Some Stakes [Turning 5m into 1b!]

Where do you find people to stake? I'm lvl 119 maxed, and I go to stake people and they put up screen then automatically see I'm maxed and decline.

The ramp by duel arena that is closest to the bank.

AWESOME Stakes!!

Do you use Magic mostly?

Do you use Melee with only Fists?

Put what you make a Day/Week/Month.

Help Me Help You :)

1. Only when I mage box, which I find pretty fun and am doing on other accounts since my main account is 94 magic :x

2. Yes

3. It varies

4. :D

Leader of Nexus

Solace FA

PI6lf.png

http://www.nx-clan.com/

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re-bought P2P a few days ago and decided to try the famous "start with 5m and see where it takes you" idea since I haven't staked in ages. Went pretty well!

110612132959.png

110612152952.png

110612155807.png

110612180206.png

110612212523.png

110612215155.png

110613000721.png

110613003113.png

110613015135.png

110613025024.png

110613031853.png

110613112136.png

Might start seriously staking in a few days or go back to real lifing depending on how much free time I end up with, fun stuff!

Leader of Nexus

Solace FA

PI6lf.png

Man, wish I could say I beat you at our boxing match, but alas that isn't how the fight unfolded. Honor losing to you :(

BTW, this thread is epic! I used to hold one of the largest threads (if not the largest) on here for wins back in the day. I'm glad to see someone has taken the reins. Best of luck! :)

lolswithdruidlr4.jpg

Man, wish I could say I beat you at our boxing match, but alas that isn't how the fight unfolded. Honor losing to you :(

BTW, this thread is epic! I used to hold one of the largest threads (if not the largest) on here for wins back in the day. I'm glad to see someone has taken the reins. Best of luck! :)

It was a fun fight, everyone wins and loses! ;p

Thanks for all of the replies so far.

Leader of Nexus

Solace FA

PI6lf.png

Very nice.

When you turned 5M into 1B, were you boxing or doing rapier fights? Seeing all of these pics makes me want to stake some more (but I'm currently dead broke haha).

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Re-bought P2P a few days ago and decided to try the famous "start with 5m and see where it takes you" idea since I haven't staked in ages. Went pretty well!

110612132959.png

110612152952.png

110612155807.png

110612180206.png

110612212523.png

110612215155.png

110613000721.png

110613003113.png

110613015135.png

110613025024.png

110613031853.png

110613112136.png

Might start seriously staking in a few days or go back to real lifing depending on how much free time I end up with, fun stuff!

actually amazed looking at these, v nice :thumbup:

txny.png

Tony123az.png

Fire Cape -Acheived!

99 Cooking -Acheived!

• 1 month later...

totally insane. You could probably be a merchanting clan on your own.

Although against the rules, selling your bank on the black market would bring you in 5500$(give or take. last time i saw an ad somewhere, it said 55 cent/mil), lol. Not encouraging and mods/admins feel free to remove it. Just pointing out how insane it is.

Anyway, good luck with whatever you're spending it on.

tuuskukk.png

• 2 weeks later...

Extremely nice set of stakes :o I won't deny, I'm kinda jealous :) Any plans for all that GP? Do you usually try to get a low PID or just skip that whole part? I've yet to try staking, but I'm thinking of trying to turn my 70M into 120M so I can re-buy my mask and thus finish my gear set but I'm almost to scared to stake, might give it a go though ;p

Can i invest 5 mil in you? You are just so amazing, and it looks so easy when watching your pics, even though i bet it requires loads of skill & luck!

: ( I lost my ACP and fury due to directed hackin towards me while i was at a computer gathering, all security measures were up and running on my account...

whataya say?

Best of luck,

Hegelstad

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Very amazing stakes, made me drool. I wish i had even a fraction of that amount to train skills. Imo you should just get some fast buyables just to use up some of that. Or maybe you just don't like skilling, I am just telling you what i would do if I had as much as you lol. Good luck on future stakes, and keep posting them.

Btw do you ever get down after losing too much or do you just shrug it off and go for the next stake. I could never risk what you are risking, just looks crazy.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Haha your pics made me want to try your 'lets stake 5m and see where it gets me' method. Won the first 3 fights lost the 4th :P

Some nice stakes dude, pretty intense. I just need to learn that staking and gambling is not where I get lucky :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lost for words bout making 5m into 1b.... really am :lol:

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

• 1 month later...