Idiot bot owners

GlowinRedM

Okay, so the worst crap ever is when I'm out killing the green dragon bots, another mager comes along. So I figure, hey, he's after the bots too. He's also a lower level so he can kill more of them than I can so I figure no big deal. Then, HE COMES AFTER ME. Seriously, someone in rune+whip and a skull and he goes after me when all I got on me is an ancient staff, then says to leave his bots alone as I die. WTF

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

Of course if I was that dude I wouldn't have killed you (we would have made jokes and lol'd all day long or something) but what he did was totally logical. btw, is the title of this thread refering to the people using the bots or the people 'owning' the bots? Either seems plausible in this instance.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, so the worst crap ever is when I'm out killing the green dragon bots, another mager comes along. So I figure, hey, he's after the bots too. He's also a lower level so he can kill more of them than I can so I figure no big deal. Then, HE COMES AFTER ME. Seriously, someone in rune+whip and a skull and he goes after me when all I got on me is an ancient staff, then says to leave his bots alone as I die. WTF

Now you see why this guy loves his job. How many other managers would just love to kick someone's ass for harassing his employees? This guy has just that opportunity. He's not stupid, he's an opportunist.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Didn't have to necessarily be his bots. He could just be trying to kill them to get the loot himself and trying to prevent anyone else from getting said loot. :P

Although, if he was really protecting his bots, he wouldn't really be much of an idiot. Sure it's frustrating, but it's actually quite a smart move, unfortunately.

j0xPu5R.png

Ok he's not stupid. Either he wanted to kill them or he's a gold farmer and wants his bots to be left alone. The second one might be frowned upon by the general community but it's not stupid of him to stop you from killing "his bots".

I'm not supporting gold farming, I just wouldn't call this guy stupid.

• 2 weeks later...

So... You're mad cause this guy tried to stop you (and succeeded in doing so) from stopping his money making. Why be mad about that? I'm not supporting botting, but wouldn't you be mad if you were just doing your job, and some guy just walks in and wrecks the place up, then your manager says since you were on duty, you have to pay for damages.

That's what you're doing to this guy. He's making money, you're interfering with his ability to make money. I'd have done the same if I was him, since he apparently had the ability and know how to stop you.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

So... You're mad cause this guy tried to stop you (and succeeded in doing so) from stopping his money making. Why be mad about that? I'm not supporting botting, but wouldn't you be mad if you were just doing your job, and some guy just walks in and wrecks the place up, then your manager says since you were on duty, you have to pay for damages.

That's what you're doing to this guy. He's making money, you're interfering with his ability to make money. I'd have done the same if I was him, since he apparently had the ability and know how to stop you.

I think he got the point already :thumbup:

PM me for fitocracy invite

• 4 weeks later...

I enjoy pking the green dragon bots too tbh. Just tb & nuke 'em. Quick invent of dbones in 30 seconds :)

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

The guy who killed you wasn't stupid. You made the mistake of trusting that a total stranger wouldn't kill you.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

• 2 weeks later...

You're terrible. Jus' sayin'.

And you're not contributing at all.

Ontopic: I feel the frustration of that mate, although it's kinda hard to get pk'ed around L20 wildy (Suggesting you were pk'ing bots over there)

I go out and hunt bots too once in a while (too bad I can't get em skulled would be awesome) and I've never been killed there. Sometimes some lower level numnut tries to take me on but soon realizes CB133 isn't the easiest CB level to KO :)

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)