Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

'HYT' and what happened here?!

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

B_50_2
[ Display Name History ]

B_50_2

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,406 posts

Your name rings a bell^^ Weren't you in another monster hunting clan other than sodb? Because I know I was in one but I can't remember the name.

Honestly I might have been mate but SODB was kind of a family to me, I was maturing and I was a member on there but I had a fiery temper then hence why i'm banned... Hehe... But my name is stupidly hard to search.

I was in a 'clan' but it weren't serious, the nobodys?
If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

Wkw
[ Display Name History ]

Wkw

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,565 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:wkw
Someone HYT'd me a few weeks ago...

Truthfully I don't know many people here.. so I don't HYT until I get HYT'd back

aaaaauserbar.gif

Wkw.png

Runescape player since January 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

B_50_2
[ Display Name History ]

B_50_2

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,406 posts

Someone HYT'd me a few weeks ago...

Truthfully I don't know many people here.. so I don't HYT until I get HYT'd back

Don't be a knob to people like I was... Become famous by helping people out. Famous > Infamous!

Sentry_Wolf
[ Display Name History ]

Sentry_Wolf

Follower Of The Crate

• Members
  • 1,199 posts
Roll on to bring back the HYT! It must be a good year or two since I have seen people say hyt all over world 99. :(

B_50_2
[ Display Name History ]

B_50_2

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,406 posts

Roll on to bring back the HYT! It must be a good year or two since I have seen people say hyt all over world 99. :(

Back when I was about mate, you could say HYT in edge and have loads of people talking to you. I'm talking at least five to ten people. Evenings about this time were so busy with us guys talking, doing stuff. Sounds like most of us left :/

Golvellius
[ Display Name History ]

Golvellius

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,685 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P

What happened to the thread where we posted pictures?! Is world 99 still the one where you HYT at edgeville and at least one person will know you? :/

Picture thread is still in this forum, it is stickied at the top so it doesn't move. And yeah W99 is still the "official" TIF world as far as I'm aware, I'm sure you'd get a few HYT's in return if you said it at Edgeville bank.

Was just hoping i'd see familiar faces but to no avail...

Are there any particular names you remember? I might be able to tell you if they still play or not.

Brrrrr... The ones I remember... Aussy or something like that, dabestkillas (i think they found she was a boy in the end), laikrob, trojann, allanson, wolfmon, saidinwot, it is girl? So many more on my friends list that aren't online as well :/

Well, your name looks vaguely familiar and just about everybody on that list you mentioned I knew at one time or another.
Alot of them grew up, graduated highschool, and probably left home.
Laikrob is still here and active on tipit.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Gandorf61
[ Display Name History ]

Gandorf61

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,669 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Gandorf61

Hi all...

I know about the "HYT" phrase. What I don't know about, however, is what happened to the F2P world for Tip.It'ers. Also, what again is the team cape number for Tip.It'ers? :huh:

~D. V. "A few things needing to be pulled out of the sands of time, huh?" Devnull

Check out this topic for all the homeworld/cape info. :)

B_50_2
[ Display Name History ]

B_50_2

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,406 posts

What happened to the thread where we posted pictures?! Is world 99 still the one where you HYT at edgeville and at least one person will know you? :/

Picture thread is still in this forum, it is stickied at the top so it doesn't move. And yeah W99 is still the "official" TIF world as far as I'm aware, I'm sure you'd get a few HYT's in return if you said it at Edgeville bank.

Are there any particular names you remember? I might be able to tell you if they still play or not.

Brrrrr... The ones I remember... Aussy or something like that, dabestkillas (i think they found she was a boy in the end), laikrob, trojann, allanson, wolfmon, saidinwot, it is girl? So many more on my friends list that aren't online as well :/

Well, your name looks vaguely familiar and just about everybody on that list you mentioned I knew at one time or another.

Your name too seems familiar or someone had one very similiar. Ahh it's nice to see there's someone about. I kept in touch with a mere two people. Felt a bit sad yaknow.

Golvellius
[ Display Name History ]

Golvellius

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,685 posts

Your name too seems familiar or someone had one very similiar. Ahh it's nice to see there's someone about. I kept in touch with a mere two people. Felt a bit sad yaknow.

I had "07" at the end of my name and this year I was able to loose the numbers. :thumbsup:
Anyhow, tipit was a close community back then and runescape was as much a social experience as a video game.
Alas, times change, people grow up, and Jagex went corporate.

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

B_50_2
[ Display Name History ]

B_50_2

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,406 posts
Frustrating things change though still, I know why I left because I found TES: Oblivion, and then Xbox Live... The first part of your name seems too familiar as well. Do barrows still exist?

Golvellius
[ Display Name History ]

Golvellius

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,685 posts
Yes, its still here.
Alot of the old stuff though is abandoned.
Barrows isn't top notch money anymore so its mostly mid level players.

Golvellius.png

Mazurizi
[ Display Name History ]

Mazurizi

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 599 posts
I'm now seeing a small nostalgia thread starting.

You're in the first picture.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Who
[ Display Name History ]

Who

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,463 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • Clan:SODB
Most of the oldies here either have quit, or simply lurk as they'd simply be flooded out by the new generation of trolls, etc;

SODB clanchat is "sodbforum"; I'm sure if you went there you wouldn't get instantly banned. Granted you were banned, like years ago? But times change and it's not like we haven't let other "banned" members back.

x_bow80
[ Display Name History ]

x_bow80

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,909 posts
  • RSN:X Bow800
I remember you. I think we did like heros quest or something together. Hyt pretty much died out with free trade going away a long time ago.

Michael
[ Display Name History ]

Michael

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,917 posts
  • RSN:Trollgazer
The world 99 Edgeville community died when clan chat was first released, been downhill since then.

meb
[ Display Name History ]

meb

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,930 posts
  • RSN:Red ftk bolt
  • Clan:The Slayers Guild

The world 99 Edgeville community died when clan chat was first released, been downhill since then.

Good times alching there :mrgreen: . Do you still remember me mc :o
Retired
2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

squidsquash
[ Display Name History ]

squidsquash

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • RSN:GoogleMeBro
  • Clan:Hyt
I normally get HYTed every time I see a purple dot on the map

Michael
[ Display Name History ]

Michael

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,917 posts
  • RSN:Trollgazer

Good times alching there :mrgreen: . Do you still remember me mc :o

Nah, who are you? :P

brainymidget
[ Display Name History ]

brainymidget

Retired TET Member

• Clan Official
  • 826 posts
  • RSN:Brainymidget
  • Clan:SoDB

Trojann actually logs in very rarely once in a while in game.

He was active for a while but he just quit a few weeks back.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Will H
[ Display Name History ]

Will H

Tea Connoisseur

• Members
  • 5,195 posts
  • RSN:Will Holmes
  • Clan:Clay Gods
Whenever someone says HYT to me, I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside. We really should do it more often again.

~ W ~

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users