Tip.it's Miscellaneous Patch Notes for July

Dire_Wolf

I have a suggestion but no idea how it would be implemented..

My biggest annoyance is trying to store items into my yak\tort\ any bob when in Combat. i just want a option to store all dragon bones for example into my yak whilst still killing or at least without being interrupted.

Great idea and good luck getting things improved.

Xmrwhitex.png

I have a suggestion but no idea how it would be implemented..

My biggest annoyance is trying to store items into my yak\tort\ any bob when in Combat. i just want a option to store all dragon bones for example into my yak whilst still killing or at least without being interrupted.

Great idea and good luck getting things improved.

That's a a great suggestion for a fix. Me myself and loads other players have noticed this. Added to list. Thanks for good lucks and keep "suggestion fixes" coming as you come across them! :thumbsup:

How about...

• Enable the ability to pick up your Canoe and carry it with you.
  • Enable the ability to watch as your character travels in a Canoe.
  • Enable the ability to make paddles to help your Canoe not sink when it reaches the other end.
  • Make all chairs in the RuneScape OverWorld that don't have NPC's already on them into Locations where people can sit.

...which would all be awesome things to have in RuneScape? :thumbsup:

~D. V. "Just a few more thoughts..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

How about...

• Enable the ability to pick up your Canoe and carry it with you.
  • Enable the ability to watch as your character travels in a Canoe.
  • Enable the ability to make paddles to help your Canoe not sink when it reaches the other end.
  • Make all chairs in the RuneScape OverWorld that don't have NPC's already on them into Locations where people can sit.

...which would all be awesome things to have in RuneScape? :thumbsup:

~D. V. "Just a few more thoughts..." Devnull

I am not saying your suggestions aren't accepted, but i want to know why you want those Canoe fixes. The chair/bench i can relate to, so i understand it. Also as cool as it will be watching as you travel around with Canoe, would that not be a bit to much for Jagex? Considering that list is aimed at small fixes.

Hope for fast response back, and keep em coming! (You suggested Knight's sword Blurite right? I wanted it so much too after i lost!).

P.S Do you like a bit, like or love the list so far?

<<<Quote Snip>>>

I am not saying your suggestions aren't accepted, but i want to know why you want those Canoe fixes. The chair/bench i can relate to, so i understand it.

Just in case you didn't know, they made the Lum River Canoe Network available to F2P within the last few months. It has been a great help to my moving around RuneScape. However, having the Canoe sink after every single trip (and therefore having to spend the time to make a new one every time -- sure, we get exp for making another, but sometimes spending that time can be a nuisance) instead of being able to make paddles to enhance it and/or instead of being able to pick it up and take it with me has been a real pain sometimes. Put simply, adding these things regarding the Canoe would allow players the minor choices between spending time and just being able to move fast. The paddles came to mind as a partial after-thought, sort of as something to give the Canoe a chance of not sinking so that the player could then choose to pick it up. (Also, I figured the thing about paddles could also satisfy Jagex's concerns about game balance, just in-case the exp loss wasn't enough.) :geek:

Also as cool as it will be watching as you travel around with Canoe, would that not be a bit to much for Jagex? Considering that list is aimed at small fixes.

No, I don't think something like this would be too much at all. As I understand it, they already do animations for things like the Mine Carts. Further, I've already seen them do stuff with the (now non-existent) GnomeCopters, as well as things like Slippery Ice and some elements of Random Events. So I think it would not be that hard for Jagex to switch from a very lame moving-icon-on-a-map transition to an actual animation of travel with the player character and a Canoe. That, and I'm sure I saw something at some point which depicted an actual travel animation, but I can't remember where I saw it. :-k

Hope for fast response back, and keep em coming! (You suggested Knight's sword Blurite right? I wanted it so much too after i lost!).

Yeah, I was the one who suggested about the Blurite. You'll also notice I do a good job of bullet-pointing my lists. ;)

P.S Do you like a bit, like or love the list so far?

So far, so good... Maybe one or two more things from my list I would have made a definite to aim at Jagex, but I understand we're trying to keep this list to the miscellaneous stuff. (Personally, I would love to hammer them for every single mistake they've made since I began playing RuneScape, but that's just me!) :shades:

~D. V. "And there's my thoughts regarding the Canoes..." Devnull

(p.s.: Sorry for the insane wall of text!)

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

You give back great feedback (+make awesome lists). But when i saw your list (first one) it was so many that i decided that it would be best to only deal with miscellaneous fixes. Because from my judgment those are the ones that make huge difference. A good example is your "paddle" suggestion. I haven't used Canoe system even once! But i trust your judgment and your arguments seem very convincing so i will add them to list.

3 days left til i will post the list on RSOF and i hope when Jagex reads them that we will see these fixes in "July Patch notes" miscellaneous category. And np about the text :thumbup:

All of your Canoe suggestion are now on the list.

P.S I used your list skills to learn how to "set up" one here on TIF. :shades:

I have two more suggestions for you...

1) When buying on the GE i want an option to buy the x amount calculated on the number of coins i have. I.e i have 100gp in invt and im buying something worth 25gp ea i want it to auto calc that the most i can buy is 4. Or i have 20m in invt and im buying addy bars just auto work out that i can get x number rather than click 1k then 100 then 10 then 3 etc.

2) an option to withdraw multiple rewards from SC. Why can i get 10 morphic tools at a time? The process to get 10 tools is far more click intensive than it actually needs to be.

I hope this make some kind of sense at its now 3.30am. Also do you not think it would be an idea to credit each idea in your list to the relevant person?

Xmrwhitex.png

I have two more suggestions for you...

1) When buying on the GE i want an option to buy the x amount calculated on the number of coins i have. I.e i have 100gp in invt and im buying something worth 25gp ea i want it to auto calc that the most i can buy is 4. Or i have 20m in invt and im buying addy bars just auto work out that i can get x number rather than click 1k then 100 then 10 then 3 etc.

2) an option to withdraw multiple rewards from SC. Why can i get 10 morphic tools at a time? The process to get 10 tools is far more click intensive than it actually needs to be.

I hope this make some kind of sense at its now 3.30am. Also do you not think it would be an idea to credit each idea in your list to the relevant person?

1) I will add that to list.

2) I had this on list from beginning. I found that a problem too!

Thanks.

LIST HAS BEEN POSTED ON RSOF:

Quick find code: 185-186-611-62797426

I wish you had linkified that using the "QFC Tag"... Knowing my luck, you must not have known of that one. :|

BTW, if you don't keep up with that thread at least once every 12 to 24 hours, it will die. I had a suggestion thread up in the past on the RSOF, and failure to do so (caused by IRL issues) killed it. :geek:

~D. V. "Darn RSOF Threads..." Devnull

LIST HAS BEEN POSTED ON RSOF:

Quick find code: 185-186-611-62797426

I wish you had linkified that using the "QFC Tag"... Knowing my luck, you must not have known of that one. :|

BTW, if you don't keep up with that thread at least once every 12 to 24 hours, it will die. I had a suggestion thread up in the past on the RSOF, and failure to do so (caused by IRL issues) killed it. :geek:

~D. V. "Darn RSOF Threads..." Devnull

Ok thanks