no, this is just a ploy for that guy to make bank off buying phats in the panic

He's using infinite gold to buy phats to sell for more gold? That's like making crack so you can sell it to buy some more crack.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Mod Seven, your comment is very reassuring.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Oh yeah, when a Mod says it's fake, it must be, it's not like Jagex ever LIES or anything to save their hides.

Mod Seven is probably flipping her s*** right now. This isn't the first time they've lied to suppress information

I hate for my "call to fame" to always be about Climbing boots, but when that s*** was going on, Pmods were informed on their pmod forums to deny anything regarding it. It's called damage control, people.

Jagex are f****ing idiots at their game lol.

Oh yeah, when a Mod says it's fake, it must be, it's not like Jagex ever LIES or anything to save their hides.

Mod Seven is probably flipping her s*** right now. This isn't the first time they've lied to suppress information

I hate for my "call to fame" to always be about Climbing boots, but when that s*** was going on, Pmods were informed on their pmod forums to deny anything regarding it. It's called damage control, people.

Jagex are f****ing idiots at their game lol.

Post by another experienced bug abuser on the video:

"Svew and Champ are known for being good at packet editing/buffer overflows or whatever the correct terminology is. I'm pretty sure Galco was the one who handed this skill down to them. It's always been client side stuff though - refer to Svew's 'Ultimate Glitch Video', every bug seen in there is client side.

The video isn't real. I can't offer any conclusive evidence but if you think about it logically, it doesn't add up at all.

That is the poorest and most unrealistic bank you could aim for if you had a bug that allowed you to withdraw any amount of gp in under a second - it's way too generic.

Remember when he examined the coins in the previous video and it said 'lovely money' instead of '2,000,000,000 coins'? The video was removed minutes later after that was pointed out.

Purchasing a green partyhat was most likely real and just an expense they had to go through to make the video look more realistic.

The video is no better then Sunlink101's or Pker Tdm's. It's not a coincidence that people who produce fake content deny all offers to verify it's legitimacy through whatever means.

The most condemning points are obviously:

> "Why would you release a video of a bug this powerful, profitably and fragile, when it is still operational?"

> "Why wouldn't you do something a little more devious then just release a video. No buying out the entire rares stock, crashing the economy by ejecting trillions of gp into it?"

You can use your own judgement to determine whether or not it's real. Just because someone made an almost flawless video, doesn't mean it isn't fake."

to add to his points, why is the person he trades with name blocked out? It's the only name (apart from his own) that's blocked out in the video. Looks fake to me.

C1Geq.png

I can't say whether or not it's fake, but I see it affecting prices regardless. I just know what I saw, what I saw seemed real, and Svew, while may be good qith client side stuff, is just as good with the real thing. I'm hoping it's not a late April Fool's joke, but I guess we'll see soon.

Think about it for a moment- what does Mod Seven know?

She's a community management mod

She's probably waking up the coders and interrupting their all-nighter WoW binges right now asking for OMFG HELP

Phew! I'm glad that the glitch turned out to be fake.

The video was probably recorded on a private server and not the actual game.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

I'd assume it's fake, don't have anything to back this up with though.

If it's not fake, wow :o

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Where is some actual confirmation that it's fake coming from?

I think a J-Mod made a post somewhere, but I remember times where they've apologised for being incorrect

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

KbfJe.png

Tbh, take that with a grain of salt.

I find it highly unlikely in the little time this vid has been out, they have ran enough tests to prove it's fake. They are just watching vid and saying "Fake!" because they personally don't believe it to be real, not because they actually know.

We'll see though, if it is fake, then damn Svew is the best faker I have seen.

Doubt it's fake. Reason why is because if Jagex said it was real, people would go freaking bonkers. Instead they are trying to keep the status quo.

Remember Jagex said no one had over 100 climbing boots when they made that update? And the Logdotzip incident? Jagex is known for coverups. 1 friend alone had 1k boots. ROT members were known to hoard boots and have insane collections.

Edited by Thus

Doubt it's fake. Reason why is because if they said it was real, people would go freaking bonkers. Instead they are trying to keep the status quo. Remember Jagex said no one had over 100 climbing boots when they made that update? And the Logdotzip incident? Jagex is known for coverups.

"Dust Devils do NOT drop Dragon Chains"

Check out when he right clicks a player's name; those are legit players in the highscores. Yeah, that can be faked too, but it would be quite possibly the best rs fake ever.

Check out when he right clicks a player's name; those are legit players in the highscores. Yeah, that can be faked too, but it would be quite possibly the best rs fake ever.

To fake player names, world+click lag, worlds themselves, ge prices, price checker, everything else so perfectly would be mind blowing. All with the correct motion blur from the camera and, based on ge prices the video must have been taken today? Impossible.

Looks legit to me. Even includes some low-level players in newbie attire stumbling about at the GE, so I doubt that it's a private server. Frame-editing close to six minutes of footage would just be silly. Oh well, [cabbage] happens. Assuming use of this bug isn't too wide-spread, Jagex should be able to track down gold generated in this way, so in the end little harm will be done.