'HYT' and what happened here?!

B_50_2

If anyone remembers me i'll be mazed...

Just wondering who remembers 'HYT - Hey You Tipiter' and who remembers me? I'm just trying to piece together certain memories.

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh I remember you. People don't say HYT nearly as much as they used to tbh.

Your name rings a bell...

Mate. Looks too dead here, i'm still banned from SODB as well. What's happened round here?!

What happened to the thread where we posted pictures?! Is world 99 still the one where you HYT at edgeville and at least one person will know you? :/

What happened to the thread where we posted pictures?! Is world 99 still the one where you HYT at edgeville and at least one person will know you? :/

Picture thread is still in this forum, it is stickied at the top so it doesn't move. And yeah W99 is still the "official" TIF world as far as I'm aware, I'm sure you'd get a few HYT's in return if you said it at Edgeville bank.

Picture thread is still in this forum, it is stickied at the top so it doesn't move. And yeah W99 is still the "official" TIF world as far as I'm aware, I'm sure you'd get a few HYT's in return if you said it at Edgeville bank.

Was just hoping i'd see familiar faces but to no avail...

Are there any particular names you remember? I might be able to tell you if they still play or not.

Are there any particular names you remember? I might be able to tell you if they still play or not.

Brrrrr... The ones I remember... Aussy or something like that, dabestkillas (i think they found she was a boy in the end), laikrob, trojann, allanson, wolfmon, saidinwot, it is girl? So many more on my friends list that aren't online as well :/

I still see people throwing around hyt every now and then. Mostly among users who happen to see each other outside world 99. People can also change their usernames on runescape as well as the forums so even if there are users you remember they might have relabeled themselves.

jpegsigtest.jpg

Trojann actually logs in very rarely once in a while in game.

I remember some other names but not many that I can recall now. I remember I had some dumb PKing video as well.. Tell me do people still PK if they try and make law runes?

There was a giant "HYT SPOTTED" picture thread somewhere in general discussion but i can't find it. I still hyt people fairly regularly, if i don't see them much/in crowded areas.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

yeah, I remember you, and when you got 100cb, lol. Back in the times when people actually hang out in edge bank w99. :)

Can't say I remember ya sorry... But wow I knew I was hated a tonne back then for being a 13 year old kid with attitude issues. Just remembered that I made a lot of friends on here but I dunno if they were real! Yeah Edge was an amazing place!

@ Johannas love the signature tbh. And yeah seems that the community's not dead yet!

edito: there was a 'girl' who i used to speak to if i could get on early in the morning to play, fire_flame or something? she was australian so it was hard to speak but i remember her too.

edit edit: i remember a guy called luca, who inspired me so much i think his name was lucaeso or something.

Hi all...

I know about the "HYT" phrase. What I don't know about, however, is what happened to the F2P world for Tip.It'ers. Also, what again is the team cape number for Tip.It'ers? :huh:

~D. V. "A few things needing to be pulled out of the sands of time, huh?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Your name rings a bell^^ Weren't you in another monster hunting clan other than sodb? Because I know I was in one but I can't remember the name.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Your name rings a bell^^ Weren't you in another monster hunting clan other than sodb? Because I know I was in one but I can't remember the name.

Honestly I might have been mate but SODB was kind of a family to me, I was maturing and I was a member on there but I had a fiery temper then hence why i'm banned... Hehe... But my name is stupidly hard to search.

I was in a 'clan' but it weren't serious, the nobodys?

Someone HYT'd me a few weeks ago...

Truthfully I don't know many people here.. so I don't HYT until I get HYT'd back

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Someone HYT'd me a few weeks ago...

Truthfully I don't know many people here.. so I don't HYT until I get HYT'd back

Don't be a knob to people like I was... Become famous by helping people out. Famous > Infamous!

Roll on to bring back the HYT! It must be a good year or two since I have seen people say hyt all over world 99. :(

Back when I was about mate, you could say HYT in edge and have loads of people talking to you. I'm talking at least five to ten people. Evenings about this time were so busy with us guys talking, doing stuff. Sounds like most of us left :/