World Crashes and Login Difficulties

Cyon

Fairly sure they gave people their binds back from when the servers went down a couple of weeks ago.

They didn't. I had to waste an entire weekend of no-lifing to get my Silk Hood back. -.-

I was eating when w67 went down the first time tonight. Was concidered lucky to have not been on.

w67 went down again not long ago and I'm stuck. I was tired of Dunge and losing my binds again to a server crash really isn't helping the issue.

There were certainly people posting here claiming that they got their binds back. I'm sure it's not an automated system but I'm 99% sure it has been done. Maybe that was a special case I don't know, but some people *did* get their binds back.

Nobody got their binds back. However, not everyone lost their binds. A friend of mine was one of these. She was in the same dungeon as me when the crash hit not today but last time. She kept her binds while I didn't.

world 23 won't connect.

connection timed out :(

Edit: w60 ftw! I'm in :thumbsup:

Rozanante.png

Rozanante.png

Still the proud owner of Quest Cape since 8th December 2007

All skills used to be 70 or higher. (Dang you Dungeoneering. Oh wait, it's not a skill...)

Drops: Whips 8, Black Mask 8, D/Skirt 1, D/Spear 1, D/Shield Left Half 1, D/Boots 12, G/Maul 4, Range Ammy 1, Hexcrest 1.

Why do they never officially announce things like this? Annoys me so much.

A post on the forums is just as 'official' as a newspot for them.

Hi everyone,

We are aware that there are currently some issues with some Log-In servers. Some players may be receiving a message that they are still logged in (even though you know you have logged out).

There have also been some isolated reports of worlds crashing - as yet unconfirmed.

We are looking into both issues as a priority - please bear with us.

In these situations it is almost certainly the case that accounts are not actually still in-game, it's just an error with the servers recording log data - so please don't be concerned that you may be 'hacked' and someone is on your account, if you have started seeing the log in errors very recently.

I'll update you as we know more ....

Steve

QFC: 25-26-142-62697839

Looking to see if there's been any Jmod response in the thread about binds.

EDIT: Just went through page 1-111 (UGH) and no comments from jagex mods aside from Stevew saying it's fixed--haha.

hzvjpwS.gif

I've had problems where a world goes off line, and I can't log in because it says Im still logged in.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

New binds till they fix the binds :)

(quitting dg till lost binds are fixed tbh).

Pro binds.

No binds only. Should go to dung smith and ask for a marmarous maul :smile:

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

While we're on this topic, does anyone else frequently get "you're account is currently logged in" messages when logging in/out? Sometimes it just doesn't let me log, sometimes it logs me out completely (to login page, instead of the welcome page).

It gets really annoying when I log to OVL trick

While we're on this topic, does anyone else frequently get "you're account is currently logged in" messages when logging in/out? Sometimes it just doesn't let me log, sometimes it logs me out completely (to login page, instead of the welcome page).

It gets really annoying when I log to OVL trick

Sometimes yeah. It usually only happens once though. I click the message away and try again which usually lets me in.

To everybody that loses dungeoneering binds: Don't worry in 5-7 years they will change the whole mechanic again just like death so losing binds will be a thing of the past.

Just remember Jagex is a very fast acting company that focuses on the vocal minority. :thumbup:

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

hi 5 to me for logging into a world with 27 people and realising im the only one cutting yews :thumbsup:

seems to be fixed now though more ppl logging back in.. good while it lasted and seemed to temporarily fix the bot problem