'HYT' and what happened here?!

B_50_2

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide=pointless rants]

It seems the current management team doesnt care much about community building outside their little inner circle, undoing what the TET does. Not to mention the recent bannings.

It was golden age when zidane was leading the TET. I guess we are the only platinum fansite out there that doesnt have an official chat and clan and can still declare war on other sites.

[/hide]

It seems the current management team doesnt care much about community building outside their little inner circle, undoing what the TET does. Not to mention the recent bannings.

It was golden age when zidane was leading the TET. I guess we are the only platinum fansite out there that doesnt have an official chat and clan and can still declare war on other sites.

I have to agree with this to a point. There is no emphasises/encouragement on community spirit outside of TET and even that is not showing if you look at the pictures of attendence in recent aftermaths.

[hide=pointless rants]

[/hide]

No point stroking Ziddy's ego though is there. <3:

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I think there are quite a few 'old' people who don't play much any more but still visit the forums, as seen from posts in this thread. :)

(p.s.: I think I'm haunting World 154 currently... LOL)

You're doing it wrong. :-w

You can thank Jagex and their excluding F2P from the Veteran Cape for that. Been having trouble getting myself to log onto RuneScape currently. I'll probably be on in the near future, but definitely not before I've exhausted my brain on Funorb.com's "Steel Sentinels" game. -.-

I think there are quite a few 'old' people who don't play much any more but still visit the forums, as seen from posts in this thread. :)

Ohhhhhh yeah. :thumbsup:

~D. V. "And they wonder why they can't find me... Sorry, LOL..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

on a totaly difrent note, but slightly more on topic.

no one is seen with the team 39 cape (that is the tip.it official cape rite?)

Usually people wear skillcapes because they give better bonuses and just plain look better.

j0xPu5R.png

on a totaly difrent note, but slightly more on topic.

no one is seen with the team 39 cape (that is the tip.it official cape rite?)

Usually people wear skillcapes because they give better bonuses and just plain look better.

Oh, don't worry folks. ;) ... You'll most definitely find me wearing that Team-39 cape on F2P worlds. :shades: ... Well, if you can find me, seeing as I have this way (Damnit!) of unintentionally dodging everyone. :unsure: ... Strangely though, if I want to find someone, they won't dodge me because I somehow ninja in on them. :ph34r:

Until I see you...

HYT! HYT! HYT!

~D. V. "Knowing my luck, we'll accidentally collide. LOL" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I'm always wearing the tip.it cape in w7 but I also have it difficult to find anyone else. But but, one day I shall find said person! :D

sig3j.jpg

If you have a goal, go for it :D Work hard, be proud and be yourself ;)

The team-39 cape is simply boring. I rather wear a plain back cape than that one nowadays.

We choose it before the graphic update. :P It was bad a. Not it is meh. I ran a poll for color and style and that was the overall consensus. Damn that was a long time ago... (before I was staff!) Would it be kinda cool to re run the poll and choose a new teamcape? :blink:

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

The team-39 cape is simply boring. I rather wear a plain back cape than that one nowadays.

We choose it before the graphic update. :P It was bad a. Not it is meh. I ran a poll for color and style and that was the overall consensus. Damn that was a long time ago... (before I was staff!) Would it be kinda cool to re run the poll and choose a new teamcape? :blink:

I would say we should keep it just for history's sake. New Tip.iters can look back at old things like MSS4 and relate because we are still wearing the same thing as badge of honor.

Edit: I went and bought 10 team-39 capes. Now gonna wear them with pride in place of my obby cape.

cool_sig1.jpg

Ah yes I remember you B 50 2.

I do get the occasional HYT when I'm playing, which isnt too often anymore.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

I would say we should keep it just for history's sake. New Tip.iters can look back at old things like MSS4 and relate because we are still wearing the same thing as badge of honor.

Edit: I went and bought 10 team-39 capes. Now gonna wear them with pride in place of my obby cape.

its nice to know my post did some good <3

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!